by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 am

Lucy smirked a little as Alessa fist bumped her back, she had few people to behave this way with, and Alessa was one of them, she couldn't really do things like this in front of Sindel or Cerbera, but she could do it in front of Alessa, and that was why she liked her so much, she was unlike any one she knew, and she had just this aura of fun around her, from some reason she felt so happy around Alessa, she was a fun girl and that was just the kind of friend Lucy needed.

Lucy caught the keys in the air and began to walk towards the parking lot, "First I thought we could celebrate a good day and then I can try and show you my kind of fun.." Lucy said as she looked back at Alessa while she was walking towards the parking lot, " I thought before we do anything else...we could get some ice cream to celebrate" Lucy said as she blushed a little, it was beyond her that anyone wouldn't like ice cream and that was why she chose that for them to celebrate with.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 am

Alessa would follow close behind Lucy as she walked back towards the parking lot. Inside part of her felt relieved that she was going to be driving to their next destination instead of her. The pressure she felt with not trying to damage Lucy's car earlier was quite a bit too much for her to go through again. While she enjoyed it, she didn't want to mess up something that she was pretty certain that Lucy held quite dear. They would continue to walk towards the parking lot, Alessa beaming with excitement inside of her as to what was to come.

"Sure! That sounds good to me! I'm really looking forward to it!" Alessa would say as Lucy would state out the plan of where they were to go to next. She was quite anxious to find out what Lucy meant and she was on the edge just waiting to find out. "Ice cream? Sounds good to me! I haven't had any in too long!" Alessa would say as she nodded happily, looking straight back at Lucy as she turned back towards her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 am

Lucy was happy to be the one to drive, she had been quite afraid since she had no idea if Alessa was a good driver or not, she liked the fact that she hadn't crashed her car, but she still had to say that she liked it better to driver her own beloved car, she smiled a bit as they got close enough to the car Lucy looked back at Alessa, " You ready to see some real driving " Lucy said as she stepped over to the driver side and got into the car.

"Ice cream, then some more fun time....and then we have a game session planned right?...a tag match?....and me kicking your ass...ehm I mean a spar" Lucy would say as the last part she was just teasing Alessa, even putting up her tongue as she looked at Alessa, there would be a lot of fun for the two, she was still trying to find something that she could do with Alessa after the ice cream.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 am

"Some real driving huh? I would like to see how you do it. Maybe I could get better at it from your example!" Alessa would say, nodding her head as she went around the car and got into the passenger seat, shutting the door behind her before buckling up. "Just....uhhhh..d-don't go too fast." Alessa would let out, a bit nervously as she looked over at Lucy with a slight smile on her face.

"That sounds about right! Eeexcept the...kicking my ass part. I-I'll have to show you that I can beat you, we'll just see when we do it!" Alessa would say with a fooling around smile on her face before she would nod her head again. "But yeah! The rest sounds about right! Sounds like a good plan to me for however long! As long as it's fun with you, I'm all for it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 am

Lucy smirked a little, as Alessa talked to her about driving now, she could tell that she would have a bit fun with this girl, she wanted to show her some real driving, at least when she was driving fast, but Alessa didn't seem to want her to go to fast, so she would accept that she would have to driver slower than usual, she close her door and put the keys in the ignition, and started up her baby, listening to the wonderful sound of the engine for a moment before she put the car in reverse and drove out from the parking lot and onto the road in a quick and straight maneuver, all while it was still in reveres, than switched gears to first and drove off.

Lucy giggled a bit as she heard Alessa talking about Lucy's little comment about kicking her ass, " Relax Alessa...I was just teasing....there is really no need to state the obvious now...you may be champ...but I have still beaten you and I've been doing some intense training as of late" Lucy said with a little smirk, she was just teasing Alessa a little, and having her fair share of fun," but remember that together we can kick any teams ass!" Lucy said with a little smile as she thought about the future tag match, she had never been in one before and she was looking forward to having her first one with Alessa as her partner, she began to drive off towards the town, driving to a ice cream place that she had visited a few times before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 am

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Alessa could already sense the well done handling of Lucy and her car. She could tell the girl knew what she was doing and was quite a bit better than her when it came to driving. Alessa wasn't bad, but it was clear Lucy was better. "Well...maybe just a little fast.." Alessa would say, liking the feeling of the car and wanting to see what the girl would do as well.

"R-right...I knew you were!" Alessa would say, trying to hide the fact that she didn't actually realize that fact as she would laugh a little. "M-more training? Well..I'm stronger than you think! Th-though I'm glad you never went through with the stakes we made. That would have been weird." Alessa would say with a silly smile as she would lean back in the seat a bit. "Oh of course! We'll be the best team around! No one could beat us!" Alessa would say, her excitement rising with each of her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Lucy glanced over a smile towards Alessa as she heard her tell her to go a little bit faster, so Lucy would be so kind and oblige her friend with the show of the little demon driving skills, as she would press down on the gas pedal, and up the speed a little, " Tell me if I'm going to fast for you" Lucy said with a little smirk on her face, she was certainly a skilled driver, that was the only two things she had ever done well, and that was wrestle and drive her baby.

Lucy glance over at Alessa from time to time, as she listened to her words, " Yeah...more training, kinda undergoing it right now...but I got to take a break to hang out with you" Lucy said as she smiled a little, thinking back to her training partner Cerbera and her trainer Lucy, wondering how they were doing while she was gone, maybe the both took a free day.

"Trust me Alessa....I am a lot better than I was when we faced each other..." Lucy said with a little cockiness in her voice, she had gotten better and she had gotten faster, she was getting to be a deadly little demon, "Same conditions?...you mean a TLC match?...or you mean wrestling against that crazy...wild west pair" Lucy said with a little chuckle.

She continued driving around, up into town where she had to slow down a little and abide by the stupid driving rules, " That's for sure....No one can beat the Demon and the....the....we need to come up with name for you...like....hmmm...this is going to be tricky" Lucy said as she began to ponder over a name while she drove into a new parking lot, " Here we are!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:28 pm

As Lucy stepped on the pedal further, speeding up the car, Alessa could feel a shiver run up her. She grew quite a bit nervous at the speed, not really experiencing it before. She's heard of the way that her friend Heather Sunderland drives, but she's always been the one who had driven her around, being quite the careful driver. "O-ok...it's fine now." Alessa would say, nodding her head as she couldn't help but feel the slight rush of the speed even if it gave her that nervousness.

"Ah, well I don't want to ruin your training, but I'm still glad you could take the time out to hang out with me!" Alessa would say as she would shake her nervousness a bit to turn to Lucy and give her the same smile she's been having. She was truly glad that the two were able to enjoy the day and still had more to come.

"R-really? Well....I'll just have to get better too then to match up with you!" Alessa would say in response, a bit worried about girl's words, wondering how their sparring session would go if she was indeed that much stronger now. "Ah well, they are cool people. I really enjoy talking with them, it was fun! Although..they seemed like they were angry during the match, they did some mean things, but it was fine in the end. But we should fight someone else, see who else there is for us!" Alessa would say, still loving the idea of them two teaming up.

"A...name for me? U-uuhh...w-well....I don't really know, people just call me Alessa..when I go to the ring too. I don't have a cool one like yours." Alessa would say, a bit disappointed at the fact before they pulled up in the parking lot. "Awesome! Thanks to your good driving!" Alessa would respond, smiling before she would unbuckle herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Lucy listened ideally to Alessa's words, " nah you aren't ruining my training" Lucy said, as she hadn't really gotten permission to leave for their little time together, but she was willing to take the punishment for missing the training session, she had a slight regret now that she missed another chance to play with Cerbera, but at least she got the chance to hang out with Alessa, even though she couldn't compare to Cerbera, she was still very fun to hang out with.

"Huh?...okay............yeah we should face some other tag team" Lucy said as she didn't really care to much for the two that she had seen Alessa face, just not her type of crowd, and not the kind of people the little demon would really care to met, Wait did she say angry....Lucy thought to herself as she looked over at Alessa, " Wait...what you mean angry....mean things? " Lucy thought, she didn't want anyone to do things that were mean or evil against Alessa, and she would have to find a way to punish those people for it, to make them taste the true wrath of the demon.

"But yeah....a nice match could be made....with some other gals....I mean...I'm not really signed up for Tension" Lucy said as she looked over Alessa, going back to think of a cool ring name for Alessa, but it was hard, "how about....the red eyed hunter ?" Lucy said with a little worried smile, wondering what she would think, Lucy liked Alessa's eyes and she figured she could use that in her name, and then slap something on after that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh, well good! I'm glad I'm not ruining anything! We can enjoy the full day then!" Alessa would say, not knowing of Lucy's training and how it might be. If she did know, it would be possible she wouldn't be able to quite grasp any understanding of it, but she still figured that the training must be important to Lucy and would just leave it at that.

"Yeah! Definitely! It'll be sooo great! They'll never know what hit em! We'll be the best tag team there! It'll be so much fun, I can't wait!" Alessa would let out her feelings at the whole situation, exclaiming her excitement the best that she could. The more they talked about their tag team, the more she grew anxious to go out there and show the league what they've got. However, as Lucy says her next words, Alessa blinks a few times before shaking her head. "I-it's nothing nothing. Just a few hair pulls and eye pokes..it was mean..but they're good people! Especially Clyde, he helped me out alot!" Alessa would say, reassuring the fact that it wasn't a big deal, not wanting Lucy to think it was something bad.

"Right yeah! Any pair of girls, we can take them on. They won't have the friendship that we have!" Alessa would say with a childish smile before she would hear the name that Lucy gave her. "Th...the red-eyed hunter?..That sounds...really cool! It sounds scary and and really fierce. I like it!" Alessa would say, nodding her head to Lucy as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next