Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

cutestwitch, Oathkeeper, RJD, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lucy Garner VS. Cerbera

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:12 am

Lucy felt exhilarated by Cerbera, the touch they shared was unlike anything Lucy had felt before, her hand was placed on Cerbera's crotch and slowly and softly begin to rub against her clothes covered crotch as she would also twirl her tongue around in Cerbera's mouth, Lucy's other hand that was playing around with Cerbera's hair would move away and make it's way down slowly towards her face and gently place her palm against her 'sisters' cheek.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 pm

When Lucy started to caress her crotch, Cerbera's body automatically archeed up against her, letting out a soft muffled moan within her ' sister's ' mouth, eyes closing shut and cheeks burning red of embarassment. Cerbera leaned her cheek against Lucy's hand, rubbing against it like a kitten wanting to pet itsself.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Lucy eyes opened softly as Cerbera rubbed the side of her head against her palm, Lucy did what she thought Cerbera wanted and began stroking her hand up and down, petting Cebera, Lucy continued rubbing Cerbera's crotch a while, before she broke the lip lock, "Since you have been such a good sister, I want to ask you something.....do you want to be on top?" Lucy said as she would stroke Cerbera's face, but stopped rubbing her crotch.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Cerbera breathed loudly for air, as if she had completely lost all of it during the kiss, her face was bright red from embarassment of the kiss aswell as her crotch getting caressed, once again leaning against Lucy's stroking hand while a whisper came from her. " I.. Don't know.. I never do... Things like these.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Lucy smirked at her cute 'sister' as she moved in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, "Come on...sis...do what...you want..." Lucy said as she took hold of her 'sister and rolled them around so Cerbera was on top, Lucy laid there starring deeply into Cerbera's eyes with her own golden eyes that seemed to shine brightly from this angle, her hand still went back to lightly rub her palm against Cerbera's crotch again, as her other hand stroked her cheek, "It's your turn...to...have some...fun..Sister"

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 pm

While Cerbera was certainly a newbie when it came to this kind of position. ( Despite having interacted with Ofelia on numerous occasions. ) She could not help but wonder what would happen if she would experiment. " Then.. I hope that my darling sister is flexible.. " With that said, she sat up and shuffled backwards, lifting one of Lucy's legs up and over her shoulder before she pulled Lucy up to sit against her, purposely pressing their crotches together as a result and leaned in to kiss Lucy gently. " Do you like this position..? It's called.. Sisterly love.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Lucy smirked as Cerbera told her that she hoped she was flexible, " I'm as flexible as one can be...Sister" Lucy said as Cerbera shuffled backwards, and lifted her leg over Cerbera's shoulder, she was pulled up to sit against her 'sister' , she felt Cerbera's croth pressed against her, and it resulted in Lucy letting out a soft moan, before Cerbera leaned in to kiss her, she took the kiss, "I like it Sister....I like it almost as much as I like you...." Lucy said with a sweet voice, as one hand would try and find it's way to her cheek to stroke her palm across it, petting her 'sister' in approval of what she did, as her other arm would trail to Cerbera's chest and and slowly place her palm against Cerbera's breast.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top