by saryakimura96 Today at 8:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Natalia stood on the tips of her toes enduring the wedgiethe best she could. Her face twitched cutely and she bit her lower lip hard, shivering by the extremely unconfortable position in which Lisa was putting her in. Her panties were being pulled so hard that Natalia feared they will soon snap. She could felt the hard pull on her pussy almost like having a silky hand squeezing her sex tight, and between her ass cheeks the panties were tucked sooo deeply.

Lisa's words only made Natalia blush even more, because as the Card Shark had noticed, The Dream was badly aroused, the clearest signs being her hard rock nipples and the wetness in her crotch.

Fortunately, Lisa was too greedy, and Natalia's silky panties resisted the vicious yanking, although with a stretching ripping sound, and the Card Shark fell down on her ass. Natalia stumbled forward and would have fallen too if she hadn't reached the ropes. She stood there shivering as she began the slow and embarrasing process of pulling her panties out of her ass and easing the preassure on her crotch while the crowd roared and whistles like a bunch of animals.

"Oh you are so going to pay for this..." Natalia threatened as she adjusted her undies.

Last edited by 909 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Lisa mumbled to herself as she began to stand up while rubbing her ass "Ow that hurt". Lisa then looked at Natalia however and she couldn't help but laugh as the girl began to pry the panties out of her nether regions "Oh my now isn't that a sight to see" Lisa laughed while pointing at NAtalia "Aw now why would you want to make me pay when it looked like you were enjoying that so much" Lisa said poiting to Natalia's nipples "Well i bet your just angry because i stopped doing it, come over here and let me try again. I promise you won't be disappointed"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

Natalia's lovely face turned even brighter red. Not only she had to stand the unconfortable yet arousing wedgie and the whistles and yells from the crowd, but also the taunts of her opponent.

"Shut up!... Just shut up..."

The Dream glared at Lisa and growled cutely before rushing towards the Card Shark trying to make her shut up with a hit. Natalia would stretch her right arm and aim to impact Lisa's chest with a clothesline hoping to take her down.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 am

"Oh my it looks like you do want me to do that again" Lisa said as she noticed how red Natalia was becoming "So why don't you come on over and... Hey now wait don't do that" Lisa would say in a panic right before Natalia would clothesline her in the chest sending Lisa down to the mat in a heap. "Ow that hurt" Lisa would say as she lay on the mat cradling her injured chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

Natalia was really bothered and embarrased with Lisa's taunting, so it feel real good to smash the cute redhead titi's with her arm and take her down hard to the canvas. "It hurt? Well. I'm glad" The Dream said with a wide happy smile. "Now... I would give you a wedgie too, to see how much you like it... But you already lost your panties... Still... I feel you are wearing too much clothes..." The dark haired beauty explained with a giggle as she crouched besides Lisa, trying to push the Card Shark on her belly to then straddle her opponent's back and reach for the arms, planning to trap them over her knees and lock Lisa in a nice camel clutch hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Lisa groaned on the mat as she heard Natalia talk to her and with some effort she said "Well its not my fault that my panties are off" Lisa mananged to smile when she said this but soon she felt herself being pushed onto her back. Lisa actually tried to get on all fours after she was turned but soon she was pushed back down to the mat with a grunt as Natalia sat down on her back "Hey what are you doing back there?" Lisa said before she felt herself being placed in a painful submission caussing Lisa to squirm in pain beneath Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am

"I am immobilizing you, why?" Natalia answered with a giggle as she secured the hold, hangind Lisa's arms over her legs to lift the Card Shark's upper body while she pressed her damp barely covered crotch on her opponent's back to make Lisa's tummy remain pinned against the mats and arch her victims back as painful as possible.

Using one hand to hold Lisa's head up by the forehead, Natalia moved her other hand down and started to undo the Card Shark's top, unbuttoning and yanking it furiously trying to rip it, trying to get Lisa finally naked.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 am

Lisa held in a scream as Natalia really bent her back in a painful way but she knew this was just the beginning "You know this isn't the type of feeling i thought i would be getting when i stepped into the ring with you Natalia" Lisa said in a pained manner before she felt her bra start to slip away "Hey don't take that off" Lsia said as part of her didn't want to be fully exposed to the crowd, that and if she was naked Natalia might be able to beat her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:22 am

"ooh.. I am sorry, Lisa" Natalia said with a cute innocent tone as if she truly felt bad for her opponent's predicament. "But... In order to beat you, I am going to have hurt you a little...or a lot... Depends on how much you fight back..." Natalia added with a giggle as she continued removing Lisa's clothes.

Natalia kept her hold on Lisa, but stopped wrecking the Cark Shark neck, not wanting to cause more pain now, but simple keep her trapped. And then The Dream moved one hand to Lisa's left tit, while she held the head with her other hand, and began to grope the Card Shark, squeezing her orb gently, pinching the nipple softly. "This is better?" Natalia asked teasingly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:12 am

Lisa felt her bra finally slip off her body causing her rather modest chest to bounce free much to the approval of the crowd. Lisa couldn't help but blush as this happened but what came next really turned the card shark red. Lisa nearly moaned out in pleasure as Natalia's hand found her breast but Lisa couldn't hold back the moan as her nipple was pinched though "Oh Natalia you sure know how to make a woman feel good."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next