by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:43 am

Natalia giggled as she heard Lisa´s complain. "sorry...but...yes..." The Dream burst into laughter and then leaned over Lisa, loving how the face of her opponent looked, all shiny coated with her juices. It made her feel so proud to have so utterly defeated someone as sexy as the Card Shark. "i hope you learned your lesson about cheating at cards..." Natalia said as she lowered her head and then kissed Lisa in the lips, tasting her own cum in them, purring delighted. The blue-eyed beauty took her time to enjoy the kiss, sinking her tongue inside Lisa´s mouth and swirling it around a little before breaking it.

"well... I think that´s it. I owned you ass...and you are done" Natalia teased, rubbing Lisa´s nose with the tip of her nose. "so...unless you want to follow me to the showers and be mine again...." The Dream whispered teasingly. "I am just going to stand and pose over you for the crowd and leave you here." and said that Natalia stood up, immediately placing a foot over Lisa´s tits and raised her arms in victory to receive a shower of cheers from her adoring fans.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 am

Lisa felt a bit overwhelmed by Natalia as the girl just looked stunning as she proclaimed her victory above her "Hey its only cheating if you get caught" Lisa said but before she could continue Natalia planted a kiss on her and Lisa couldn't help but moan into her mouth. However Lisa then heard Natalia's offer and she didn't know what to do "Well i wouldn't mind another round with her" Lisa thought to herself before she felt the foot on her breast and then the roar of the crowd drowned out the rest of her thoughts "Well Natalia i guess if your willing to be alittle gentler i might consider taking up your offer for the showers" Lisa said from beneath NAtalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 am

Natalia smile only became wider and her face took a predatory almost feline look. "oh Lisa-chan... you are such a good sport." The Dream said, looking down at Lisa and moving her foot up to place it on the Card Shark´s cute face, rubbing her sole gently against Lisa´s lovely factions. ".... there is nothing more lovely than a girl that knows to submit when she has been conquered. " Natalia added, teasing Lisa by showing the Card Shark her wet pink tongue while she kept rubbing her foot on her face. After that Natalia stepped back and doubled over and picked Lisa´s head, pulling it to make the redhead stand up, and immediately after that, she doubled over again to place her right shoulder on Lisa´s belly and wrap her arms around the Card Shark to lift her up in a fireperson carry. The Dream gave Lisa a hard spank and then blew a kiss to the cheering fans to then leave the ring and the arena, carrying her prisoner with her to the showers.

OOC: continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/lisa-and-natalia-aftermatch-t5066.html:1kmfjycx]here[/url:1kmfjycx]

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11