Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter"

2 posters

Go down

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" Empty Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter"

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 am

Name: Emily Nelson
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Pink
Height: 5"11
Weight: 153 lbs.
Nationality: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Avantasia- "The Wicked Symphony"

Wrestling Information:

Strategy: Wear the opponent down with a variety of throws, slams and submission holds, before going for a pin or submission.
Style: Competetive, oriented towards grappling and keeping the opponent on the mat.
Type: Offensive

Preferred Attacks: Throws and slams, grappling, submission holds.

Preferred Matches: Standard pro-style matches, though Emily will also do tag team matches. Emily tends to frown on hentai matches, feeling that they are beneath her dignity, though she may occasionally consent to a backstage match, even though she feels that proper wrestling belongs in a ring. She will also consent to mixed matches, provided that her opponent behaves himself and takes the match seriously.

Favored moves: Emily likes to use a variety of leg holds on her opponent, such as scissors, figure fours and STFs, though she has also been known to use a variety of sleepers and chokes (and by extension, chokeslams)

Finishing moves:

The Highlander (submission finisher)-
Essentially a ceiling hold, Emily ensures that her opponent is face down, and, after grabbing her wrists and interlocking their legs, will fall onto her back to lift her opponent into the air, stretching at her limbs and back all the while. Emily will then keep her opponent lifted this hold until they submit

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" J2oyw

Emily using the Highlander on Chisato Sakurai during a match at Wrestle Angels.

Clan Nelson
Emily slides her arms under her opponents armpits and behind their head in a full nelson. Once she does this, she manouvers them onto their front and traps their legs with her own, essentially putting them in a modified STF/full nelson.

Nelson Caber-
A sheerdrop brainbuster; Emily will lock her opponent in a forward headlock, grab their thigh, and, lifting her opponent up so that her body is completely vertical, will then drop down to slam her opponent head-first into the mat. Emily will sometimes use a modified version of this hold, in which she lifts her opponent into a vertical position, climbs onto the bottom rope, and springs off it for an accelerated head-first slam. Usually, this will leave her opponent to stunned to resist the ensuing pinfall.

RPG Style Stat spread:

Endurance:****
Strength:****
Speed:***
Defense:***
Technique:****

Background:
Emily comes from an old aristocratic family in Edinburgh, Scotland, which claims (but can't quite prove) roots all the way back to the kings of old. Though she was brought up in a wealthy enviromnent, her family's long history of military service (plus her father's old boxing career), gave her a love of fighting which eventually saw her training to become a wrestler. After fighting in numerous British circuits, Emily then travelled to Japan, where she entered into the noteworthy all-female Wrestle Angels federation. In Japan, she fought in numerous matches, gaining a mixed record, but also gaining substantial fame in the wrestling community and a reputation as an unrelenting Face.

After her contract with Wrestle Angels came to a close, Emily recieved an offer to join the AFW, a new federation which many former Wrestle Angels wrestlers had already moved to. While Emily was openly derisive of the more exhibitionist matches that AFW promoted (particularly their hentai matches), she was never one to turn down a challenge, and so she signed on to AFW to continue her wrestling career.

Characteristics:
Although she is a little bit on the arrogant side-- something that inevitably came from her aristocratic upbringing-- Emily's proud attitude is tempered by a strong sense of sportsmanship and a love of a good challenge. Emily admires opponents who fight fairly and try their best, and she sees no shame in losing to a good opponent. On the other hand, she utterly detests cheaters, rulebreakers, or opponents who lack common courtesy, and she usually makes a point not only of defeating heel wrestlers, but also punishing them for their behaviour. It is because of this that Emily has earned the nickname "the Noble Fighter" back in Wrestle Angel.

Attire:

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" Emily_nelson_by_tormentorangelripper-d35y36y

(Image by Tormentorangelripper at Deviantart, used without permission)

Her original attire, when she was still a rookie:

[imghttp://198.50.170.161:21066/h/3ae2043cd22b0088ab398207c4f818d1d0ef5743-116157-512-512-png/keystamp=1462131900-23fa423c3b/A021_E9.png[/img]

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" 638735-1406

MATCH RECORD:

WIN vs Kia Manupato by pinfall
LOSS vs Natasha Han by pinfall
LOSS vs Cecilia Northman by submission
LOSS vs Mistress Isabelle by KO

Last edited by Underdog21 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:30 am; edited 20 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" Empty Re: Emily Nelson

Post by CM_Punk1978 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am

I'm actually TormentorAngelripper...and don't worry for the "permission". The only thing i want it's to spread over the internet more images and walls of WAS.

CM_Punk1978

Back to top Go down

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" Empty Re: Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:10 am

Oh...well awesome. Thanks!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

emily nelson - Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter" Empty Re: Emily Nelson, "the Noble Fighter"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down