by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm

"oh you have no idea how BIG my problems with blondes are..." Natalia said giggling as she looked up at the statuesque amazon. "...but it isn't with you... blondie..." The Dream added teasingly and blowed Becca a kiss...just to get hit in the chin by Adrian's baseball slide.

Natalia stumbled back and fell on the floor almost KOed by the hit she never saw coming. The crowd got on their feet going completely insane and yelling all manner of threats to the cheating duo.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

By now the referee was back in action, just as Rebecca stepped through the ropes and to the outside, forcing her to leave the ring but not without walking towards Natalia and grabbing her by the arm.

"Hey! I'm warning you!" The ref shouted, threatening a DQ while the crowd threatening something worse.

"I'm being balanced." The Amazon said as she lifted Natalia up into the air, placing her softly down on her feet before walking away. Adrian meanwhile, still without the ability to look to the left or right much thanks to Natalia had part two of her sneaky plan Z to execute. Rolling out onto the apron, a bit behind Natalia, when Rebecca walked away she'd run across and jump off with her arm extended for a diving clothesline.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Natalia was still badly stunned the whole arena spinned around her and she saw flashing lights everywere. She offered no resistance as the blonde amazon forced her to stand up. The Dream was too groggy and had a hard time staying on her feet, she stumbled a little from one foot to the other and held her head with both hands to stop it from swiming.

Unfortunately for the blue-eyed beauty she was able to remain standing when Adrian flew down to hit her chest with a clothesline that floored Natalia. Her back hitting hard the ground once more as this hit once again threatened to make her flip over, her legs coming up and bending over herself before they fell limply back, leaving The Dream spread eagled and apparently uncouncious.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am

Adrian groaned as she stumbled to the ground, her arm sucsesfully taking down Natalia but not without a cost. Her body felt as though it was on fire, wrapping both her arms around it before trying to crawl over to where Natalia ended up.

She looked as though she was out cold but that didn't stop the cosplayer from trying to tell her something "look..." she began trying to hook Natalia's arm over her head, struggling to pick her up off the ground "I know I kinda look like I'm not taking this seriously, I tend to joke a lot in matches and try stuff that really doesn't make any sense and just get hurt because of it." she said dragging her to the ring side to try and roll her into the ring "but this does really mean a lot to me, I really want to be the best here, I really want to have a real title belt to my name, not that the one I've got is bad and I'm not losing it ever but no-one's going to think I actually deserve to be in the ring with some really good wrestlers even if I am holding my own against them unless I get a title."

"So can you just admit that I'm taking this seriously please?"

Last edited by 3727 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Natalia spend uncouncious a couple of seconds, only starting to come over when Adrian begun to pick her up. The blue-eyed beauty clinged to her friend, so disoriented and stunned that she didn't knew where she was. The whole situation reminded her of their escapades to bars getting drunk with Adrian and Rebecca. And she felt just like drunk... but worse. So she ended up believing she was being dragged out of a bar by her friend. "I'm not feeling so good, Adrian... I want to go home..." she said weakly.

But as her vision became less blurry and her hearing returned the vision of the ring and the sound of the crowd roaring, made The Dream realize she wasn't in a bar. Natalia blinked still dazed, hearing Adrian speak but couldn't understand what the cosplayer was saying. Natalia closed her eyes and shook her head and then tried to remember Adrian's words, slowly recalling the discussion they were having.

Natalia rolled into the ring limp like a lifeless puppet, finally settling on the canvas laying on her back. She stared at the ring lights above her. Despite how loud the furious
crowd was she could barely notice them. All she heard was Adrian's words echoing in her head.

The cute cosplayer surely didn't had an upbringing like Natalia, taught that life was nothing but a struggle for supremacy, being treated as an animal trained for blood sport. She most likely never had to fight for her life... repeatedely; but that didn't meant she wasn't serious. Natalia could perfectly understand Adrian, after all she wanted the same thing: recognition. The fact that she had never received much or any at all during most of her life was the reason why Natalia was so hungry for praise, and she could tell that although they came from very different backgrounds, Adrian felt the same. The Dream came to the realization that Adrian was very serious about this, she could hear it in the cosplayer tone, probably even more serious than herself. One thing Natalia liked about fights in AFW was that they weren't as serious as the illegal fights she had been involved in when she was a child. Adrian's problem was more likely related to her poor judgement than a lack of temperament.

Natalia turned her head to look at Adrian and smiled. "Sorry Adrian..." she said with a weak voice. "I admit i was wrong. You take this very seriously... And you are no joke... Please forgive me."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Natalia spend uncouncious a couple of seconds, only starting to come over when Adrian begun to pick her up. The blue-eyed beauty clinged to her friend, so disoriented and stunned that she didn't knew where she was. The whole situation reminded her of their escapades to bars getting drunk with Adrian and Rebecca. And she felt just like drunk... but worse. So she ended up believing she was being dragged out of a bar by her friend. "I'm not feeling so good, Adrian... I want to go home..." she said weakly.

But as her vision became less blurry and her hearing returned the vision of the ring and the sound of the crowd roaring, made The Dream realize she wasn't in a bar. Natalia blinked still dazed, hearing Adrian speak but couldn't understand what the cosplayer was saying. Natalia closed her eyes and shook her head and then tried to remember Adrian's words, slowly recalling the discussion they were having.

Natalia rolled into the ring limp like a lifeless puppet, finally settling on the canvas laying on her back. She stared at the ring lights above her. Despite how loud the furious
crowd was she could barely notice them. All she heard was Adrian's words echoing in her head.

The cute cosplayer surely didn't had an upbringing like Natalia, taught that life was nothing but a struggle for supremacy, being treated as an animal trained for blood sport. She most likely never had to fight for her life... repeatedely; but that didn't meant she wasn't serious. Natalia could perfectly understand Adrian, after all she wanted the same thing: recognition. The fact that she had never received much or any at all during most of her life was the reason why Natalia was so hungry for praise, and she could tell that although they came from very different backgrounds, Adrian felt the same. The Dream came to the realization that Adrian was very serious about this, she could hear it in the cosplayer tone, probably even more serious than herself. One thing Natalia liked about fights in AFW was that they weren't as serious as the illegal fights she had been involved in when she was a child. Adrian's problem was more likely related to her poor judgement than a lack of temperament.

Natalia turned her head to look at Adrian and smiled. "Sorry Adrian..." she said with a weak voice. "I admit i was wrong. You take this very seriously... And you are no joke... Please forgive me."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Adrian smiled back at Natalia's lightly breathing form "thanks," she said softly, sliding into the ring to hook her leg for a cover "and If kind of forgive you if you buy me pizza tonight."

"One!"

"Oh who am I kidding, I'll forgive you anyway."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Natalia smiled and giggled as she heard Adrian's words. She didn't moved at all as her friend hooked her leg and pinned her to the canvas. It kind of felt good to have Adrian's body pressed on her own. And although the entire arena seemed to hate Adrian's guts and were very vocal about it, Natalia really liked this girl. She was even willing to forgive her cheatings... But not let her win.

Natalia took a deep breath and gathered her strength. She didn't hurried to break the pin letting the referee continue the count.

"Two!!"

And then with a loud groan she pushed up with all the strength she got left trying to lift one shoulder and break the pin.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"OH COME ON!" Adrian shouted on instinct at the ref as her friend kicked out at two. "Guess I have to do more, or at least pin you quicker than that." She murmured, grabbing Natalia by her shoulders as the Sakura impersonator stood up, trying to secure The Dream in a standing head scissor like she did to her earlier in the match. Not trying to squeeze her too hard as she'd need all the power in her legs for other purposes if she wanted to end this.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:14 pm

"hehehe... Is not so easy...to beat me..." Natalia said giggling between heavy pants.
But there wasn't much else The Dream could do as Adrian forced her to stood, trapping Natalia's head between her legs.

Natalia knew this couldn't be good as Adrian could hit her with so many moves from this position, from a power bomb to a piledriver. Luckily for the blue-eyed beauty, Adrian wasn't crushing her head, which gave her the chance to take a deep breath and try to escape.

The Dream hugged Adrian's legs and lowered her hips, spreading her legs for better balance and then with a loud groan of effort, she pushed up, slamming the back of her neck against Adrian's crotch as she pushed with her arms and shoulders on the cosplayer's legs, trying to lift Adrian as she stood up straight, spreading Adrian's legs a little, attempting to flip Adrian over and make her land behind her back.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next