Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Elena vs. White Tigress

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Elena vs. White Tigress - Page 8 Empty Re: Elena vs. White Tigress

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"Don't call me cub." said Tigress as she got on all fours and started to slowly walk in circles around Elena. "And...I am interested in tickling you myself. But it may be a little longer than what you've given me." She showed a small mischievous grin and licked her lips as she added, "And for me, fighting barefoot was no picnic back in my home, but it was worth it to get in touch with my ferocious side."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:11 am

"But you are some much like a cub" Elena teased as she got back on all fours, and began circling around Tigress, her tail waging clearly, high in the air, "oh I can be ferocious....I am a wolf you know" Elena said as she would begin to move up towards Tigress slowly reluctant to make the first move for now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 am

Tigress watched as Elena was moving up to her. "Yes, I know that, De Luca. And now...prepare yourself!" Quickly, she would lunge forward to try and tackle Elena and force her onto her stomach with her sitting on her back. If this worked, she would lift up one of the Wolf's feet and start tickling it. "How about a little payback!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Elena was not going to let her new little friend get the upper hand of her in the new little tickling match they had created for each other, Elena would try to catch Tigress as she came to tackle her, and tumble around with her friend, trying to move her hands under her armpits and tickle her all over, where ever she could reach at the girl she would tickle trying to find the places where she was the most ticklish.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Tigress would grin as she and Elena started to tumble all around the ring. She too would try to tickle Elena under her armpits and even grab at her feet to tickle them more than she's been given. She started to giggle as they both continued to try and tickle each other to their limits.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Elena began to giggle and even laugh out loud as she tried to fight back moving down her hands to tickle under Tigresses feet once again, she would use her tail to graze it against Tigresses face and nose, using it to tickled Tigresses face and nose, "Come onAhahhhaha little cub HAHAAHHAHHA...I thought..Hahahhaha" Elena let out as she laughed and laughed, having a hard time keeping it in from all the tickling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

"HEY! I'm not a little cu-hu-hub!" exclaimed Tigress despite the tickling under her feet and on her face and nose. Even though her face showed a ticklish smile, inside she was angry because Elena called her a little cub again. "OK, now I'm really mad! Give me that foot!" With that, she would try to grab at one of Elena's feet and try to twist and bend her toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Elena laughed loudly and liked the fact that she was getting the upper hand on her sparring partner, but when she felt a little bit of pain her her foot, Elena looked up at Tigress, before her foot was placed in a great deal of pain, "AAGGGH!...WHY YOU!....OKAY NO MORE NICE WOLF!" Elena shouted as she would moved her hands to begin to twist and bend Tigresses toes, as her face would move down to Tigresses leg, she would then bite down into Tigresses skin, hard, growling as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 am

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" cried out Tigress as she also felt her bare toes twisted and bent. "Hey, come on! I didn't mean to go that far! I just don't want to be called little cub anymore, it hurts!" But then she saw Elena going into a raging state as the Wolf went in to bite on her leg. "GAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Stop! I thought we agreed to no biting!" She would still put the pressure on Elena's feet and toes, but she cringed in pain as her own move started to inflict damage onto her as well. The combined hurt from Elena calling Tigress "little cub" and the pain in her feet started to make her eyes sting with tears.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Elena was biting down on her thigh, she was still listening, and she hadn't gone berserk, Elena let go of the bite, "Sorry...but you started it." Elena said as she still held onto Tigresses toes, "I am not letting go first..." Elena said as she twisted on her toes, attempting to use her tail to annoy Tigresses nose, eyes and well the entire face with her tail, "I'll stop calling you a cub...kitty cat".

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next