by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Chigusa's heart fluttered as well as she kissed Mia deeply, putting a lot of passion and heart into it. Through Mia's soft breasts, Chigusa could feel her heart speeding up, the thumping resonating in Chigusa's chest as well. Her tongue played around in Mia's mouth, probing deeply. Chigusa's nipples hardened and poked into Mia's breasts.

After a few moments of this, Chigusa broke the kiss. "Mia," she said, "Why don't you tell me what's bothering you? I don't want to have to force it out..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 am

Mia could not only feel Chigusa's nipples poking nakedly into her own breasts, but she actually felt Chigusa's nipples lift and stiffen. The sensation alone sent a tremble of extreme pleasure right through Mia's body and she quickly found herself short of breath in the kiss.

As Chigusa broke the kiss, Mia gasped in right against her lips. Her cheeks were fresh and rosey, her nips equally as hard.. For the first time she was really losing the will to fight back against Chigusa. Then she asked that awkward question.

Mia turned her head to one side, not looking at Chigusa as their breasts remained in contact, Mia's deep pants pushing her chest up against Chigusa's repeatedly. She finally sighed

"Do you know how many times I end up feeling like I have to fight for Yatori-chan because someone else wants her...? its a crappy feeling to be caught in..

After our previous matches.. and the way you- were with me... I just thought maybe this time instead of feeling crappy, someone might actually be showing an interest in me instead.

But in the end I still ended up feeling crappy again"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 ELZuoMvHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 OG5hnuaHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 Cg3CzYmHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 am

Chigusa could tell how flustered and vulnerable Mia was right now, this was her best chance at getting some answers. It didn't help that her own mind was clouded by a haze of pleasure, but Chigusa thought that she was a bit more lucid than Mia at least. The Chinese beauty didn't even look like she wanted to fight back anymore.

Chigusa kept her gaze level on Mia as she turned away and began telling her what was wrong. Slowly it dawned on Chigusa what she meant. "O-oh!" Chigusa gasped, blushing profusely as Mia pretty much admitted that she wanted Chigusa to show interest in her. She blinked, swallowing hard, before getting up off of Mia and kneeling at her side.

"S-so that what was bothering you?" Chigusa said, "I see... umm.... gosh... and here I was thinking you were mad because I was trying to take away your friend!" Chigusa smiled sheepishly, not quite sure how to react to this, especially with how intimate they had been just moments before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:50 pm

With the close intimate contact broken, Mia could think straight again and a wave of embarrassment came over her.. Mia sat up slightly, covering her nipples with an arm across them.

"She's not my friend, she's my lover... An-and is it so strange that I wouldn't feel this way when everyone is there chasing my girlfriend..? It's not like its a competition, but it hurts all the same. And after our matches, I just thought you might like me.. But instead it turns out you are after Yatori just like everyone else.." Mia looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 ELZuoMvHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 OG5hnuaHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 Cg3CzYmHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 am

"I-I guess not..." Chigusa said, remembering how she felt when people seemed to take away the attention of people she liked. It was natural to feel jealousy. She blushed, looking away, trying to think of something to say to set things right.

"I know how you feel," Chigusa said, "You're right, of course. I shouldn't be trying to take someone that close to you away." She shuffled a bit closer to Mia, hoping the Chinese girl didn't just turn away. She reached up with her hands, cupping Mia's cheeks and turning her head to face her. "I do like you Mia. Else do you think I'll do this?" With that, Chigusa suddenly leaned in to kiss Mia full on the lips again, only this time it wasn't in an attempt to dominate her, but to set things right.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Mia's cheeks were taken by Chigusa's hands, but Mia still felt too embarrassed to look into Chigusa's eyes.. looking off to one side down onto the mat. When Chigusa said she did like her, Mia blushed a little.. But so far she'd had a one track mind in going for Yatori, so Mia didn't understand why Chigusa was claiming to like her... Was she saying she like them both? Then Chigusa head started to tilt in, taking Mia by surprise as their lips touched once again and they slipped into a much more tender kiss then before. Her eyes went wide for a moment before closing, a soft whimper leaving Mia's lips and entering Chigusa's mouth

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 am

Chigusa held that kiss for only a few moments, letting Mia know what she truly felt for her before breaking it. She pulled back, her eyes half-open, looking at Mia's blushing face with her own face reddened as well. "Mia..." Chigusa said, "If you liked me, why didn't you say anything? I thought that with the way you rebuffed me every time, that you didn't really like me much at all..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

After the kiss Mia was left completely breathless, as their lips broke away from each other she tilted her head forwards a bit to touch foreheads and huff out a large but cute pant right against Chigusa's mouth. Eyes closed and cheeks really flushed from the tenderness of the kiss.

"I- I'm not use to this kind of thing... encounters... let alone in public.. ..Besides, I'd always been taught not to be unfaithful and I certainly didn't want to be unfaithful to Yati-chan. But here in AFW, all of these unusual things become the norm... It's still difficult for me."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 am

"Don't worry Mia, if you don't want to do it here it's ok," Chigusa said softly, "And you're right. I shouldn't be trying to butt in between you and Yatori-san. It's just... I dunno, I like the both of you a lot..." Chigusa was the one furiously blushing right now, flustered and not sure of what to say.

"But don't worry Mia, you're not being unfaithful by doing this," Chigusa continued, "So long as you like Yatori more than me, you're still faithful to her."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Mia opened her mouth to speak but didn't say anything... Maybe this was the way Yatori thought about things, particularly with all the girls that ended up chasing after her.

"Chigusa-san.. I- .. I never thought about it that way.." Mia said softly, she noticed the way Chigusa was blushing profusely, maybe Chigusa did really like her.. This was really embarrassing, but it was a better kinda of embarrassment then she had experienced in some previous matches

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next