Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Lucy moves up and seats herself on Alessa´s back again, she goes to grab Alessa´s left and twist it behind her back in a hammerlock, painfully twisting and turning the arm "Sorry Alessa, but am going to win this" she said as she attempts to slap the handcuffs on her left wrist.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Alessa lets out a small yelp as Lucy sits on her back again and twists her left arm in another hammerlock. The pain from her left arm being twisted again stuns her a bit and Lucy is able to lock in half of the cuffs on her left wrist. Alessa's eyes widen and she lets out a gasp as she feels this and moves her right arm up, trying to angle it away from Lucy.

"N-no, you cant!" Alessa lets out as she struggles to release herself from the hold, trying to shake her body to unbalance Lucy, however as she shakes, it causes her more pain in the hammerlock.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Lucy looses a bit of balance as Alessa shakes her body and retaliates by tightening the hammerlock, she moves her body up a bit so she is sitting on Alessa´s handcuffed arm, as she stretches after Alessa´s right arm trying to grab it an pull it into a hammerlock as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 am

"Eeeegh...Ah-no!" Alessa lets out as Lucy scoots herself up, sitting on her handcuffed arm. As she does it gets rid of any mobility Alessa could have in her arm as it is pressed against her back. Noticing Lucy reaching for her right arm, she waves it around in a panic trying to avoid her grabbing it. Unfortunately, the girl ends up catching it and locking that one in a Hammerlock as well. "Aaaagh!" Alessa lets out as she kicks her legs from the pain, shaking her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 am

When she caught Alessa´s arm and lock it against her back, she reached for the open part of the handcuffs and would attempt to lock in Alessa completely, both arms locked behind her back, which would make Lucy the winner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Alessa kept up her struggles as much as she could. Trying to pull her arm away, she found it being securely fastened by the hammerlock. She kicked her legs even fiercer as she shook her body back and forth. However, even with all her struggles, she heard the clicking noise. That was it, her right hand was cuffed as well as her left. The third point and the match went to Lucy.

Alessa's struggles stopped completely as she sighed. Relaxing her body, she lie on her stomach with Lucy on top of her, letting go of the handcuffs she sighs again. "Y-you win...I'm your servant."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 am

Lucy got off of Alessa and helped her into a seated position, she got her hand raised by the ref girl who announced that she had won the match, and then she went back towards Alessa.

"Look Alessa, i...I´m not really good at this, since i have´t really....had one...y..you know, but how about .....w..we just be friends" she said with the same flustered voice from before and her face even redder, "I am still gonna be...like was in the....ring before, it..was pretty difficult to hold it back....you know"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 am

Alessa let out a sharp breath as she was helped into a seated position. She looks over at Lucy with a pained expression, expecting her to give her demands because of their wager in the beginning of the match.

However what she hears from the girl's mouth was far from the words she was expecting. Hearing her out, a smile appeared through her expression. "I-it's ok...I really do want to be friends." Alessa says after hearing her through. "I'm sorry...for earlier..what I said..You are pretty cool." She continues with a slight smile on her face, happy to hear what the girl said.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am

A smile adorned Lucy´s face, "By the way Alessa, you´re one tough opponent" she says as she rubs her upper back and neck, it still hurt a lot, she would offer Alessa help up to her feet, and then walk towards her corner, where her coat was, "Oh yeah you wanted this right?" she said as she took her coat, " you know i have several of these......if...you want...i could...give it to you...." she said with her flustered voice, she really wasn't used to being nice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 am

"Thanks..you definitely are too." Alessa says as she looks begins her and lifts up her cuffed hands behind her. Alessa holds out her arm as Lucy offers to help her to her feet and uses her help to stand. Hearing the girl's next words, her eyes lit up. "R...Really??" Alessa says surprised as Lucy offers her coat to her. "B-but I didn't win..It wouldn't be right." Alessa says as she looks down

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next