Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) Empty Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

2 out of 3 falls
First Fall: Win by Submission
Second Fall: No disqualification
Third Fall: win by Handcuffing the opponent

Lucy was sitting in the locker room, having her usual pre-match jitters, heart heart was racing, she hated feeling this way, This match would be weird but interesting, she had heard she would be facing a fellow American, but it was supposed to her a 2 out of 3 falls match, and the Victory condition felt weird to Lucy, she liked the all of the fall conditions but it still felt weird with so many different ways to win, regardless she went up and took a long hard look in the mirror, "you can do this, just go out there and break this girl, it will be no sweat" she thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and went to put on her red leather coat, "Okay, ready." she began walking out of the locker room and towards the ramp entrance, waiting for the intro of her song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeOmCyG7PY:1kofyiam]Criminal by Disturbed[/url:1kofyiam] to start, Taking a few more deep breaths as the intro started, She had decided to walk out right after the intro, when the word Criminal was spoken, she flew out onto the ramp and began running towards the ring and then slide herself in under the bottom rope, as usual she received a mixed reaction form the crowd with the majority of them booing, She didn´t mind though as she would climb out to the top turnbuckle of her corner and raise her fist into the air before she jumped down, and leaned back in her corner as she waited for her opponent

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) Empty Re: Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Alessa was being called up for her third match at Friction. She's had a mixed amount of luck so far in her past two matches, but they both came out as victories so far. Her record was starting out on a good note and she was being put to the test yet again. When Alessa found out who her opponent was, she read it was another competitor from the Kawaii league. She wondered to herself why she was mostly being put up against girls from there, but she knew not to underestimate her opponent tonight just because of that. Especially in a 2 out of 3 falls match, where looking at the winning conditions, she could end up being beaten up quite badly, and then handcuffed if it comes to the third fall. Her last match against a kawaii in a 2 out of 3 falls match ended up with her in the hospital and she was looking to make sure this one didn't end up in the very same way.

Making her way through the hallway, she was stretching out her arms as she headed towards the curtains. She was wearing her usual schoolgirl type uniform, not a usual thing you would see wrestlers wear, but so far it hasn't caused too much trouble for her. Waiting behind the curtains, she heard her opponent's music die down and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROLkREW3qY:2n9rtepe]New Day's Dawn[/url:2n9rtepe] by Fozzy begin to play. The lights turned to a red color as Alessa stepped onto the stage area. She was met with a resounding amount of cheers, something she's been getting quite a bit now.

Walking down the ramp, she kept her eyes on the girl in the ring. She was shorter than her past two opponents, but that meant absolutely nothing to Alessa. She's learned from those matches not to judge the girls by their size and instead wait and see how they performed in the ring. Noticing the girl was also American from mainly her name and looks, she felt it would be different from her past two opponents, whom were both Japanese. Alessa walked up the steps and through the ropes, standing in the corner opposite of Lucy. She kept her eyes on her, trying to somehow gauge her abilities by doing this, however as usual she got nothing. "I like your coat" Alessa says to the girl as she tilts her head a bit, admitting her admiration for her attire.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 am

Lucy looked over the crowd when Alessa stepped out, the girl was met with cheers, it bothered Lucy a bit. "Why do they cheer for her" she thought to herself, as Alessa got in the ring, she started taking of her coat, revealing her outfit, a black bikini top tied at the front, Black jeans hot pants, long black gloves, black wrestling shoes and black leggings.
She tried to size up Alessa, she was certainly bigger than her,
Lucy was surprised when Alessa praised her coat, and idea came to her, she held to coat in her hand, "You like it." Lucy would say almost gleefully with a mischievous smile on her face, no doubt she was planning something, she would place the coat at the side of her ring corner and step up to the center of the ring, Her golden colored eyes would stare at Alessa intently, keeping that Mischievous smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 am

"Yup." Alessa says simply in response as she nods her head. She wasn't able to hide that her eyes were glued to the girl's coat quite a bit. Her quite childish side of her could think nothing but of how 'cool' that the coat looked to her. She hasn't seen much like it, and her own ring attire wasn't much anything special, just a normal schoolgirl uniform. She admired the style and uniqueness of the coat, thinking the girl was a pretty cool person to be wearing something like that.

She steps up into the center, following the girl as she did the same before her. Part of her noticed the mischievous smile that was on Lucy's face, but she for some reason didn't take heed of it. Possibly the admiration she had for the girl and her attire was clouding her mind a bit, but she kept her mind back onto the match, she had to keep in mind that it was a serious match, and the girl wouldn't go easy on her just because she admitted that she liked what she had been wearing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 am

As the two meet in the center of the ring Lucy would stare up intently with her golden eyes right into Alessa´s red eyes, "hehe...how about we make things a little more interesting? I´ll offer my coat as a price, if by some strange reason you could beat me, but that might no be fair, only you getting a price I mean." Lucy said still with that mischievous smile on her face.
She placed her hands on her hips and waited for Alessa´s response.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 am

Alessa listens carefully to the girl as she spoke. Normally she would be on guard with offers like this, but then she thought of herself wearing that coat the girl was just wearing. "I would look so cool in that.." Alessa says, letting her thoughts escape her mouth, not really noticing that she did so. Giving it a bit of thought, she then nods her head, giving the girl an almost cliche determined look on her face.

"Ok, fine. What did you want if you won then? Anything...except my track suit..althouuugh Heather said it looked ugly..." She starts trailing off at random, pondering to herself what to offer in return, but claiming she would agree to pretty much anything Lucy had in mind.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 am

Lucy was actually a bit uncertain of what to ask for, "Well, let´s see, you attire is a bit tacky, so i don´t think i would want any of it, how about this, if i win you have to bow before me and kiss my feet or you could be my servant for a week, what do you say?" so many possible things were running through her head, but those two sounded the most fun for her, she hoped the girl would agree, Lucy still had that mischievous smile on her face and her eyes still stared into Alessa´s.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 am

Alessa was, at first, a bit taken back by Lucy's comment on her attire. Alessa always thought that the outfit was cute on her, a small thought that she kept to herself, hoping that others might think the same, although her usual blank and serious expressions were contradictory of that. "Either is fine" Alessa says, almost instantly agreeing to Lucy's stakes that she put on her. In her mind, winning the coat was a top priority, she would have agreed to any condition on her behalf.

Nodding her head, she met Lucy's stare with her own, the intensity starting to flow between the two as the ref would begin to explain the rules. Alessa kept her eyes on Lucy during the duration of this, and waited for the bell to ring in what would be the start of the first round, a submission match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 am

Lucy let out a mischievous giggle when Alessa agreed to her conditions, Lucy began moving into a wrestling stance, spreading her legs slightly, bending her knees and raising her arms, "hihi, thinkg i am going to make you my servant, and your first order will be to bow down before your master and kiss her feet." she said before the bell rang and her favorite type of match would start, a submission match.

Her eyes were dead set on Alessa as she gestured that she wanted to start with a collar and elbow lock up. if accepted she would push against a for a little while before attempting to grab a hold of Alessa´s left arm and twist her way out of the lock up taking Alessa´s arm with her as she would attempt to twist the arm behind Alessa´s back and lock it in a standard hammerlock, but with a 'twist' literally as she would begin twisting and wrenching Alessa´s wrist.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 am

Alessa just stared at the girl silently as she proclaimed her intentions for her. She seemed pretty confident that she was going to win, and Alessa wasn't going to try to convince her otherwise with words. She was going to let her actions to the talking. As much as she wanted that coat, she also wasn't too thrilled about the idea of being the girl's servant, adding to her determination to win.

Alessa oblidged with Lucy's signal and movements for a lockup. She was pretty confident that her strength was greater than Lucy's, so she felt quite confident in this position. However she wasn't given much time to act on it as Lucy grabbed a hold of Alessa's arm, twisting herself and it behind Alessa, locking in a hammerlock. This was exactly what started to cause Alessa her injury in her previous match, and the girl was even adding her own twist to the move. Alessa let out a groan from the feeling as she knew she had to fight out of it as soon as she could.

Swinging her free arm back, she tried to throw a few elbows backwards towards Lucy, trying to connect with her midsection with them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete) Empty Re: Lucy Garner Vs. Alessa Mason (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next