by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 3:22 pm

» Square One
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 2:12 pm

» AV 17 Alaina Sanders vs. Juniper Nayle
by HighFly Today at 1:55 pm

» Ai Daikirai vs. Erin Suzuki
by Kelsea Today at 1:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cicilia, Maxy, OmegaVan0, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for a debut (Tag Match)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 pm by Person

I am looking for a debut for my new tag team: Rulers of Divinity
Something to build them up before I start their main feud.

Comments: 0

Trying to get back into the saddle.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm by Deus001

Hi all. Deus here.

You may have noticed I am a bit quiet on the forums these days. My parents split up, I split up with my girlfriend and moved house. I am moving house again in February as well. 2017 was one slow motion punch to the dick for me and my balls are still numb to be honest.

However now that I have some semblance of normality I felt why not see if anyone wants to talk RP ideas, I have a long work week ahead but a clear weekend it seems. If you have any ideas you want to do send me …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Post Delays after Winter Storm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:38 pm by BrittanyW

Cause the best thing after coming back from holiday is for a bomb cyclone to hit where you are. -_-

So yeah, expect more delays of posts and stuff while I have to sort out problems from this shit.

Fuck my life. Sad

Comments: 1

Flora Filippa Jensson - luck goddess (update 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flora Filippa Jensson - luck goddess (update 2017)

Post by jadeitehx on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Name: Filippa Flora Jensson  -luck goddess-
Sex: F
Eyes: brown-red
Hair: curled , long , brown , kept on a crouch
Height: 5'8
Weight: 134
Nationality: Sweden
Favoured moves: likes to copy wrestling moves , not that she had a real training.
Finishing move/s: 1) 'coin toss' :she put her hands on the top ropes of a near corner , then jump on the middle ropes, and from there hop spinningback to the ring center to deliver a spinning kick to her opponent. 2) 'slot machine' : used for hentai matches , she grab her opponent's legs , once she is laying stunned on the mat , and folds her in a matchbox pin , then use her hands to have fun with her. 3) 'irony of fate' Her preferred solution , copying her opponent's finisher , mostly based on the luck of the moment as she try clone it.

Entrance music: "wild side" motley crue

Apperance: Her measure are 34DD-27-34 ,Tall , slender with her hair tied up on a crouch.

Personality: Suspicious , sure of her skills (even in things she had never done) , and easy to fire up as well to .

Past:Flora has had a real easy life , born from a rich family , she always had the chance to do anything she wanted. She had studyed historical myths (and got fashinated from oriental ones) ; once she got the Laurea she began travel all around the world , coming back home few months in the year. In her travels for 'study' she passes a lot of time in Japan and there she met the AFW , joining in more for fun than for money. Since  Flora was raised as a young heir , she thought to herself as a luck goddess , and act like that. Truth is that usually bad things happen where she is , but since she always end up alive and kicking , she still brought the luck legend with her.

Attire: Flora like dress like this :

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Acting : Her attitude in (but also out) the AFW arenas is just like Brnten (from urusei yatsura toon)

Likes : story and legends , drinks , betting (but not money).

Hates : peoples who talks about money , number 7

Fun facts :
- The first time she met Laura Mai (the magician) she lost her first bet (and she still think she cheated)
- The only item worth for her is a huge teddybear with a missing eye (that why she put a bandage on it)
- The 2nd time she met Laura she lost again a bet and (sure as she was she was being cheated again) it ended up with a huge fight.
- The 3dh time was ay AFW ..  and they became friends

If you need more explanation or would like to challenge too  , you can do it both trough the board , mail or by yahoo messenger

Last edited by 127 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top