Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bergakungen, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, Teenwrestler, Teesta, TheRacker, Val, valen311, Vcom7418, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Flora Filippa Jensson - luck goddess (update 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flora Filippa Jensson - luck goddess (update 2017)

Post by jadeitehx on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Name: Filippa Flora Jensson  -luck goddess-
Sex: F
Eyes: brown-red
Hair: curled , long , brown , kept on a crouch
Height: 5'8
Weight: 134
Nationality: Sweden
Favoured moves: likes to copy wrestling moves , not that she had a real training.
Finishing move/s: 1) 'coin toss' :she put her hands on the top ropes of a near corner , then jump on the middle ropes, and from there hop spinningback to the ring center to deliver a spinning kick to her opponent. 2) 'slot machine' : used for hentai matches , she grab her opponent's legs , once she is laying stunned on the mat , and folds her in a matchbox pin , then use her hands to have fun with her. 3) 'irony of fate' Her preferred solution , copying her opponent's finisher , mostly based on the luck of the moment as she try clone it.

Entrance music: "wild side" motley crue

Apperance: Her measure are 34DD-27-34 ,Tall , slender with her hair tied up on a crouch.

Personality: Suspicious , sure of her skills (even in things she had never done) , and easy to fire up as well to .

Past:Flora has had a real easy life , born from a rich family , she always had the chance to do anything she wanted. She had studyed historical myths (and got fashinated from oriental ones) ; once she got the Laurea she began travel all around the world , coming back home few months in the year. In her travels for 'study' she passes a lot of time in Japan and there she met the AFW , joining in more for fun than for money. Since  Flora was raised as a young heir , she thought to herself as a luck goddess , and act like that. Truth is that usually bad things happen where she is , but since she always end up alive and kicking , she still brought the luck legend with her.

Attire: Flora like dress like this :

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a1e18e9562/562823-17

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/78c396736f/445527-392

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2686577

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=234342

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1785825

Acting : Her attitude in (but also out) the AFW arenas is just likr Brnten (from urusei yatsura toon)

Likes : story and legends , drinks , betting (but not money).

Hates : peoples who talks about money , number 7

Fun facts :
- The first time she met Laura Mai (the magician) she lost her first bet (and she still think she cheated)
- The only item worth for her is a huge teddybear with a missing eye (that why she put a bandage on it)
- The 2nd time she met Laura she lost again a bet and (sure as she was she was being cheated again) it ended up with a huge fight.
- The 3dh time was ay AFW ..  and they became friends

If you need more explanation or would like to challenge too  , you can do it both trough the board , mail or by yahoo messenger : nickname lorelor2013@yahoo.com

Last edited by 127 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top