by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Incredible Hunk

Go down

The Incredible Hunk Empty The Incredible Hunk

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Ring name -The Incredible Hunk

Real name - William T.

Age- 20

Height: 6' 0''

Weight: 200 lbs.

Hometown: Holyoke, Ma. In the USA

pic of him in hentai wrestling cloths, in non sexual matches he wears a tight black shorts.
http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=827098

Favorite finisher: Good Night Lover

Fighting Style: normal, and still learning

Personalty- easy going, fun loving, doesn't get mad easy, would be the first to back up anyone or any woman just for a smile

Strength- can take a lot of damn.. Cause of how trough amy as been in training him

Weakness- cant hold his load in very long titfucking after 10 mins he blows and is weaken for a fue mins

Likes- afw, the women, playing video games and going out on dates

Dislikes- losers who think women are weak, anyone who's got a problem with any of his friends, Being single..

History- okay you want know about me well names william T I'm 20 years old, been watching the amazing matches here at afw for a few years.. Two years ago I had nothing going right.. I was homeless, no gf, no nothing, I was a 380 pound fat loser.. Hell I tried to rob a afw wrestler that I didn't know was part of afw.. Let's just say she kicked my fat ass.. After all said and dune. We talked. I didn't know the woman I tried to rob was Amazon wrestler amy.. Damn she most broke me.. But in the end she said "if your a fan, then your call.. Come join afw and become a man or I can call the cops and you can be a loser in jail and some wimps bitch". So I had to pick join so for the last two years amy as been training me that's why one of her finishers is mine.. Hell cause of her and the work out I lost 180 pounds, and I got some hard but some what strong muscles.. Tho I look strong I really have a hard time lifting over 200pounds... And I'm still kind of new at this but I'm here.. And I'm going to give it my all for afw.. So ladies.. Anyone want to have a go or spar with me???

Finishers-

Good Night Lover - he sits behind his opponent body with his legs around there waist, His hips ageist her ass as he crosser her arms around her neck.. With his hands pulls her arms choking her with her own arms as his legs squeezes her waist.. Now the move has a bad side. If both fighters are naked and his hard cock is forced ageist his opponent ass.. She could squeezes his cock with her butt cheeks and force him to cum to weaken or use the finisher ageist him.

Copy Cat male version- try's to us one of his female opponents finishers ageist them. If he as time to know who is opponent is before hand to check out there finishers.

Buster Breaker - picks up opponent in a torcher rack. One hand around there neck and the other between there legs... pulling them down tightly... but for matches with sexual finishers allowed, with one hand between there legs he would finger there pussy while hurting them in the torcher rack, to see if they cum or give up first.

Date------------match opponent-------------------type of match----------------- win or lose

Last edited by 471 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum