by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Widow vs anyone ((for ryu))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Widow vs anyone ((for ryu)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow vs anyone ((for ryu))

Post by amazonwrestleramy Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

his kick did hit.. but after one more hard pull on his arm she let go and got up.. shaking her head "if you not going to put up a challenge just act like your out so I can find a better man, in this weak place' she shook her head point at him like he was a waste of time. the crowds booing her but she didn't care... she squatted down watching him like a stalker going to attack

[size=200:251eyfsb]Mmmmmmmmmmm my bed or yours baby????

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Black Widow vs anyone ((for ryu)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow vs anyone ((for ryu))

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 am

"Y-You're very strong but don't think i'm done already...", Ryu would say with a blushing face. He was fascinated by such a beautiful and strong woman but this was not the time for romance.

Once he stood up the red-haired boy rushed at Black Widow trying to nail her with a spear.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by amazonwrestleramy Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

behind her was a ring post as she grinned. and side stepping and pushing him so he'd spear thru the ropes between the middle and top turn buckle. and then getting on his back and wrapping her legs around his waist as he leaned forward, leaning over the top turn buckle to trap him in a full nelson, using the ring rope and corners.. this move would look like would be a combo but it was just a way to trap an opponent so her legs could work over the waist "feel good?" she starts squeezes her legs hard "good thing you not naked or i have a dildo.. last man i had like that, I was raping him in a 50 submission match. and I got all but two like this" she grins and leans back, she had to let go of his head, and move her hands to lock behind the top turn buckle so the top turn buckle pushed his down as she pulled his arms and her legs squeeze and then loosen then go back to squeezing hard grinning with enjoyment

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Ryu crushed himself against the corner which allowed Black Widow to trap him with against the corner.

The boy tried to push himself out of it but she could easily use the ropes at her advantage to hold him in place while her mighty thighs were coiled around him starting a vicious and taunting squeeze & release pattern.

Ryu's body was toned and well trained but Widow's thighs were like pillars of female beauty and muscles, relentlessly wrapped around her victim with breath-crushing pressure. Ryu was rocked back and forth in her squeezing pulsations like a doll, his waist getting softened which allowed her to squeeze him more and more.
"Nghhh...nfhh...", he groaned in pain as the german amazon was patiently draining his strenght like an anaconda would do to its constricted prey.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by amazonwrestleramy Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 am

Leting go of him she got off of him. Only to do a close drop kick to his ass tring to knock his head or shoulder into the post again hard...
She got up ans shook her head "I'm geting bored" she reached beween his legs and grabed his groan "you man enough down here at list???" She started to foundle his groan softy...

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

"Don't understimate M-Mnnnnnn..." Ryu was about to throw a punch to the Black Widow's forehead when she started fondling his sex.

Sensually distracted, the boy would moan and arch his back while his manhood responded to the amazon's surprisingly soft touch, promptly getting harder and bigger which made his wrestling shorts tighter in the crotch area. "mmm...d-damn..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by amazonwrestleramy Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 am

She started to fondul him "see like good boy you know who's in charge.. She wasn't taking him as much of a challage, but a. Play thing. So her guard was down not thing he would attck. As one hand feels his cock geting hard and rubs it thu his bottoms as the other rubs were his balls were

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Ryu was loving the Widow's seductive touch. It was incredible how such a strong amazon could perform such a soft erotic caress.

"M-Mnnnn y-you're fantastic... 'pant' but don't forget... 'pant', this is still a wrestling challenge.", he said breathing heavily as she was exciting him more and more.
With that he responded to her fondling by circling an arm around her neck. He would then try to lock it with his other arm to have Widow into a headlock.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by amazonwrestleramy Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am

She just smiled as she stoped rubing "oo the wimpy bitch as me in a strong head lock. Someone save me" she was just acting not taking him for real.. But alowing the boy toy to think he as her

amazonwrestleramy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Having the Black Widow in a headlock Ryu could tell that her neck was really strong, like the rest of her body by the way.
Nonetheless he thought that he was in control for now, so he started to stand up still keeping her in his hold. He would then let go of the headlock and slip one of his arms between her legs, rubbing her crotch in the process.

"Ngrrr...". Looking down at him, Widow could hear Ryu groan and feel the tension in the smaller boy's muscles in the effort to pick her up for a possible bodyslam. That is, assuming that he was able to lift up such a big muscular girl without her denying his attempt first.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next