by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey) Empty Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Yatori woke up to find herself in a very familiar hospital bed. "Did I get hit on the head again?" she asked herself rhetorically. She was seriously getting disenchanted with this.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey) Empty Re: Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

Post by Harukasan Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Jean had been sitting bedside for the past hour. She had been really starting to worry about Yatori's condition. Therefore as Yatori stirred she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness."

Yatori should be able to hear this.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey) Empty Re: Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Yatori blinked before glancing at Jean. "Jean!" she greeted her friend and rival cheerfully. "How long have you been there?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 pm

"Only a few...."

She did not want to make Yatori feel guilty that she had waited almost an hour.

"How are you, hun?"

Goes to kiss her forehead. On the table near Yatori was a vase of fresh flowers with a Get Well card. Jea ruffled yatori's short hair lightly.

"How are you holding up?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Yatori guessed that her friend had been waiting for more than a few minutes. But she pretended to go along, if it made Jean feel better.

"Doing better now," she replied, enjoying the chaste kiss just as much as the far more torrid ones she often gave and received. Same with the friendly ruffling of her hair, which she all but lapped up like a puppy. "Thank you for the great match, Jean-san. It's a good send-off for me before I transfer to the Hentai Division permanently. I'm glad my last serious match was with you."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Suddenly Jean frowned.

"So you are really serious...That's it?"

Yatori might sense Jean's disappointment.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

She did. Sadness touched her smile now.

"Damian-kun is worried for me. I'm starting to get worried myself. If anything, I'm taking much longer now to recover from hard hits to my head. So to play it safe, I'm officially retiring from hard matches.

"It's not that I don't trust you, Jean-san," Yatori elaborated, "Or that I don't want to have more matches with you. In fact," and her smile brightened anew, "If you like, we can have more matches in the future. And it'll be standard rules, like all our matches. Just not in front of a crowd. It'll be just you and me. You don't hit me in the head, anyway, so you're the only hard style pro wrestler here I'm medically certified-" Yatori giggled at the term she used "-to grapple."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Jean would grab Yatori's hand and stifle a laugh though there were some tears when she did.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm

"There, there," Yatori half-consoled, half-cheered her friend. "I won't be leaving you any time soon. I'm too fond of you to do that. So don't cry, okay? Jean Grey isn't supposed to be the crying type." Yatori herself seemed impossible to force into tears, at least not unless you were about to break her body in half.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Jean forced a smile and then smoothed Yatori's hear.

"Oh I just wish i would be able to have you by my side as a partner if i ever went for the tag team gold. You are one of the few people I respect here enough. You are loyal and capable."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next