by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Love's Ultimatum of Hatred (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Love's Ultimatum of Hatred (For Lobo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love's Ultimatum of Hatred (For Lobo)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:15 pm

"No!...I-I can..handle.." Heather lets out through a voice that clearly shows her mix of pain and pleasure she is feeling. Her eyes tear up quite a bit as she bites her lip through the moans and groans. Keeping the slow up and down motions going, she pushes down hard on Clyde's abs as she deals with the feeling. Her mind was almost drunk with what was happening and she was forcing her body to keep it going.

A mix of her wet juices and a small amount of blood trickles down from her pussy as she continues to put her body through quite the experience. "Ah..haaa...god..." she lets out as she turns her head down to Clyde, a few tears running down her face. "It...h-hurts..more than I th-thought it..would." She says as she tries to let out a laugh but her face quickly twists again as she lets out another long moan. Even while saying this, Heather doesn't stop the motions that she can't seem to get enough of.

"Y-you can..do it if..you want now." She says, noticing by the look on his face he is holding back his climax just as she ordered him to do. She knows if he was to do it now, she could possibly have just the thing that could make him be her's for a long time. A slight grin appears on her face for just a second until the twisting of her expression returns.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Love's Ultimatum of Hatred (For Lobo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love's Ultimatum of Hatred (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Feeling Heather's body continue to jolt itself up and down repeatedly at a steady pace upon Clyde's fully erect member, the texan began to squirm and twitch slightly from under Heather as he kept his hips rocking in unison with Heather's motions, unable to help himself from getting lost in the void of sexual pleasure.

The loud pleasured moans of Heather that echoed throughout the room were heard loud and clear by Clyde, who was on the verge on popping soon. Laying on the bed with his head seated down upon the bed with his eyes partially rolling toward the back of his head, still rocking himself with Heather despite his body being completely worn out, emitting a low moan that he tried to hold in but couldn't.

"A-Ahh-Shit!" Clyde would stammer as the pleasureing sensation of his and Heather's united bodies continuing to pound and pierce one another shot through Clyde like an arrow of erotic ecstasy, prompting Clyde to begin thrusting his hips up within Heather as he neared his climax, his mind and body taken over by the erotic pleasure he was receiving, smacking his hips against her own as he rocked his body up and down in a fierce motion, the sound of flesh smacking flesh echoing throughout the room.

"O-o-k-ka-ayy...!!" Clyde would stammer and slur as he heard Heather's words, while he continued fucking Heather into her pleasureable oblivion, shivering as he felt her juices, as well as her blood, coat his cock, looking up at Heather, panting heavily. His face then twisted into a slightly wincing expression as he thrusted his hips foreward once more before he suddenly arched his back up off the bed, emitting a sudden orgasmic moan before the Texan bursted, spilling his load deep within Heather's sex.

Upon spilling his seen within Heather, Clyde's body collapsed on the bed, laying flat under Heather physically exaushted beyond belief, going limp under the girl as he began to pant heavily, looking up at Heather for a moment with a very distant stare as he began to blackout.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Letting out one last moan of pleasure, Heather hears Clyde respond to her and then shortly after feels him burst his load into her. Feeling the warm sensation shoot up her sex, her body shivers before she fully releases a climax of her own. Pouring down his member and onto his hips, her juices flow freely as Heather just barely stops herself from passing out just as Clyde was about to.

She slowly raises herself up, removing her sex from his cock and she scoots herself up a bit, letting her body fall and rest flat on Clyde, her hips resting just above his. Reaching up, she removes her ribbon from the ropes that bound his wrists, freeing it from the bedpost. She rests her arms along his as she weakly grins, staring down at his face.

"Now..you're mine...there's nothing you...can do now." She says, her voice having a shiver along with her tone. The feeling she just finished experiencing almost causing her to cry, but she hold it in as much as she can. "D-don't fall asleep.." She says as she slowly unties the ropes around his hands. "I...don't think we need this anymore...I think you get it now.."

She brings her right hand down and grabs his chin, trying to shake his head left and right to keep him awake. "D-dont...disobey me now." She says before pressing her lips against his again. A weak kiss with nothing really put behind it considering her body is almost completely spent, but she still presses her lips against his. Her tears start to flow a bit again as she kisses him. She couldn't explain why but she felt the need to let it out. Everything that's tormented her up until now, she's kept it all in acting in her usual way. Now she's forced herself upon Clyde, and quite possibly forcibly made him her's. So many twists and turns have happened and they are all coming together here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Twitching a bit as he felt Heather's warm fluids slither down onto his limping member after she had climaxed, Clyde began to breathe tiredly as he remained laying down flat on the bed under Heather, completely exausted and physically drained from having to endure so much in just so little time. It was now less than 24 hours ago that Clyde Gastin had endured a grueling tag-match, a shot to the head from a steel chair, falling off the entrance stage onto a pile of wooden tables, a massive corkscrew moonsault off a ladder, running from an angry mob, a beating from Heather and finally sex. In short, Clyde was running on fumes at this point, if it wasn't for his ample stamina, he would have collapsed ages ago.

He remained still on the bed as Heather removed herself from Clyde's member before she laid herself down upon him. The boy tensed up a bit as he felt her hips curl up against his, giving her a weak glance as she untied the ribbon that binded his wrists to the bedpost, looking at her with a lost and blank stare in his eyes as she grinned weakly, yet triumphant at him, his arms dropping limply on the bed as Heather finally untied them.

Hearing her words about how he belong to her now, Clyde felt like he won and lost at the same time by having Heather claim him, looking at her with a very weak, sleepy eyed stare. She told him not to fall asleep, but that felt impossible. At least until she grabbed his chin and shook his head from side to side to keep him awake, weakly he stayed awake, limply swaying his head within her grasp, waking up a bit more as he felt her lips press down upon him once more, melting in her kiss despite it being rather weak.

He hated the fact that she was forcing him to belong to her, slowly manipulating his mind with everything she did to him. Yet despite all that, a part of him did want to be with her, Even though the events of this crazy week had changed things so much. This was shown to be at least mildly true as he rose up his tired left arm and weakly draped it around Heather's body, resting his hand around her waist, laying there with her as she took him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Heather slowly lifts her lips from Clyde's, the two sticking together for a second before breaking off, as she looks down at him, her expression a tired one but full of satisfaction and anticipation. In her mind he was her's for good now. Her plan coming to a perfect end and working just as she planned. She kills her doubts and conflicting emotions finally as all that's in her mind is a victory. A victory very different from the one she usually celebrates, but a major one in her mind nonetheless.

"So...how's it feel." She says, her face only raised just a bit from his, as their lips still almost touch. "Just to..let you know, this wont be just for a week...or a year..or ten...this is forever. You're mine and only mine." She runs her hand up and around Clyde's head, caressing it at if admiring a valuable possession.

"I've tamed you now...and I can tame you like this...again...and again...whenever I want to...and just think, this was my first. Who's to say...what it'll be like when i'm..used to it." She says, keeping her grin on her face the whole time, seemingly it regaining power as she speaks more and more about what she feels the situation is like.

"But..that's not the point is it? The point is you'll do what I say...when I say it...and...there's no getting out of it. You WILL be there for when our child is born. You better...." She says as she trails off near the end. Her tone of voice almost sounding like she was trying to convince herself. Inside she wondered why she went through all this just to make him her's. Maybe the dominant feeling in her WAS a liking towards Clyde. She didn't want to think about it though. Her domineering attitude trying to trace away signs of genuine affection, just trying to show she only wants power over him, but even inside herself she was unsure of that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Clyde remained there in Heather's grasp as she held him, looking up at her with a very spacey gaze in his eyes, appearing slightly mezmerized by his captor as she held her lips close to his, feeling the light trickling of her breath agianst him as she spoke while she ran her hand around his head, caressing him almost affectionately. Falling into her embrace before his eyes widened a bit at her words. "Forever!?" He thought in disbelief, not bothering to ask if she was being serious because he knew she was. His reaction to that was a mix of flattery and fearful shock upon hearing her say that, his pride kept him from accepting this willingly, along with his desire for a second chance with Duffy Mcbain, even though he normally wanted to remain loose.

Tamed. He hated that word but she was right in a way. Heather had done what no other woman had been successful at or even thought of doing. Claiming Clyde Gastin. She outrode him despite it being her first time and would most likely be outlasting Clyde as she got used to intercourse. But Heather may have also forgotten how worn Clyde was when she found him at the wrestling facility, he was never at full strength when the began having their little moment. Clyde knew this, and it kept him from being worried about that remark from her.

But what really got Clyde into a small frenzy was what she said next. When OUR CHILD is BORN. Clyde turned pale and nearly fainted upon hearing that, it wasn't something he wanted to hear and he knew he was guilty for engineering Heather's plan. Looking down at Heather's legs, Clyde remembered back when had climaxed and shot his seed within Heather, that was it, that was how she truly planned on sealing the coffin towards claiming Clyde, by bearing his child.

"........" He started at her silently for a breif moment, at a complete loss for words, stairing at her with a look of sheer shock and panic before he finally spoke. "H-Heather... Y-You can't be doin' this! I can't have a kid! I ain't ready to be a father! Im s-still just a kid myself! What 'bout your wrestlin' career!?" Clyde would stammer in a fearful frenzy, no longer tired, but not in a slight panic attack. Clyde felt married enough with Heather claiming him for herself 'till the end of time, but the fact that she was planning on having his child was something on a whole different level.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

"I didn't do it...you did Clyde." She says as her face curls into a wider grin. He seemed to be realizing just how her plan went down, and Heather almost fed off his panicked expression. Her energy seemed to grow back just as his did, as she enjoyed every minute of his stammering, but she drove in that one point, the one point that she thought would seal him even more. "You do remember right? That wasn't an order. It was me granting you the choice to do it or not. In the end...you did it..not me."

She giggles a bit as she wraps her arms under and around Clyde's neck, hugging her body to his. "Don't worry about it though, besides you know you enjoyed what just happened to you. You were my FIRST, I don't do this for just anyone...I saved myself for the one I planned on keeping, and it just so happened to be you Clyde. Even though you had no say in it, you'll be mine from here on out."

"I'm sure our child will be great, and I'm sure we'll have quite a bit of supporters, we'll make it through this!" Heather says with a fake encouraging tone in her voice. The sense of victory and triumph showing right through her expression. "Now just...take it. Go with it, don't worry about any other girls. You're mine now, there's no need to mess around with anyone else is there?" She says

Bringing her lips down, she goes in for another kiss. Somehow getting back a bit of energy from feeding off Clyde's reaction, the kiss is deeper than the previous one.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:37 am

Clyde looked up at Heather with a horrified gaze upon his face after Heather revealed everything tp him. She was right, she never ordered him to spill his seed into her, he chose to and from knowing that, Clyde sat there, frozen in disbelief, going into a state of shock, weightlessly moving against Heather as she hugged him close.

"What Do I Just Do?" Thought Clyde in almost catatonic like state, barely hearing what Heather was saying. His thoughts trailing back to Duffy Mcbain for a moment as Heather asked if there was anyone else, before his mind went numb again as she kissed him once more, pinning the exaushted boy down as he layed under Heather squirming limply under with barely any resistance as she silenced him. "Mmmphhhh...." He groaned lightly from under her, weakly taking in her embrace that he began to melt into.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 am

Heather continued the kiss for as long as she can. It was as if she felt breaking the kiss would be letting go of what she, in her mind, had gained on this day. She forced her tongue into Clyde's mouth, twirling it around his as she kept up the kiss. It was a bliss that she was feeling, and there was nothing like it. She could throw away all that was bothering her for the "success" that she feels that she has acquired with this. She had thought that she had taken Clyde Gastin for her own, preventing the troubles she herself had to go through from coming upon any other girl is what she had felt. All the while, satisfying a ever-lingering feeling of attraction that she had developed for the boy somehow.

Completely taken in by the moment, she felt like she was almost ripped back into reality when her phone started ringing. It shook on the small table by the bed from the vibration as the sounds she felt were picking fun at her. Breaking the kiss, she slid her hand out from the hug she had started, and reached over to the phone. The name showing the caller read "Dante", a name that had almost left her mind through today's ordeal.

A billion thoughts flew through her mind like a vicious wave as she read that name. What would he think of what she was doing? She recalls him and his family taking her in, with genuine smiles on their faces. A kindness that she had never experienced and never has since then. What has she done to pay them back for that kindness, has she learned anything at all from it? She thinks of what she's done today, and thinks of how ashamed her brother might be of her. She bites her lip, trying to hammer into herself that she did what she had to, that she was in the right, that there was no way she wasn't the victim.

Pressing end on the phone, ignoring the call, she scoots down a bit and rests her head on Clyde's chest. "Stay the rest of the day...maybe the night..." She says, trying to force a demanding tone on her voice, but the few tears that came from her eyes would betray that sense. She tried to hide that from Clyde as best as she could. He was her's, she can't look like the way she does and give into anything like that, so she hid her tears as well as she could, giving what she hoped to come off as an order to Clyde.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 am

Falling into the soft blissful touch of her kiss as her tounge slipped inside to explore his mouth, Clyde remained still on the bed, laying in a tired heap within Heather's embrace, not having a single desire to resist her temptating touch as she held him there and caressed his mouth with her own.

It looked like all was going at least mildly great until they were interrupted by Heather's phone going off, causing the texan to frown a bit as Heather broke the kiss to pick up her phone, he enjoying that quite a bit.

But then as Heather apparently ignored the call, she buried her head upon Clyde's chest and spoke, her words sounding like her usual demands, but they actually sounded sad. Clyde couldnt tell what was wrong, he actually didnt know if anything was wrong with Heather, but he couldnt help but feel that something was bothering her. Clyde couldnt say that he didnt care about Heather, he would be lying if he said that, he did care for her and felt responsible for turning her into the ultra-obsessive sex fiend she had become, feeling much remorse for changing who she was because of his antics. He cared for her enough to put up with her, no matter how weak she had made him.

"...As long as im needed..." Clyde would reply to Heather before draping his tired arm over her body, resting it upon her lower back as he layed under her. Making the one choice of the day that he had knowledge of, which was to stay with Heather, even though he looked like he was following her orders. He actually chose to remain there with her, as he began to slowly drift asleep.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next