by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For Alex's Eyes Only Maya vs Yatori (complete)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:44 am

All the resistance Yatori could offer was her weak breathing trying to push her breasts and sex into Maya's completely dominant ones. She was done for, defeated in a very spectacular manner.

"Two!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 am

May smiled she knew this was over with a display of dominance she pushed her breasts and sex in to Yatoris pinning them down while she also kissed Yatori this time pummeling her tongue and pinning it to the back of her mouth.

"Three!"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:03 pm

This time it was Yatori experiencing a sexy oral beat down, as Maya firmly established through a most thorough tongue-lashing and domineering point blank body press just who had won and who had lost, the Purple Rose firmly crushing the half-conscious Mafiosi beneath her victorious body following the surprise win.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm

Maya smiled as she looked at the Yatori before getting off of her standing over Yatori grinning "like I said don't mess with me when I'm fighting for Alex." Alex smiled moving up beside her taking a hold of her hand raising it into the air "the winner the Purple rose Maya Vice."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:13 am

The sexually squashed Yatori just lay there, barely breathing, eyes shut, not even moaning, allowing Maya to fully savor her victory stance and Alex's admiration.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 am

Maya giggled before jumping on to Alex wrapping her legs around him kissing him "thank you sweaty for watching I'm really glad you were here for this." Alex smiled hugging her kissing her back "hey it was for me right and I never miss your matches." Alex looked at Yatori "she fine?" Maya blushed but nodded looking at Yatori "you fine?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 am

An eyelid drew open. Yatori beamed. "Of course," she giggled. She sat up slowly, all sweaty and hot, drawing her legs together while her left hand covered her sex and her right arm went across her breasts in a surprising show of modesty on her part. "Did you enjoy our match?" she teased Alex.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 am

Alex smiled blushing a little before nodding "yea I enjoyed it I always enjoy watching my girl fight though it was a bonus to see her wrestle like that. He sat Maya on her feet pulling off the referee shirt tossing it to Yatori "put that on it will cover you up fully."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Yatori giggled as she managed to catch Alex's shirt. "Thanks, Alex-kun, but could you hand me my trench coat, instead?" Said garment lay at her corner of the futon. "I'm happy you lent me your shirt-" She winked at his bare chest "-but... it's kind of embarrassing for me to accept it when Maya's just as naked as me..."

She offered his shirt back using her right hand, ignoring her exposed breasts for the moment.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Alex chuckled nodding taking his shirt "yea this is true though um well I'm not really going to finish why us being like this....anyway." Maya went over laughed picking up Yatori's trench coat tossing it to her, walking back over taking Alex's shirt pulling it on "what he's trying to say is though I'm really tired give us the ride home and I'll be fine if you catch my drift Yatori."
Alex chuckled scratching his head "hey what I really love watching my girl wrestle he said hugging her kissing her on the lips "it was awesome."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only Maya vs Yatori (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next