Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, CybeastGregarX, peek6, Person, RadiantKarna332, Sylvie, TekRobo, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Lookin' for some kind of wrasslin' match.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:05 pm by TekRobo

Probably with Julia Forge! Profile in my signature. A good ole' fashioned tussle. Normal or hentai.

A word of warning, I'm kind of flakey, so I might be kinda slow. We'll see how it goes.

Comments: 0

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Elizabeth Vs Niska: Mistress Battles Mistress

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elizabeth Vs Niska: Mistress Battles Mistress

Post by Clyton on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

During the whole time, Elizabeth didn't move one bit. Her back was hurting her so much now after it was slammed against the steel ladder a second time, not to mention that her arm was already hurt enough. Her eyes softly closing, she could only let out a groan as she felt Niska's hot breaths rushing up against her cheek. "H-Heh... Y-You really do like to get hurt so badly..." The mistress would merely comment as she still laid above the ladder for quite a while.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elizabeth Vs Niska: Mistress Battles Mistress

Post by Kelsea on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

"heh.. That aint the half of it.." Niska whispered before moving a little on top of the ladder so that she could draw her tongue right across Elizabeth's cheek. With that Niska rolled over and started climbing painfully back to her feet.

Pressing one hand against her back, Niska walked over to the table she had slid into the ring right at the beginning of the match and pushed one of the fold up chairs aside in order to picked it up.. She carried over towards one corner and propped it up against the turnbuckle pads before walking back towards Elizabeth.

Niska grabbed ahold of Elizabeth by the hair, starting to pull her up into a sitting position before suddenly trying to throw her head back down against the mat with her back crash back down across the steel ladder

Last edited by 2 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top