by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Kidnapping of Alessa Mason

2 posters

Go down

The Kidnapping of Alessa Mason Empty The Kidnapping of Alessa Mason

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:09 pm

9:13 AM - Kyoto, Japan - The Downtown Kyoto Wrestling Complex

Begin Broadcast

Emerging from behind the camera within an old rundown and decayed wrestling facility, Clyde Gastin stepped out up to his bound and gagged captive, Alessa Mason, whom he tied down to a chair, Approaching her with her with his switchblade knife. Tapping it against the side of his leg as he approached her, standing right beside her as his hands then trailed up toward the top of the top of her hair, proceeding to fumble with the messy hair of his hostage as the texan looked to the camera with a wide and sinister grin upon his face.

"Ladies and Gentleman... And Especially Mr. Dante Sunderland. Clyde Gastin and Ms. Alessa Mason bid you all good mornin' on this lovely day. Ain't that right Alessa?" The Texan would say in a rather sly tone of voice, mocking his captive as he clinched the knife tightly in his.

"Let me get down to what Im tryin' to say... Sunderland! I have yo' woman! Last night, I took her out to dinner then beat the shit outta her! And Im'a keep her with me until you get your sorry punk ass self down to the Ol' Downtown Kyoto Wrestling complex so we can finish our fight! You got three hours!" The texan yelled at the camera before he gripped Alessa's hair to pull her hair up as he held the knife, just below her throat.

"...If you don't show up soon... I ain't gon' be held responsible for what happens to Ms. Alessa, ya get what im sayin' bruh!?" Yelled Clyde as he looked to the camera with a menacing scowl, holding his knife just inches away from Alessa's throat.

"Are you scared, Sunderland? Need more convincin'!? Alright, Ms. Alessa here, is gon' help you then..." Clyde would mutter as he let go of Alessa's hair and removed the gag from her mouth, allowing the captured girl to speak.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping of Alessa Mason Empty Re: The Kidnapping of Alessa Mason

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Alessa watches as Clyde approaches her with a knife in hand. Her fear is clearly visible in her eyes as tears are pouring down from them. She breathes heavily through the nose and shuts her eyes tight as his hand fumbles with her messy hair. A look of both fear and disgust mixes in her expression as he touches her and she tries to move her head away from his hand.

Hearing his words that he says to the camera and then direct as her, she shakes her head viciously. Her sobs can be heard through her gag as she tries to cry aloud. The tears begin to flow faster as he mentions Dante's name. Shaking her head harder, she does so as if wishing Clyde wouldn't bring him into this and drag him into danger using her.

"Mmm!" She lets out in a high pitch as he pulls her head up by her hair. Seeing the knife held just below her throat, she struggles in the chair trying to somehow break herself free, but it was to no avail in the end as the rope was tied tightly and securely.

As the knife nears closer to her throat, her struggles stop as she is afraid with the knife being so close she might cause herself to get cut. Her eyes give off a completely helpless look as she can do nothing but sit there crying.

As her captor lets go of her hair and removes the gag, she bites her lip for a second, nervous to say anything. "H..Help...s-somebody..please....I-I'm scared.." She says between sobs and deep breaths to stop herself from crying aloud, even though she wanted to inside. "Dante...I-I'm sorry." She says, her face covered in her tears. Half of her was hoping he wasn't watching so she wouldn't have caused him to get caught up in this type of mess, but her other half was pleading that he was watching, hoping for him to save her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Clyde looked on at Alessa with a gleeful smirk as he watched his captive cry and plead for help. She was the perfect bait that Clyde needed to lure Dante in the complex, where Clyde had planned to crush his enemy once and for all. The blonde haired texan watched Alessa pour out her emotions in front of the camera before he decided enough was enough as he shoved Alessa back within the chair and gagged her mouth once again to keep her silent.

"See how your woman cries for you, Sunderland!? Yet you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it! You got three! Count em, Three hours To get your ass into downtown Kyoto to finish our fight... Or Ms. Alessa here, gets it! And boy do I mean Rough and Bloody..." The texan would threaten as he approached the camera, scowling at it with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Come alone, Sunderland! If anyone gets in the way, you will regret it. See ya at High Noon, bitch!"

The Camera was then shut off instantly. Everything going Silent. Static.

Transmission Lost

End Broadcast

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down