Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Tension announcement!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tension announcement!!

Post by Kelsea on Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

The lights went dark in the arena and the big screen lit up to show Cassandra Sellers sitting behind her mahogany desk.

“Greetings Sex Wars fans… I guess you may be wandering why I am here when I have no involvement in Sex Wars. Well it is because I have an announcement to make.

Originally AFW was just one show, Friction, and that all belonged to myself. I was the one that signed the contract to allow for another show owned by a board of 10 women and men; that show was Sex Wars.

However lately I’ve grown weary of Sex Wars ratings, thus I have decided to buy out them 10 nameless owners so that I can mold Sex Wars into what I want wish it to be. I am hearby re-branding Sex Wars as Tension and shall be changing its focus… I think you will be pleased with the results by the end. That is all…”
The screen went dead, leaving the crowd a little confused as to what this meant…

--------------------------------
Back in Cassandra’s office.
--------------------------------

Once the camera signaled that they were no longer recording, Cassandra sighed and removed her glasses.

“If you could all excuse me..” She said and waited for the camera crew to file out of her office, leaving her alone… Or at least almost alone…

“I bet the members of the controlling board won’t be too happy about these events.” A silky feminine voice came from the shadows beside one of Cassandra’s book cases. The woman slowly stepped out into plain view, wearing a cloak with the hood over her head. Cassandra didn’t look to her, but instead started writing out some errands onto a note pad

“I paid them well… If they weren’t happy with the arrangements they wouldn’t have sold out.”

“Still, it was an aggressive take over… And what do you think the crowd will be thinking.” The cloaked female didn’t seem annoyed while speaking despite the subject she was bringing up. In fact she sounded as if she was musing.

“You know me to well… Of course it was an aggressive take over, each one on the board refused my offers… At first… But then I persuaded them to my way of thinking.

As for what the crowd thinks, I couldn’t care less as long as they are paying tickets and franchise”

“Oh ho ho? Is that why you have installed me as the General Manager here? Because you don’t care?”

“On the contrary, I am installing you as I believe that perhaps you mess things up around here… As long as you don’t induldge your fetish over weakling little boys too much…” Cassandra slipped the pad away from in front of her “Why have you still got that hood on, the cameramen have left.. Don’t you want family to see your face?”

The woman very carefully raised her hand and slipped back the hood of the cloak, revealing herself to be none other than Melissa Sellers’s, sister to Cassandra and previously one of the members on the controlling board. She gave Cassandra a sly smile.

“I just forgot… don’t want to spoil the eventual surprise. Aren’t you worried that after the events of Sex Wars that I would be bias against males in Tension?”

“I don’t care… I am giving you full general management of Tension, and seems you were the only one on the controlling board not to sell your share of the show to me… That makes your current position much higher with more authority then it was before..”

“Heh.. Sellers sisters working together… Takes me back to the good old days when everyone considers us as ‘the three witches’.”

“Don’t get too reminiscent, one of us is missing from the equation… plus I don’t expect I will be getting involved in Tension matters all that much.”

“You’re no fun Cassandra… always too busy with files and forms nowadays, you’re forgetting the fun we use to have.” Cassandra gave Melissa the evil eyes before finally sighing deeply and replying

“Files and forms won’t look after themselves… Anyway, I think you should be very busy right about now, don’t you?”

“Yes… I guess we shall speak later.” Melissa said before walking out of the office.

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum