Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 am

Songbird would apply the pressure a little more as she said, "That's what you think, but still we won't stop offering our help! How could you not trust me anymore if you never even trusted me to begin with? And lastly, I can do that, but every punch I give will be my regret!" She quickly released Sayuri's arm and kickflipped backward to back off. "I still want to help you and your brother, Sayuri, and we won't stop. No matter who wins here, we won't stop. Just give us one chance...just...one. If that won't work, we won't speak of this again and we'll leave you and Akira alone for good."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Missingkeys Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 pm

"Because I can't trust anyone after seeing how all their help only made things worst!" Sayuri yelled out as she rolled over and used her other arm to punch Songbird in the face.

"If you really want me to listen! Then use your fist!!" She cried out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Songbird took the punch as she heard Sayuri's request to attack other than just talk to make ends meet. She sniffed a little and she wanted to cry right then and there, but there was no other way to make her listen. "OK, fine! But you asked for it!" With that, she would try to swiftly two punches, one to Sayuri's face and another one to her gut. If this worked, then she would raise her foot up and bring it down hard for an axe kick down on Sayuri's back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 am

As Songbird released the hold, Sayuri got back to her feet, but Songbird beat her to the punch.

She threw two punches, the first one hit her face, and the second one hit her gut. She doubled over,and as Songbird raised her foot up for an axe kick, she would suddenly throw herself forward and shoulder tackle Songbird to the ground before her axe kick would connect.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 30, 2011 9:16 am

"GAH!" Songbird exclaimed as Sayuri tackled her to the ground with her leg still extended upwards. Her first two attacks did work, but she didn't expect Sayuri to have another plan up her sleeve. However, with her own raised leg, she would try to wrap it around Sayuri's head and set her up for a headscissor submission. If that worked, she would try to punch her directly in the face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 31, 2011 4:52 am

Sayuri however was like her brother, she wasn't anywhere near as weak as she looked.

As Songbird placed her in a headscissors, she immediately used all her strength and grabbed her by her sides, as she lifted her up.

As Songbird continued to punhc her face, she forced down the pain trying to ignore it, so that she lift Songbird up, and slam her down for a powerbomb.

(For an idea, go check out no more heroes 2 there was a boss trying to finish you off with a headscissors, but the character overpowered her and gave her a powerbomb)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Songbird was quite impressed at how Sayuri was able to lift her up for a powerbomb. "GUH!" she cried out as she was slammed down, but she would still try to hold Sayuri down with the headscissors. And to try and add more pressure, she would also try to grab both arms and hold her down in front of her so she won't escape. Although the pain in her back is great, Songbird would try to hold her for as long as she could.

Then later, she would tag Sandy in for a turn.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 pm

As Sayuri connected with the powerbomb, she was really surprised to find Songbird still managing to hold on. And even worse was that Songbird had managed to grab her arms down. She desprately tried to pull Songbird up again.

While it wasn';t for a powerbomb, she improvised and turn her into a discus, swinging her around left and right until she finally let go, and would then fly several meters away like a discus.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Songbird knew that Sayuri wasn't going to let up and she found herself spinning around and around. She saw the world spinning fast and she saw the crowd, Sandy, the crowd, Akira, the crowd, and so on. She has to get to Sandy for a tag in, so she calculated hard before she let go of Sayuri. She released and she found her landing and rolling to try to get to Sandy for a tag in.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

While Sayuri wanted to chase after them, she was too dizzy to do so. She fell to one knee and allowed Songbird to tag Sandy in.

She was going to use the chance to regain her senses.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next