Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 4 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 am

Songbird put both hands up in surrender and said, "Hey now, I didn't want to do it either. In all honesty, I think your brother is very sweet. But since I was interested to see how good YOU were, I (reluctantly) decided to try and get you in quicker." She suddenly looked a little sad as she would try to walk up to her cautiously, meaning no harm, to ask quietly so Akira won't hear, "Um...about Akira...I'm sorry to even ask but...is he...uh...is..he....mentally ill?"

(I know, but does she wear boots or slippers with that dress?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 4 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Missingkeys Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 am

As Songbird asked that questions, Sayuri's smile turned in a frown. "Don't get involved with our business." SHe glared at her.

A moment later she suddenly threw a hard punch towards her stomach, but that was in fact a feint as she would suddenly reached forth and try to grab her.

If Songbird attempted a counter attack, she would forcefully try to absorb the blow to lower the impact.

Sot that she can grab her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

Songbird took the faint punch and let Sayuri grab her as she said, "I'm sorry...I...what am I saying? We've heard of him and his situation, but we wanted to help him. That's why I want to speak with you..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri May 27, 2011 5:59 am

"Well don't bother! Your not the first and your certainly not the best who tried to help him." She growled as she suddenly forced and smashed Songbird's face into the ground, before she followed up with a brutal kick to her face.

"We don't need your fucking help!! The last person who tried to so call helped made things worst! So FUCK OFF!!" She cried as she attempted to smash her feet into her face again.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 27, 2011 8:38 am

Songbird showed no emotion as her face hit the mat hard and kicked by Sayuri. But at the last moment, Songbird would try to roll out of the way quickly so her face won't get smashed again. If that worked, she would try to quickly back off to the nearest turnbuckle and shake the pain off her head as she said through tears, "Sayuri...I care and I won't back off! Your brother and your family mean everything to you as much as ours to us. I know many have tried to help him, but it didn't work. That doesn't mean that hope will turn its back on you forever!

Knock me and Sandy in any way you and your brother want, but we won't stop fighting for those who mean the most to us, and that includes you and your family! I'm really sorry about how we hurt you and your brother earlier, but we want to help you now! And mark my words, every time you make us bleed, the blood that will paint this very mat will scream our voice in saying, "We cared for you and we always will!""

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri May 27, 2011 2:38 pm

She simply growled at her. "Don't talk like you know what he went through!" She stated as she approached her and started punching her face.

"My brother and I trusted all those so called help, you have no idea how much he suffered because of them. None of the so called help managed to help him at all, the last girl who so called tried to help made things even worst, she actually made my brother believe that he was BLIND!!" She screamed.

All the while she screamed as she continued to punch Songbird's face in.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Songbird would let Sayuri punch her in the face continually, but then she would try to catch that fist after Sayuri was done talking. "You're right, I don't know how much he suffered. But looking at you, I saw how hard it is for you to accept defeat too soon." Songbird can already see that Sayuri was already in rage of thinking that there was no more help for her brother and that Songbird was just only there to make things worse. So even though she didn't want to fight back, she would try to use that grabbed fist to throw her into the same turnbuckle and back off quickly so she would rub her face a little from the pain. "Also in all honesty, I don't want to hurt you here, but right now, you're not making this any easier! When can I make you understand?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 am

"NOthing you can do will make me trust you!!" She yelled as she pushed herself off the turnbuckle and thrust her hand forward, attempting to grab her throat.

If she got that far. she would attempt to lift Songbird up for a choke slam.

"DON"T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HELPING HIM WHEN YOUR NO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS!!" She screamed out loud as she slammed her into the ground.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

When Sayuri thrusted her hand out forward, Songbird would try to grab it and take her down for an armbar. "How would you know that? You never even gave us a chance. Please, just listen to me!" If the takedown worked, then she would apply some pressure to Sayuri's arm.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"AH...." Sayuri cried out in pain as she got caught in the armbar, she struggled to get free, and was making some progress.

But Songbird still maintain the hold.

"Shut up!!! All your help will only hurt him!! I'm not going to trust you anymore!!! If you want to talk talk with your fist!" She declared as she trashed about.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next