Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, d_ultsch, kerflubble, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, ScyldScefing, starvalentine, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Angel Wing vs. Sandy Surf

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Angel Wing vs. Sandy Surf

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:38 am

"Alrighty then, let's keep going." Sandy said as she would run to Angel and try to tackle her down. If this worked, then she would go for a headlock.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Angel held her ground when Sandy tackled her but tried to put Sandy in a headlock befor she did it to Angel hoping it would work but she thought of something she fell back wraping her arm around Sandy an performed a ddt on her but Angel kept the head lock going and to add more preasure she wraped her legs around Sandy's body for a body scissors

dragonswill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

"GAH!" cried out Sandy as she got hit with the DDT. Her head felt sore and a little dizzy, and she tried to shake it off to regain consciousness. But her consciousness was quickly regained when she felt the pressure of the body scissors. She tried with all her might to push Angel's legs away and she would say with a smirk. "Come on, is that the best you got?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm

"well like you said i am limited with submission moves which well make it sadder for you if i beat you "Angel said applying more persure to Sandys head and body

dragonswill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Sandy choked a little as the grips got even tighter, but she would then chuckle and say, "You sure about that, girl?" With that, she would try to grab at Angel's foot with one hand and twist it harder than before. At the same time, she'll try to use the other arm to blindly punch angel in the face.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Fri May 27, 2011 5:21 am

"ahh!!"Angel yelled letting go of sandy and backed away quickly looking at her with angry eye as she is about to loose her temper*

dragonswill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Sandy would quickly back off too and try to relieve her breathing again before Angel does her next move. Looking over to her opponent, she realized that NOW she wants to play rough. Sandy would get in her fighting position and inched a little closer to Angel, readying herself for whatever's coming.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Angel knew that sandy was just playing with her untill she saw her get into a fighting position as was inching closer"so your going to get into this fight now' Angel said smiling at her as she thought of doing a different move now and rushed Sandy as she tried to get behind her and go for a suplix this time thinking she can pull it off as she wraped her arms around Sandy's waist and tried to profromed the suplix

dragonswill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Sandy felt her whole body get grabbed and was about to be in a suplex. She would try to back elbow Angel at the sides of her head to try and make her let go, but she already knew that nothing will stop Angel from performing the suplex.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Mon May 30, 2011 12:11 am

Angel smiled when she lifted Sandy off the air and slamed her head first on the mat it felt nice to her to use a new move as he let go of sandy and got back up on her feet and grabed on of sandy's ankels and twisted it pulling her to the center of the ring "pay back for going after my feet Sandy "angel said to her

dragonswill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top