by TheWamts Today at 11:26 am

» Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle
by TheWamts Today at 11:23 am

» Serious Training (for TheWamts)
by TheWamts Today at 11:18 am

» Shop till you drop
by TheWamts Today at 11:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Kelsea, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

The Final Fight (For ZXN)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Final Fight (For ZXN)

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Tai would back up slightly as she came closer to him, next to the ropes.

"Ready when you are babe....."

When she kneed his gut out of nowhere, Tai would bend over groaning, but when she grabbed his head in the side headlock, he would quickly reach out, grabbing the ropes next to him for balance.

That way, when she dropped down for a DDT, She would fall to her back and he would stay on his feet!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 am

Seeing Tai grab the ropes, Chigusa knew she couldn't perform her DDT. She had to break the hold as well, since technically this was a rope break. She let go, taking a step back. But she wasn't about to just let Tai off. Instead, she kicked a leg up, sending her flat top of her boot straight at Tai's gut again, to wind him a little more!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Mon May 30, 2011 3:45 am

Tai stayed bent over fully expecting Chigusa to drop back for a failed DDT....only it never came, instead of her falling, She had noticed him grabbing the ropes and all Tai got for his trouble was a hard kick in the gut again!

"OOOFFF!"

Tai groaned out loud as her boot sank into his gut, making him retreat as he got his air back.

"Cmon focus Tai!"

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 am

After that successful kick, Chigusa retreated, not wanting to damager her own reputation by hitting Tai when he was down. Not to mention he felt kinda bad that she was hurting Tai so much, especially in his retirement match. Oh well, she would make it up to him later, she supposed. For now, she wanted Tai to get his air back so she could smash it out of him again.

"C'mon Tai, is that the best you've got?" Chigusa taunted, "Is hentai wrestling the only thing you can do? Because you haven't even hurt me a little yet!"

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 am

Tai took a couple seconds to get his air back, finally standing straight and adjusting himself before calmly taking a deep breath and getting his arms back up.

"Oh dont worry about me...Im just getting off to a slow start thats all..."

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Chigusa smirked. She raised her hands in a taunt, beckoning Tai to come at her. "Slow start? Well if you don't hurry up, I'm going to defeat you," Chigusa said, "Wouldn't that be embarrassing, for the great Tai Kamiya to lose his last match to a girl he beat twice before?"

Seeing Tai stand up straight, Chigusa stepped in to strike
She raised a leg, sending a wide kick straight at Tai's side to hurt him a bit more. She wanted to win, and Tai seemed to be letting her. In truth, she was a bit disappointed.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Mon May 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Tai would reach out as Chigusa made her move, just managing to catch her foot in his hands before it connected.

"...Like I said....slow start..."

Tai, being next to the ropes, would suddenly hop through the middle and top ropes to the floor below, holding onto her foot the whole time, which, if she didnt escape, would cause her body to follow her foot, in effect causing either behind her knee or her crotch to get stuck on the ropes, which while not all that painful, would at least be annoying.

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 am

Chigusa scowled when Tai caught her leg. She was about to leap up and kick him with her other leg when suddenly he took a dive out of the ring and brought Chigusa with him. "Wah!" Chigusa gasped, falling towards the ropes. Her crotch slammed against the middle rope, sending a nasty shock of pain through her. Gritting her teeth, Chigusa tried to pull her leg back and get away from the ropes before Tai could come back in the ring.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 am

Tai smirked as he manage to take Chigusa down with his leg move. While she was trying to free herself, Tai would hop back on the apron, before running towards her and leaping from the apron towards her, attempting to spear her from the ropes into the ring!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 am

Chigusa had barely managed to get her leg back into the ring when Tai came charging in. She had no time to dodge or block. Tai speared her right in the gut, knocking all the air out of her, and sending her flying backwards, landing hard on her butt. Afterwards, she fell onto her back, curled up and gasping in pain.

"Ah... ah-" Chigusa moaned, "That hurt..."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top