Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, Cy_Man, I_care_not_till_I_must, killcarrion, KillerV, Kitten, Novalacrosse, peek6, Person, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:14 am by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

The Final Fight (For ZXN)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Final Fight (For ZXN)

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 am

Tai smirked as Chigusa slid back into the ring.

"Please, I just dont want you to have any excuses when I beat you a third time!"

When she got back up, Tai would run towards her, trying to grab her and take her back down to the mat!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:41 am

"I expect you to fight with everything you've got!" Chigusa shot back, "Or else when I win, it won't feel right!"

She was caught unprepared for the next attack though, easily getting taken down and slammed onto the mat. "Oof!" Chigusa grunted. She reacted quickly though, her legs kicking up to snap around Tai's waist and squeeze him hard with a waistscissor! Chigusa did this mostly out of reflex, and her hold wasn't very strong. She didn't have a good angle or her air, after all.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 17, 2011 1:15 am

Tai grinned as she was taken down by his tackle, yelping as her legs wrapped around his waist, since the hold wasnt that strong, he would try and force her legs apart with his bare hands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Trying to force Chigusa's legs apart with his bare hands was the worst mistake Tai could make. Even if her hold wasn't strong, Chigusa's legs were still her greatest strength. It wasn't like he could just push them apart.

Though Tai's touch on her thighs made Chigusa a little excited. It didn't help that she really liked being teased on her legs, and Tai's hands were pretty much teasing her. She blushed a little, while her breathing got a bit deeper. But still, Chigusa knew Tai wouldn't go any further than this. So she shot her hands up to grab the back of Tai's head, hug him in close, and then roll the both of them over so she was on top!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 am

Tai groaned as he failed to move her legs apart, before yelping as she suddenly pulled his head down and flipped them around, on top of the pink haired boy!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun May 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Now that she was on top, Chigusa quickly moved to straddle Tai's stomach before shifting up a little to sit on his chest. "Hehe," she giggled, "Like it down there Tai?" She teasingly wiggled her hips, her crotch all up in his face, knowing that he was honor-bound to not do anything sexual to her in this situation. The referee came over and began to call the pin.

"One!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 am

Tai groaned as she pinned him, her pantie covered crotch in his face.

"Great idea Tai, do a match without any hentai moves, are you insane!?"

Tai thought to himself, his only real advantage against Chigusa no longer able to use.

"ONE!" the ref girl yelled as she slapped the mat

Tai, thinking fast, would kick his legs up, trying to catch her under one of her arms to pull her down and off of him!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri May 27, 2011 1:14 am

Chigusa sat down tightly, rubbing her crotch a little in Tai's face just to taunt him. She was certain that without hentai moves, Tai couldn't beat her. So she didn't even properly defend. When Tai's leg caught her underneath the arm, it was a complete surprise.

"Wha-!" Chigusa gasped as Tai pulled her off and sent her onto the mat. Chigusa quickly rolled and got onto her knees. "Huh, didn't expect that," Chigusa said.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 am

Tai quickly got back to his feet, rubbing his face a bit, though he rather enjoyed having her in that position, he'd rather take the win instead.

"Whew.....that couldve been close.....Though I have to admit, I didnt really mind...?"

Tai smirked at Chigusa, before getting his arms back up defensivly.

"Alright...you caught me off guard, Ill admit that....but dont expect that to continue..."

Last edited by 143 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:31 am

"Hmm, maybe after I win I'll keep you in that position for a while," Chigusa said, winking at Tai. She was already on her feet when Tai was up, and she slowly walked at him, not rushing with her usual speed this time. She instead raised her arms, almost looking like she wanted to grapple with Tai. But it was a ruse, as usual. If Tai moves to lock up, Chigusa would step in and try to send a knee to Tai's gut to double him over, and then grab his head in a side headlock and drop him in a DDT!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top