Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, dlamp, Edmund, Iron Soldier, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes

Post by Kitten on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Natalia wrapped the power cord around Adrian's throat and immediately leaned her body backwards like trying to lift the wanna-be TV hostess head up with the cord. Just as Adrian grabbed her leg and pulled, making Natalia lose balance and fall, not forward but to the side. The Dream clinged to the power cord and landed hard on her left shoulder, her head bounced and hit on the floor. "Oaughhh!" Natalia groaned as she hit the side of her forehead on the floor really painfully.

But The Dream didn't let go the cord, she twisted it, wrapping it on itself like a garrote to increase the pressure around Adrian's throat.

"Stop struggling you fucking bitch!" Natalia hissed furiously, feeling dizzy after the hit. She lifted up her right leg and tried to slam it down hard on Adrian's back while she holded her there.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Once again, Adrians attempt to escape hadn't worked, just causing her to be pulled to the side, the improptu noose wound tighter than before. "I... I give." she wheezed with nothing else to do but fall limp before the leg crashed down on her.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Natalia immediately stopped to apply pressure to the garrote-like cord she had around Adrian's neck, holding it just with one hand as she used the other to push herself up, back to straddle Adrian's back.

"my head! You slut!" Natalia complained as she rubbed the side of her head that had hit the floor. Her hand then going down to her face to check where Adrian had spitted her, a mix of paint, blood and saliva. And then moved her down to her thigh where the pen had stabbed her leather pants.

"You are insane!" Natalia accused as she slowly unwrapped the power cord from Adrian's neck. But Natalia didn't let her guard down. She was very suspicious of Adrian. Fighting her was like fighting a porcupine, there was no way to hurt her without getting hurt in return. Natalia certainly didn't felt safe and she feared immediate retalation on part of the crazy TV hostess. So Natalia slid her butt down, until her crotch was pressed against Adrian's butt, and then started to tie Adrian's left hand with the power chord, trying to then grab the other hand and tie them together behind Adrian's back.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

"Says the..." Adrian murmered, eyes rolled back as her face fell foward onto the floor "says the girl who..." she tried to say as her arms were restrained, not enough life left to fight back "keeps trying to..." she mumbled against the room floor before finally passing out, the whole ordeal had been too much for her as she drifted off into unconciousness
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Natalia took her time to secure Adrian's hands behind her back, adding knot over knot until there was no way to obtain more powerchord without unplugging it. Then she rolled off Adrian and laid besides her panting heavy, sobbing as she rubbed her thight and head and cleaned her face susing Adrian's clothes to rub it. This has been a much harder fight than many Natalia had had in the ring. She had certainly understimated Adrian. The uncouncious TV hostess looked so wimpy. But she was a real wildcat.

The Dream laid then on her side facing Adrian, resting her head in one hand as she used the other to gently push the hair of Adrian's face. The Natalia noticed the camera again, laying on the floor in front of her. She giggled and leaned into Adrian to give her a cute kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for inviting me to your show. I had a wonderful time! We should do this again..." she said giggling and then she rested her head on tops of Adrian's head and closed her eyes, puffing air as she relaxed nearly falling asleep over Adrian.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top