by Yori Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 3:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 Empty Re: The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am

"Oh I love kittens too!!! Sometimes I feel like I am one too...nyaaa... When I wrestled masked I used a kitten mask...heheheh.." Natalia said as she gave Adrian a cute kitten smile :3

" And seriously just because Lukretia and Sarah will as beat you into bloody pulp as soon as give you the time doesn't means they aren't cute, does it?" Natalia said, and then made a long pause as she thought pursing her cute lips. "Ok maybe it does... But I still kind of like them"

Natalia then looked at Adrian, having remembered something the girl said, she raised an eyebrow and with her characteristic mischievous smile asked "So... You think I am cute?"

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 6u0iRWY
The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 QiougD6The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 TTlOMaFThe real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 5t0Q5s2The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 Empty Re: The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 am

"Adrian rule number five hundred and forty six, anything that's cute should not send people to the hospital for fun. But hey, I'm not saying I dislike them or anything I just don't think cute's the right way to describe them but if you do then power to you. Maybe they'd look cuter with a kitty mask huh?" Adrian chuckled a bit before reaching down for drink. Her speech was getting a lot slower (read: returning to a pace audiable to humans) which to her meant that she was running low on caffine. However she took the wrong time to take a sip of Red Bull as natalia's question caused her to blow into the can causing the volitile energy drink to splash back and catch Adrian in the eye

"AH! It went in my eye! How does that even happen? owww!"
She groaned, covering her injured eye with her hand, struggling to even answer the question that would have given her troubles at the best of times "Well I uh...well maybe kinda, ow my eye... my eye has gone hyper how does that even work? Your body is a bit distracting at times owww!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Natalia started to giggle uncontrollably when she pictured Lukretia and Sarah wearing cute neko masks while saying 'nyaaaaa!' Natalia had to try really hard not to burst into laughter with the thought, her face turning sligthly red.

And then Adrian messed up with the Red Bull and Natalia couldn't resist it any more and laughed aloud.

"oh yes... I know it is distracting.." Natalia said as she arched her back trying to show off her curves some more. Natalia had an insatiable appetite for compliments. " And you haven't seen me in bikini"

The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 QiougD6The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 TTlOMaFThe real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 5t0Q5s2The real AFW: with Adrian Kytes - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 pm

"Oww oww oww, this really stings! Thanks for the support..." Adrian grumbled as the Dream started laughing at her expense, there was a lot of editing that would have to be done in post for that but all she cared about now was finding a water bottle to sooth her stinging eye rather than Natalia's display. "Did I... did I say distracting?" She asked nervously after rinsing all the energy drink off her face

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Natalia helped Adrian by passing the bottle of water she had besides her. "You know this things wouldn't happen to you if you weren't overcaffeinated...or this is your natural state of mind?" Natalia asked giggling. She was having a lot of fun following Adrian's silly antics.

"Yes... You said distrating... And you should be careful...getting distracted in the AFW's rings is a sure way to get your ass owned" The Dream said with a teasing flirtling tone.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

"I guess I wouldn't know seeing as I havent had a match yet butI'll take that under advise for later..." Adrian said nervously, while it was great that Natalia had settled down eventually getting over her nerves she seemed to be determined to un-nerve her, "...besides this isn't a match anyway and I woulnd't be just staring at your boobs for several minutes in a row... not that I was doing anything like that just then because we've only just met and it's not nice to stare at other people's boobs without invitation and I'm too polite to ask maybe but it doesn't matter, the point is in a real match, which I haven't had yet, I'll will have something to actually focus on rather than just ramble on and therefore am less likeley to be distracted by anyone, not just you, and...oh god I'm making it worse for myself aren't I?" She said her fast paced speech interrupted by stutters and the acceptance of the fact she had not stopped digging a hole for herself, hanging her head in shame.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am

"oh really?" Natalia said with the same flirtly tone. The dark-haired beauty arched her back and rolled her shoulders with a calculated move that made her leather jacket slip back a little revealing her right shoulder that was sneaking out of the ample-cut neck of Natalia's t-shirt. This same move and the way the jacket opened almost like caressing her breasts made it look like she was actually bustier than she already was.

"So...if you and me...were in a match...... oil wrestling.... Topless... hentai match..." Natalia continued, sliding her left leg forward towards Adrian, trying to sneak it below the angle of view of the camera, and started to rub Adrian's left calf with the instep of her leather boot."...where would your focus be?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 am

"Meep!" Adrian squeaked as she felt Natalia's boot try to work it's way up her leg, quickly trying to kick it away with her right leg "Calm, keep calm, you can do this." She mumbled to herself after panicking slightly, well if Natalia wanted to play it like that Adrian thought it'd be better to play along, until there's a point where she would be able to turn the tables on Natalia, even if it did lead to an actual match.

"Well, I don't know really because with Hentai matches you are kind of looking at the other girls body most of the time because you've got to see how they react to different things so getting distracted might not be as big of deal as in a normal match so I guess we'll have to find out won't we?" She said with a wink, stretching her arms over her head. "But not now because I've had that camera running for way to long and after what happened last week it's kinda been acting up so is there anything you want to say to end it?"

Last edited by 3727 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 am

Natalia giggled as she continued trying to tease Adrian with her leg and boot, moving it away from the kicks and then back to attack or more like caress Adrian's legs. The blue-eyed beauty remained calmly on her chair, tilting her head to the side as she looked at her interviewer curiously.. "You really think you'll stand a chance against me?" Natalia let out a mocking laughter. It was stronger than herself. She just couldn't control it. It was a strange sort of killer instinct and seeing Adrian panicking had just activated her. Right now Natalia felt like a shark who had smelled blood in the water.

"You aren't making up excuses, are you?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Adrian growled slightly and Natalia's laughing, she had wanted to keep things civil for her first interview, to try and not scare off any potential future guests but this first one was really trying her patience, trying to get rid of the leather clad leg carressing her was pointless but there was something she could do if she rubbed her back a little "Hey, nothing's set in stone you know. For all you know I could be ten times the actual wrestler you are, tie you in knots, fuck you senseless and just leapfrong you in the rankings before you even knew what was happening." She said, her eyes narrowing "And what am I making excuses for?" She asked angrily before trapping Natalia's leg in between her own and pulling harshly enough to try and pull the Dream off her chair and onto the floor

"You said all I had to do to get a match was challenge someone for one, so how about you in a wrestling match not a hentai oil topless or whatever number of fetishes you have but an actual test of real skill, or did you get to number seven by just being a really good fuck?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next