Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LtLukas, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Taki - The Noble Rose

Post by Ryoku on Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 am

[align=center:2njgdkzv][size=150:2njgdkzv]Michelle Taki[/align:2njgdkzv]

================================================================================================================================================

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]General Information[/align:2njgdkzv]

================================================================================================================================================

Name: Michelle Taki
Nickname: “The Noble Rose”
Sex/Gender: Female
Eyes: Light blue.
Hair: Long, blonde.
Height: 5' 9'' ft.
Weight: 132 lbs.
B/W/H: 88D/60/90
Nationality: Born in Japan/French-Italian heritage.
Citizenship: Prefecture of Tokyo
Allignment: Heel
Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTKYox5JzrE:2njgdkzv]Bara Wa Utsukushiku Chiru – Hiroko Suzuki[/url:2njgdkzv]

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Combat Information[/align:2njgdkzv]

Wrestling Strategy: Effective Offensive - Connect with as many attacks as possible while taking a minimum amont of damage.
Style: Her style is based in an elegant combination of her ballet and gimnastic experience, giving her an outstanding flexibility. Expert in kicks and flying maneuvers.
Preferred Matches: Standard Matches. K.O. Matches
Difficulty Level: 4 out of 5 stars – Advanced

RPG Style Stat spread (Out of 5 Stars):

Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★★
Speed:★★★★
Defence:★★★
Technique:★★★★
Sexuality: ★★

Style Information:

Wrestling Style: S Rank
Bed-Wrestling Style: E Rank
High Flying Style: S Rank
Martial Arts: A Rank
Strikes with the hand/fist: A Rank
Strikes with the leg/foot: S Rank

Favorite Moves/Holds:

• Body Press

• Flying Dropkick

• Hurracarrana

• Spinning Roundhouse

Finishing Moves:

Plumage of Heavens:
Pinfall. With her opponent lying down on the mat onto their backs, Michelle climbs on top of the turnbuckle and leaps into the air, performing an incredible, breath-taking 5-star frog splash, landing across her foe’s upper body.

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Characteristics[/align:2njgdkzv]

Physical Apperance:

Casual Clothes

Wrestling Outfit

Swimwear

Personality:
Michelle is a very proud, confident woman who will not hesitate to do anything in order to win. Although she does have good manners and can be very polite, she shows no mercy towards her opponents, no matter how weak they are. She is rarely seen talking to anyone, as she preffers loneliness over company. It is very hard to become her friend, but once you get there, you see how loyal and nice she can be. Michelle doesn’t share details about her past, as she believes it is not relevant. She is very good at keeping her cool. No matter what you say, no matter what you do, she won’t yell or scream. Unless, of course, she is losing and she starts getting desperate. Michelle is a sore loser: it costs her a lot to admit defeat, even when the result is more than obvious.

History:

Likes/Dislikes:

- Reading.
- Rainy days.

Dislikes:
-
-
- Noisy people.

Favorite Color/s:
- Blue
- Gold

Favorite Food/Drinks:
- Ice Cream
- Orange Juice
- Delicacies

Favorite Quotes :
- “I am afraid I can’t let you win.”
- “I am the successor of the Taki family. Worship me!”
- “I will defend my honor and prove you who the better woman is!”

Facts of Michelle:
- Even when talking to friends/allies, Michelle expresses herself with an extremely high grade of formality.
- Michelle has an epic evil laugh, which she’s actually proud of.
- Even though she was born in Japan, she’s 50% french and 50% italian.
- She has a very picky taste; unless her food is prepared by a professional chef or by herself, she will always something wrong with it.

[size=150:2njgdkzv] Michelle’s AFW Record:

Wins:0
Losses:0
Draws:0

Championships/Accomplishments:
-
-

Wins:
-
-

Losses:
-
-

Draws:
-
-
-

[size=150:2njgdkzv][align=center:2njgdkzv]Relationships[/align:2njgdkzv]

Friends:
-
-
-

Rivals:
-
-
-

Enemies:
-
-
-

Crushes:
-
-
-

Last edited by 1239 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top