by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A modest proposal?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A modest proposal? - Page 3 Empty Re: A modest proposal?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am

Tai smirked and nodded when Lukretia finished, opening his folder and handing her the contract, his name already signed on it.....After she signed it, he would put it back in his folder and grin at Taylor as he walked out of the office...before poking his head back in.

"Oh one last thing...."

He would clear his throat before looking at her.

"Vielen Dank für Ihr Angebot....Ich schätze Ihre Zeit.....können wir irgendwann Abendessen?"

With that, he would close the door and start to walk outside, deciding to wait outside for Taylor to show up.

"Well....that went well."

(Thank you for your offer, I appreciate your time, can we get dinner sometime?....Thank god for Google Translate LOL!)

Last edited by 143 on Mon May 16, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 am

Taylor spent the duration of Lukretia's end of the conversation stewing over her remarks. She was listening, just not very well. This crazy German needed a serious attitude adjustment, and she seemed already plenty annoyed. Good.

She watched her sign the contract and give it back to Tai, and watched Tai make his exit. When Lukretia turned to move back to her desk, Taylor took a hurried step after her and grabbed her shoulder to spin her back around. "Hey!" She forcefully stabbed her finger into Lukretia's chest. "I know that probably everyone kisses your ass all the time, and you're probably used to it, but could we please just cut the shit. You're talking down to me. I mean, really? You? Well alright, you uppity little rich-bitch, I will kick your ass right here if it would help you understand who you're talking to. Hell, I'd settle for beating that adorable little speech impediment out of you. Is your daddy around? Can we maybe talk to him? Although I can't imagine him being much help either if he was stupid enough to put this tubby ball of silicone-with-a-nose-job in charge."

After the fact, her outburst seemed like less of a good idea. But dammit, she was winning matches now, one way or another, and after her last one she finally felt entitled to just a little bit of respect. What's the worst she could do, anyway?

Last edited by 1167 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2011 7:11 am

Lukretia signed the contract. Now she would have to make a phone call and tell Akashi that she had just been nominated for a Tension match. That conversation might prove interesting in and of itself as she hadn't spoken to the champ yet at all. As she walked away, she heard Tai's comment and smirked. "Very interesting." She said to herself as she was suddenly interrupted by Taylor who saw fit to dig her nails into her chest and begin to berate Lukretia.

The German narrowed her eyes as Taylor spoke and then when she was finished, she raised up her hand to press her fingers into Taylor's neck, hoping to press her thumb hard into Taylor's windpipe. "Ven did I ever give ze indication zat kissing meine ass vas a requirement?" She said in a sharp tone. "Go ahead and try, meien frau." Lukretia said. "I vould be happy to show you exactly vhy I am in ze position I am in. I assure you it has nothing to do vith who I know or who I vas able to fuck." If Taylor hadn't begun to fought back yet, Lukretia would shove the girl away from her and look down at her. "If you can't even handle ze vay I am treating you now zen i question if you have vat it takes to truly vork here. I assure you zat I have been most gracious. However, if you vould like to see ze extent to vich I could show my disrespect, I vould be happy to oblige you. Now, vhy don't you run along und be thankful zat I have given you such an opportunity rather zan complain about a few distasteful words."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Taylor slapped Lukretia's hand away in time to be shoved back. She sneered. "Vell, I am curious to see ze full extent to vich you could show your disrespect." She said mockingly, her sneer growing into a bright grin. "But at least you admit that what you said was distasteful. That's good enough for me. Apology accepted, Sassy-pants." She gave her a playful pat on the shoulder.

She walked deliberately around Lukretia in a little semi-circle on her way to the door. "Don't worry, chief, I won't fold up at the first sign of danger. I'm not even upset that you seem to know my name, but haven't seen me fight. I'll get the job done. And, uh..." This was uncomfortable. Time to be a reasonable adult. "Thanks for picking Akashi. I know that you didn't do it for me or anything, but... good choice. Couldn't have picked better myself."

On her way out the door she poked her head back in like Tai had. "Oh, and, ya know, you may sink zat you ah ze best," She began. She couldn't decide if making fun of Lukretia's accent was more irritating to Lukretia or herself. "But ze reasons vhy you ah in your position are nossing compared to vat I have done to be vere I am. I'd love to kick your ass, but... by the looks of it you'd probably get all handsy. I mean I like you as a friend, but... Maybe you could ask Tai about trying out for Sex Vars!"

Then she slammed the door and was off. She grinned at Tai. "I think that went pretty well, Betty, what do you think?"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 20, 2011 7:31 am

Tai sighed lightly as Taylor came out of the office.

"You had to barge in and shoot your mouth off didnt you....well it worked out for you, You got Akashi as a partner, How am I supposed to find a partner that good?"

He complained, not entirely happy with what went down, though glad he got the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Taylor laughed. "You can't, Betty, all you people suck. Sorry old girl, but you had a good run. Tim to put you down." She laughed again and skipped a few steps ahead of Tai.

"And I did not 'shoot off my mouth'. I just convinced that old cash bag to book the match. I made it interesting. You just looked scared of her. What was that thing you said going out the door? You had to wait until you were far away from her to say something to her? For real? Why would anyone be scared of that fake-breasted ho-bag."

But Tai was right, it did work out pretty well for Taylor. The excitement of partnering with Akashi hadn't fully set in yet, but she was as thrilled as she could possibly be with the selection. These skeevy little pervs were going down.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 21, 2011 6:25 am

"For your information, the language I was speaking was German....It just took me a while to remember how to speak it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3