by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Who the hell? Ronald has a sister? I call BS!

Go down

Who the hell? Ronald has a sister? I call BS! Empty Who the hell? Ronald has a sister? I call BS!

Post by KreepKing Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 am

So Ronald had run away from home has he? Though his parents don't see to mind nor care for thier own son's disappearence, Ronalds younger sister, Bethy, refused to stand idly by and watch her dear brother get killed in the outside world.
I mean, there was no way Ronald can ever survive in the world all on his own. To make things worse, he had even forgot to bring his asthma pump with him when he had left that very night.
Since mom and dad were too busy having sex in thier upstairs bedroom, it was up to Bethy to rescue her dear brother Ronald. Hopefully, she can reach in time before his asthma attacks him!

Who the hell? Ronald has a sister? I call BS! VidelSaiyawomen.gif

Occupation: High school bully on fridays. Average suck up on Tuesdays
Fav Food: She watches her weight a great deal....pysche, I'm kidding. Bethy eats a whole lotta shit, but her weight and size shows nothing of her eating habits.
Fav Color: Ronalds likes the color pink, yet Bethy likes blue. Go figure.
Hates: Numbers. She hates thinking, unless it's thinking about what she's going to eat the next day.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125 lbs

Peronality: Hot tempered and a little confrontational at times, Bethy had lived under the same roof with her brother Ronald for as long as she could remember. Inside the household, Bethy was undoubtedly the younger sister. However, much thanks to Bethy's tomboyish demeanor, and Ronald's frail, and timid behavior, a common stranger can get confused with the gender differences between the two.

It wasn't until recently, when Bethy had came home from school, had she realized that her brother had went missing. Determined to get him back, she breaks into a toy store, steals a halloween costume, then makes her way into the Sex Wars!

Moves: (later)

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down