Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, LtLukas, Ragdoll_Jobbers, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by Yatori on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 am

"Oh, dear," Ort chuckled as she and her teammates bulled into a wall of lead. She had been standing right behind the friendly Heavy, and saw his life drop almost to zero before she energized him anew with an Uber Charge in the nick of time. "Do we fall back?" she asked over the din of bullets, bullets, and more bullets, keeping her ally between her squishy healer and all the ammo in the world.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

Shade cursed to herself before saying to her doctor friend "Fallback" Shade then proceeded to use her body to shield the doctor as the heavy sprayed his enemies with as many bullets as possible. Shade then said to herself "Oh i hope that uber lasts until i can get away."

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 pm

"Don't worry guys, there's still plan B." Adrian said once again respawning and heading out. 3 kills and 2 deaths was not the best record but the rest of her team sans the heavy and medic who were running for the hills with the Red army slowly advancing and pushing the cart back.

This required a change of tactics, switching once again to the suited french gentleman spy she chose a gold plated digital cloak wrist watch as well as an arabian knife with jewels encrusted on the hilt. It was time to do some backstabbing. "Keep them distracted guys, I've got an idea." she said over the mic, taking the long route through the rock face and then taking a shortcut through an abandoned industrial building, the roof of witch gave her a perfect view. A few sentries on the point with the rest of the team as medic or heavy made it hard for her to get close, all those sentries would shred her non disguised ass in minutes. Still, taking a pot shot at one of the engineers she managed to provoke him into coming up to the roof, where he would get his eternal reward...

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Ort's medic avatar moved in synch with the massive Heavy. They managed to gain the dubious cover of a wall before the Uber gave out. Ort immediately switched to healing her partner. "What do you think is she up to?" she politely inquired over the mic. "And how should we help her?"

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:34 pm

"You do know I can hear you, right?" She asked her two cohorts as she walked down the stairs from the roof, leaving the corpse of a RED engineer lying with a large knife wound on his back. Cloaking once she was back out in the open, beyond the second check point, she stabbed the second engineer and immediately was granted his identity allowing her to simply attach electro-sappers to anything that whirred, leaving just her in disguise with the entire wave in front of her, their backs targets the size of broad sides of barns, it was too much to resist.

The first medic never knew what hit him, the second was jumpy but it didn't take to many stabs to do him in. The heavies were all charging foward in a straight line and fell like dominoes, blood splattering all over the rail tracks, leaving only a few medics alive. "Are you going to push the cart now or do I have to do everything?" she asked as she ran right past Shade and Ort's position, removing the disguise to start advancing once more.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Ort giggled at Adrian's demonstration. Then she added her hands to the applause. "Shall we?" she asked Shade.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am

"Yes lets show this girl how to push a cart" Shade said advancing towards the cart firing on every enemy that dared to approach the trio of girls "Now Ms. spy lets win this game so i can get back to killing everyone in my path." Shade said as they neared the final point.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 am

"But of course." She said, taking breaks from pushing to cloak and rush ahead, taking apart any threat before it materialized as they pushed on towards their goal. Alarm sirens blasting as they neared the glass covered fuel dump, the final destination of the cart. "Hey I think I saw a spy, I'm gonna take care of it." the spy said quickly before departing, leaving the medic and the heavy to stand by the cart as it dropped down into the sea of barrels.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 am

"Ha ha victory is mine" Shade yelled out over her mic as she watched the cart drop "No one can stop Shade the heavy." Shade continued to say without even realizing she said her name over her mic. "So Ms. spy i think i proved to you which one of us is better at this game" Shade said before turning to her medic friend "Now you however i could play a few rounds with because i must admit without you our little assualt would have ended in failure"

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

"You sure did..." Adrian said in a smug tone, waiting for the pin to drop so to speak.

[size=200:9krarq5q]*BOOM*

There it was, an explosion destroying the entire RED base and anyone near it, including the medic and the heavy as "Victory!" sounded over the in game audio "good game, anyone up for left 4 dead?"

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top