Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Liesmith, LunarWolf, mnpinner, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Entire Roster is babies! (Open RP)

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm

"Stupid demo" Shade said as her heavy turned towards the pyro only to see him shot down by her teammate "Thank you doctor" Shade's heavy would say before moving towards the cart to get it moving, shade's chaingun spinning the whole time.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Adrian darted around the rock formations, out of sight as much as possible, throwing a few pipe bombs up into the air to try and determine where the enemy was by using the damage sound as a sort of sonar to find them, smiling at every "ting", even scoring two kills after a lucky crit took out what she assumed was a spy and a scout by the death screams, until her avatar was quickly and unceremoniously destroyed in an instant. 175 health gone, just like that, and the death cam revealed why.

"Uh guys, I hope you're fully charged because there's a kritzed soldier heading your way." She said over her mic, slightly embarressed that she had been the first of the three to die.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm

"Ha like a stupid soilder could defeat me" Shade said as she aimed her gun at the soilder "Come on you pansy" Shade then opened fire in the soldiers direction hoping that her medic friend was waiting with a uber or this was going to be a very short attack.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

"Seriously, a freaking W plus M1 pyro is a bigger problem than a 300hp gone in a second Soldier? No I'm not letting you forget that." She said as she waited to respawn, 8 agonising seconds, in which they had probably died to a crit rocket. Still, at least it gave her a bit of time to sort out her inventory. The bottle was pretty useless... but maybe that would work.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Ort did have an Uber charged up. She waited until the last possible moment to empower Shade's Heavy. "Clear!" she tittered as an invincible aura surrounded her Medic and her partner, just in time to shrug off the crit rocket coming their way. "Charge!" she urged, following Shade closely.

Last edited by 123 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Adrian exited the respawn to see much to her ambivalence, the two glowing blue with an uber charge as the soldier retreated back to his own base, good because they were still pushing the cart kind of... well a nearby scout was pushing the cart while they were invincible so good enough but the kritzkreg charged faster than an uber so that medic even if he was on low health was still a problem.

Launching a sticky on the ground she jumped over it and detonated the explosive to send her flying through the air, firing a few stickies mid flight to kill the medic but the soldier lived, perfect. She quickly switched to her melee weapon as she hit the ground, her katana gleaming in the sun as she swung, decapitating the solider in one swoop, blood splattering on the weapon and all her health flooding back to her. With a switch back to the sticky launcher she continued to try and find the inevitable sentry nest.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:12 am

"Ah hahahahahaha" Was all the Heavy said as he moved along side the cart shooting all in his path. "Yes this is good. Thank you my medic friend, now lets go kill us some enemies" Shade said to Ort as her heavy pushed forward shooting all in her path.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hey," Adrian said, dropping next to the cart. "No sentry nests, nothing, it's a clear push to the point, go team." She said cheerfully "I think we get along much better when we're not trying to stab each other with sharp things, don't you?" She asked, unaware of what was going on at red base.

All talk was off so they couldn't hear what the defense was talking about, and they were planning, stories about a near-invincible heavy-medic pair and a flying samurai were being spread as they formed their counter. As the cart crossed the cap point, the three players would come face to face with a wall of heavy weapons guys, half with the slowing Natasha, some with the overwhelmingly powerful Brass Beast. All with medics behind them.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 am

"Uh-oh" was all Shade said as she rounded the corner "Uh do you have an uber-charge ready?" Shade asked Ort nervously as she knew that this was going to be trouble "Uh Ms. demo do you have a plan for this?" Shade asked right before the enemy opened fire on her and her medic.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am

"Yeah, it's called operation 'die-respawn-go spy'" Adrian said slightly panicked as she set off a few pipe bombs over the heavies' heads to get to the medics. But it wasn't enough to stop her being torn to shreds, and not a single medic dead.

Bugger.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top