Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack - Page 9 Empty Re: Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

Post by Darius Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:45 pm

"What was that?" Nha asked playfully, as if straining to here Raiye. "You want me to lick your pussy?" Nha paused for a second as if mulling it over in her head, until she broke out into a mischievous grin. "Okay! If you insist!" With Raiye folded up as she was her naked crotch was right in her face. With her grin at its widest Nha would dive right in and start lapping at Raiye's crotch, knowing she was helpless to stop her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Raiye couldn't hear what Nha was saying, she was too busy trying to struggle out of the humiliating pin that she completely forgot how exposed her sex really was. Then she felt the sudden tongue over her crotch and immidiatly she screamed right into Nha's rear, her struggling increased and her legs tried to kick upwards somehow, she couldn't let this happen, not to her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:57 pm

"Don't try to fight it, Raiye!" Nha said in-between licks, ravaging her very exposed pussy with her mouth. She even found a way to sneak a few teasing bites in there. "You knwo you want it! YOu can act as tough as you want, but you're a woman just like the rest of us!" No matter how much Raiye struggled she would not escape the humiliating position Nha had her in. The faster she accepted it the easier it would be for her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Raiye tried her very best to try and get herself free but all that licking and biting, soon enough she was forced to release a soft moan within Nha's rear, her struggling had weakened greatly because of what Nha was doing, it was simply too hard to concentrate, her body folded up in a position she never experienced before, she was forced to try and scare Nha, trying to bite Nha's rear but it was rather soft because she was smothered by it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:27 pm

"Ow!" Nha yelped from the sharp bite on her rear. It shocked her enough that she would release both of Raiye's legs, freeing her from the matchbook pin. She hopped herself off of Raiye before she could bite her anymore. Nha rubbed her bitten rear sorely, glaring daggers at Raiye. "Why you-!" she snarled. She woulf then grab Raiye and tuck her head underneath her arm, then wrap her legs around her waist, trapping Raiye in a dragon sleeper/bodyscissors combination. With both holds in place, Nha would begin to squeeze. "Teach you to bite me...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Raiye was relieved when she managed to break Nha's pin, she breathed loudly for air, her face was red and sweaty from being stuck under Nha's rear so long but she didn't have the time to recover, right away did Nha come back at her and locked her in a combination hold, flinching and gritting her teeth as Nha started to apply pressure on her body, her legs shifting hard on the bed as she couldn't struggle anymore. " ...Nnn....! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"That'[s right, squirm," Nha cackled as she applied pressure to the hold, crushing both Raiye's waist and her throat at the same time, giving her no room to struggle at all. As she tortured Raiye in the hold, a wicked idea came to her. One of her arms was still free, which she would now use to start groping Raiye's sensitive breasts all over again. "This is what you want all along, wasn't it?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Raiye couldn't even release a sound of protest, her body was strained, the pressure and pain building within her body, she couldn't ignore it, she couldn't hide it, Nha was really working her wounded body over. Again her breast was groped, her nipples had perked and stiffened, mostly due to the cold touches of Nha, huffing out once groped while her chest was forced to puff out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:00 am

"That's right, get excited for me," Nha cooed as she felt Raiye's stiffen at her touch. She ran her hand along them, bouncing and playing with them to her heart's desire. Raiye's boobs were rather large, giving Nha planety of grouns to cover. She teased and tweeked her nipples to make them as stiff as possible. All the while she kept Raiye trapped in her combination hold, making escape impossible. "Anytime you want me to stop, just say so," she giggled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:03 am

Raiye only gave a few kicks on the bed and nothing more, her eyes were completely closed, her body was sweating all over while she was forced locked into place by Nha, there was nothing she could do about it. Nha was playing with her sensitive breasts, each time she was caressing to the point where it really brought pleasure, Raiye would huff out loudly. The Blue haired twin was really working the phoenix over and even starting to make her sweat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down