Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack - Page 4 Empty Re: Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

All three girls frowned at Raiye's words. it was clear that all of them weren't in the mood to discuss Raiye's excuses about what she did that night. All of the Era of Hell freaks, Nha and Sha included, made excuses to justify their actions. But since meeting Sarah the twins had changed their ways, and what they were doing to Raiye was to honour Sarah. "Sha," Nha said to her sister with a grim frown. "Please shut this bitch up."

Sha nodded, finsing Raiye's grin too unsettling to remain on her face. With both Rika and Nha spreading Raiye's legs apart it left her crotch very exposed, so Sha would lift her knee high and hard to collide solidly with Raiye's crotch. After that all three girls would release their victim and let her fall to the floor in a heap.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 pm

If it were only different.. Had Raiye been herself, this might have turned out better then this but then perhaps this battle wouldn't have happened. She knew she had betrayed Sarah for money that never arrived but should be saying that as a result of guilt and what happened to Cirno, made her leave the Horus Heresy? She had become everybody's enemies, she had fought for weeks to keep herself alive and kicking but now things were too much for her, the phoenix was being beaten, her fires put out, was this the end for her?

The entire thought vanished by the sudden knee straight into her crotch, her eyes widened and her grin dissapearing, she made no sound, she just collapsed onto her stomach once released, her forehead pressed against the ground, eyes completely closed against while her arms and legs were sprawled out on the floor.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 pm

After letting Raiye fall to the cold concrete her three tormentors crowded around her, and all three were feeling pretty damn good about themselves. "I think she's dead," Rika observed gleefully, giving Raiye's body a nudge with her foot.

"No, not dead," Nha said, a greedy smile spreading across her face. "But we can make her wish she was dead." Leaning down she would begin to strip Raiye of her top, removing her clothes until she was just down to her bra. Nha shrugged innocently as she tossed the clothes aside. "Sorry, can't help myself."

"That's okay," Rika said as she grinned at the sight. "Those clothes weren't doing her any favours anyway." Nha giggled cheerfully. The blue twin would then move to straddle Raiye's back. She'd then grab her arms and drape them over her thighs, then grab her shin to trap her in a camel clutch submission.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Raiye did not move a muscle when she was being strapped, her white lacey bra on full display and she was easily positioned in the camel clutch, her head hung low before she was placed perfectly in the hold, her eyes were mostly closed, just idly staring out infront of her while she was forced to endure more pain and suffering. Though her mind was still active.. Wishing I was dead? I have been through so much more then this, worse situations.. That's what she thought to herself, her arms remained limp over Nha's thighs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Rika leaned down in front of Raiye as Nha held her in the camel clutch, smirking at her half-dazed face. "White, huh?" Rika said, observing Raiye's bra. "I would have expected black." Nha moved one of her hands from Raiye's chin to her chest so she could grope of her her boobs, licking her lips as she did so. Rika snickered at the scene.

"Tell you what, Raiye," Rika went on, and would place two of her fingers in Raiye's nostrils to lift her head, forcing her to look at Rika. "Beg for mercy and we'll let you go. Otherwise it's gonna get a whole lot worse from here."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Raiye said nothing back to Rika but she almost figured that Nha was going for something else, feeling that hand upon her surprising soft breast, the only thing she could do was release a soft groan and a exhale of hot air, Nha was certainly taking advantage of the wounded phoenix but then again, who wouldn't..

Her half opened eyes were forced to look at Rika, listening to her and simply ignored the first three words, those kinds of words had a entire history for her, and again this seemed nothing like what she had to face. They had no fucking idea about anything and they won't find it out anyway.

Rika was left ignored, not a single word came from her, simply letting Nha did as she pleased since she had nothing more to give.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Rika scowled at Raiye when she said nothing. Whether she was too stuborn to say it or she was just too out of it to do anything Rika didn't care. If she wasn't going to beg than she was gonna suffer. "I guess you enjoy pain, don't you?" she growled, ripping her fingers from Raiye's nostrils. She looked over at Sha. "Make it happen!: Sha nodded, and would walk around to Raiye's legs. With Nha maintaning the camel clutch, Sha would grab both of Raiye's legs and haul them back into a boston crab, going back to back with her sister as they almost broke Raiye in half.

WHen this happened Nha pulled Raiye's chin further back so she was forced to look up at her. She would smile maliciously down at Raiye, right before she would force her lips onto her's, performing one of her finishing moves, the Camel Kisser.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Raiye flinched when those fingers were removed forcefully from her nostrils, letting her head once again rest upon Nha's hand, she gotta hand it to them, they had managed to beat the phoenix and were thoroughly making sure she wasn't going to put up a fight anymore. Her body was burning with pain rather then the usual adrenaline, forced to look up at Nha, she could see the pain in Raiye's eyes, she was almost broken down.

Then came the kiss, Raiye's eyes widened with shock, this was something new for the phoenix, sure she had been groped before and even had some people try to rape her but was never kissed before, it shot her senses back to full alert and let out a muffled grunt out in Nha's mouth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Raiye's gaspes and grunts were like candy in Nha's mouth. She kissed her with wanten abandon, invading her mouth with her tongue, exploring every inch of it. All the while she continued to pull back on her chin, and behind her her sister pulled back on Raiye's legs, bending the girl into a perfect U-shape.

Of course while the twins had their fun Rika was left with nothing to do. Nothing to do, that is, until she saw that Nha's camel clutch had left Raiye's chest very exposed. Rika grinned, and would take a running straight straight towards where Raiye was wrapped up. And thne she'd deliver a running kick to smack right across Raiye's chest.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Raiye's cheeks were starting to burn.. Not from the pain but they were actually becoming red, she could feel Nha invading her with that tongue, she could just bite down with whatever strength she had but she couldn't do it.. Her tongue was submissive, it let Nha's do whatever it pleased within her mouth. All the way her legs remained limp in Sha's clutches, the phoenix was being burned down into ash.

Then came the sharp kick to her chest, letting her soft yet impressing rack bounce about while she let out a muffled cry of pain within Nha's mouth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down