Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:04 am

Nha noticed that Raiye's struggles had stopped completely, not even responding to her pets anymore. "Is she out?"

"Yeah, she's out," Rika confirmed hopping off of Raiye's stomach. Nha and Sha both released their holds on Raiye and stood back up with Rika. They all looked down at Raiyem=, as if deciding her fate. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm not satisfied yet," Rika growled.

"Yeah. Sarah got it ten times worse than this," Sha muttered.

Rika smirked. "Get her up. She needs more." Nha nodded all too eagerly, reaching down and pulled Raiye's limp body her feet, trapping her in a full nelson. Rika would step up to her and start to gently slap Raiye's cheek. "Wakey, wakey," Rika cooed, trying to wake her enemy up for more punishment.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

It took a while for Raiye to respond with a simple groan, her long hair brushing against Nha while she tried to tilt her head upwards to look at the one who had slapped her cheek quite lightly, it seemed Raiye was calm but that might be because she was still trying to wake up, eyes fluttered open untill they were only halfly open, gazing with a blurry vision up at the person infront of her, she couldn't move her arms and was merely leaning forward due to the full nelson.

" ..... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"Is she awake yet?" Nha asked, With her holding the full nelson she couldn't see Raiye's face properly to tell.

"Not quite," Rika answered, smirking quite evily. "But I know the perfect way to do it." She walked up to Raiye until they were almost face-to-face, her evil grin the only thing Raiye would see before she raised her hands to Raiye's breasts, and would give both orbs a very harsh squeeze.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Raiye was barely awake to tell what was going on or what they were saying but she was shot right back to reality when her breasts were given such a harsh squeeze, they were very sensitive and soon enough Raiye screamed out in pain from the squeeze, trashing around with her body, leaning back into Nha and trying to get loose at the same time.

" Gaaaahh! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

"Now she's awake," Sha observed with an uncharacteristic smirk. Surprisingly she wanted to make Raiye pay just as much as the other two.

"I've never heard her scream before," Nha noted. Her blue painted lips would lean down to Raiye's ear to nibble playfully on it, something the Phoenix would no doubt hate. "I like it," Nha whispered huskily into Raiye's ear.

"Knock it off, Nha," Rika said, releasing Raiye's breasts after a rather torturous squeezing, "SHe still needs to get the shit beaten out of her." She gestured for Sha to stand in fornt of Raiye with her, which she did. They both readied themselves while Nha held their victim in place.

"Now let her have it!" Rika would send a harsh punch across Raiye's face, and immediately after Sha would would send a kick into Raiye's stomach. The two of them would continue with this, taking turns sending heavy punches and kicks to Raiye's stomach and face, tenderizing Raiye's body further.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 pm

The moment Nha nibbled upon her ear, did Raiye arched forward from her, gritting her teeth as a shade of redness actually appeared on her cheeks, she wanted to get away from Nha, it was almost turning into panic with that sadistic bitch holding her, trying to tilt her head away when she heard that whisper but almost luckily her attention was removed from her, with the hard punch to her face and the sudden kick to her stomach, forcing Raiye to cough out again but was silenced with the numerous punches and kicks, forcing Raiye to lean heavily against Nha once more, though no beg came from the Phoenix, not even a tear dropped from her, it seemed that despite the immense pain they were bringing her, not a single sound of protest or mercy came from her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Nha had to hunker down to whether the punches and kicks that thunderd against Raiye's body, a cruel smile on her face as it happned. Though she couldn't see Raiye's face she imagined her getting pretty desperate. She couldn't wait until that happened. After what would seem like an eternity to Raiye Rika and Sha would hold off their barrage of blows, stepping back to inspect the damage. "Well, that was fun," Rika chuckled wiping her brow. "Now what should we do to her?"

"I know," Sha said, stepping forward towards Raiye. "Let her go, Nha." Nha nodded, trusting her sister's judgement, and would release Raiye from the full nelson. As soon as she did Sha would wrap her arms around Raiye's waist, trapping her arms at her sides, and lift her off her feet for a devastating bear hug. Sha would smirk as she held Raiye, and start to crush her with all her might.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

In the end Raiye was met with a busted lip, blood coming out of her nose, her stomach nice and red from all the punches and she could feel her left eye pulsing from the pain, she was sure that was going to be a black eye soon enough.

When she was released, she wanted to fall but she was caught in Sha's arms, pressing against her because she had become pretty much dead weight but then she felt the pressure around her waist, feeling Sha's power crush her as she was left like a ragdoll within Sha's arms, coughing out loudly in pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Sha's power was consiberable, especially in her upperbody strength. If she really wanted too she could probably break Raiye's spine. Fortunately she wasn't out to cripple Raiye, she just wanted to make her see the error of her ways. "Look at the mighty Raiye now," Nha chcukled, stepping behind Raiye and running her hand through her long flowing hair. "I always hated her her. It's always money, money, money with her!"

"Enough that she would turn Sarah over to those Era of Hell psychos," Rika growled furiously. Her seething anger gave her another idea on causing Raiye pain. "Grab her legs!" Nha did as instructed, grabbing one of Raiye's legs while Rika grabbed the other. While Sha crushed her in the bearhug Nha and Rika began to spread Raiye's legs out on either side of her, almost threatening to tear Raiye in half.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

It was bad enough that she was caught in a bearhug, she always hated that hold the most, normally she would be able to get out of it but she was too out of it with this handicap battle. She could feel the hand stroking through her very long hair, unable to pry that hand away from her.

Then, she suddenly started to grin darkly when she heard them, tilting her head a little to the side, so she was looking past Sha and mumbled out softly. " ..Era of Hell.. How wrong you are.. Were it not for them.. Sarah would have been worse off.. She got saved by them.. You three.. However.. " Her eyes started to open, she was trying to use the pain as her main source of power, something she rarely did just to get wild, it was hard for Raiye because it usually ended up with her hurting far more then needed be but it enhancing her thirst for power and combat.

Still, it was simply too hard with how it was now, her legs were being spread wide apart, something Raiye wasn't used to at all, pressing herself against Sha and resting her head against Sha, this was just too much for Raiye to attack, she was on the verge of passing out again but as Raiye's reputation stated, she didn't cry, she didn't beg.. Despite being influenced by money as they said, she never gave up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down