Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, kerflubble, killcarrion, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Does anyone feel up for an open thread bar?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:05 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hi guys, um well...considering I've been gone for a few months contemplating on life and death, uh that's dark, I was wondering, any body up for an open thread bar? I have some ideas but was wondering, well, if I open a bar thread, I would need "customers". Thoughts?

Comments: 3

Jenova vs. Snowman

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jenova vs. Snowman

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

As he landed, Snowman rubbed his chin again. She did hit him, but he actually liked it. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is it just me or do I have a feeling that you somehow like me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

"Tch! Get your head in the game and don't ask idiotic questions" She said feeling her face flush red. She covered it a little with her now angered glare.

Jenova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 am

"Idiotic? Hmm, I don't know. Your face changed to red just now." Snowman could see that and tries to intimidate her a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 am

Her expression grew cold as she then started to tense her legs and chance into a different stance, her palms no longer open, but now closed into tight fist. She then brought both arms together and stood there tensed up.

Jenova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 am

Snowman began to walk to her slowly and said, "Hmm, it seems as though your feelings took a different turn. Could it be that you're hiding something?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

"I was protecting you" She said bluntly. "I never use this stance because that's when I start striking for real, and using my fist instead of my legs" She continued keeping her cold glare onto the male.

Jenova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 am

Snowman suddenly stopped when she finished her sentence. "Protecting me? What do you mean?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 am

"Me fighting with my fist is dangerous. I always attack too strong, and if I hit the wrong area... well you could die." She said cold like, still holding that stance.

Jenova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 am

Snowman said nothing for a moment and nodded. "Understood." With that, he'll get in his own fighting stance with his fists clenched tight. "Let's end this now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 am

She nodded and smiled, then dashed forward with a striking speed, her fist cocked back then thrusted forward, her fist coming at the male so fast and hard that it was cutting threw the air and making a friction noise with the wind.

Jenova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top