by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

So Nice To Meet You...

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

So Nice To Meet You... - Page 15 Empty Re: So Nice To Meet You...

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Allison stood back to survey her work. "Hm. I must say you're rather a strong-willed one. You can neither fight nor give up, which puts you in a rather dangerous predicament and me in somewhat of an awkward one. What would you have me do in this situation? What do you think Violate?"

Allison looked over to her companion as she circled back to the ropes. She leaned back against them and stretched, wincing from the pain in her midsection. "My dear, darling farm-girl. I've seen precious little of this organization, but I can say with confidence that I am far from the most brutal competitor that you'll encounter if you stay. And I think that no one else will have the patience to educate you in the ways that I have. What is your plan? What do you really think you'll accomplish here? I would hate to see you stay just to serve some half-formed, misguided notion of pride or duty and end up a mangled waste of a woman."

On some level, she meant what she said. Horrifying violence really wasn't her thing the way it was for some other Friction girls. She was out to prove a point and to feel what this girl was made of... She'd enjoyed it thoroughly. Even the beating she'd received, though she didn't appreciate it at the time, in hindsight only made the experience that much more thrilling. But she felt no need to continue to brutalize the girl when clearly she'd done everything necessary to her body. She wasn't there to torture or maim her. The thought of it just didn't much appeal to Allison.

It occurred to her that somewhere in the back of her mind, she'd developed something of a fondness for this little one. She was sure that the girl would likely hate Allison for the rest of her life... "Hm." Allison mused, arching an eyebrow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

Violate purred as Allison glanced her way and asked for advice. "Oh, I think she's absolutely perfect in that state, fufuf." The Gardner said. "But then again, I'd be long gone from the ring by now." She tipped her hat to Maricarmen who barely even noticed. "You're rather lucky the situations aren't reversed between Dear Allis and myself, fufu."

Maricarmne couldn't even look at Allison as tears streamed down and she clutched her knee. "I came here to be a professional wrestler." She spat angrily. "Unless you injured my fucking knee..." She rolled onto her butt and looked up at Allison, angry and bitter as she avoided standing up still. "Don't give me that bullshit!" She growled. "About teaching me or whatever. Just tell me that you're getting your kicks by cheap shotting me after luring me into a spar. Nice fucking spar. My career might be over before it's begun if you shredded my knee."

She hated herself. She felt so useless. She felt like she was just whining and being self piteous. She rolled onto her hands and knees, keeping pressure off the injured one as much as possible until she tried to climb up the ropes. She bent her injured knee and tried to put pressure on it. It hurt like a bitch but it seemed like she could still stand on it. Nothing seemed to be permanently damaged. She was thankful for that.

"Fine..." She said as she looked down. "I get it.. Everyone here's just some raging cunt looking to end the career of whoever they face. Whatever. Fuck you. Fuck this place." She said as she clutched the rope and looked down. "So.. I know two things now." She said looking up at Allison. "Never accept an offer to spar and make sure I take out every bitch I meet before they get to me first." She physically spat at Allison's feet. "So how about that? Fucking finish the job if you're just going to end my career. Otherwise..." She took a sigh. "If you let me walk away under my own power pray we don't ever meet in the ring for real."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh, do shut up. You came here to be a professional wrestler and instead all you're doing is whining. Your bloody knee is perfectly alright." Allison snapped, annoyed. But as the girl went on, and got to her feet, she began to smile. Maricarmen was beginning to show signs of an attitude she approved of. Had she been disappointing again, Allison wouldn't have hesitated to kick the girl's hurt leg out from under her, but it seemed as though that wouldn't be necessary.

"Well that's more like it." Allison said approvingly. "You've been an excellent student. Of course I won't offer to help you out from this ring, but I do wish you the very best of luck in your career. Perhaps we will meet again, and we will see what your experience has taught you."

Allison felt as though she'd molded this young neophyte into something dangerous. She could practically feel the killer animal instinct reflecting from her. She liked it. It sent a shiver down her spine, and she tingled thinking about their next encounter. Subduing a hopeless young girl was one thing, but eventually every skilled hunter will look to hunt larger, more dangerous prey... And certainly the hatred she'd planted in Maricarmen would surely make her very dangerous to Allison when next they met. It was the sort of "cheap thrill" that Allison so loved.

"Now get out. I don't expect to see you again soon." She said coldly, bending to collect her things and placing a hand on the small of Violate's back to guide her to back to the locker room. "I just... need a moment darling." She said to her, tenderly rubbing her bruised ribs. She walked calmly into a bathroom stall, knelt down, and vomited several times into the toilet.

She'd make sure not to underestimate the little girl next time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 3:24 am

Maricarmen was grateful to be able to leave. Violate watched as the girl was finally able to adjust her sports bra back down to cover herself and hobble out of the ring and limp away. She spared a glance at the two of them and as Violate carried Allison off in the opposite direction, Violate turned her head and whistled coolly so that Maricarmen could at least read the words.

"When the sands are all dry, she is gay as a lark and will talk in contemptuous tones of the Shark, fufufu."

She then helped Allison to the bathroom and nodded as she went into the stall. "Of course, Dear Allis. You've had such a wonderful playdate, you need a moment, fufu."

As she waited for Allison to finish, she leaned casually against the stall. "Does this conclude the evening's affairs or would you care to add some relaxation to your exhilaration?" She said wtih a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 am

Allison cleaned herself up with toilet paper and made sure she was presentable before exiting the stall to face the mirror. She was exhausted, but she smiled genuinely at Violate.

"You are a skilled fisher of bold young women. Thank you, very much, for the experience. Though, I think... perhaps we've rather created a shark, and in good company, and so perhaps the larger question is when the time comes am I the cat or the bird?" She thought for a moment, her eyes cast down with an amused smile. Then she approached the mirror and using a damp paper towel she began to address the smudges and abrasions on her skin. The cut on her leg and the dried blood that surrounded it required a great deal of tender attention, and while with every sharp pang she thought to curse Maricarmen, she preferred to think of her wound as evidence of her success.

"Well... what do you have in mind? You've certainly not disappointed so far, though perhaps you've been lucky." She arched an eyebrow at her. "Dear Violate, there are moments when I think you disgust me, and it's in those moments that I realize... we may be a perfect match, you and I..." Her velvety voice, tickled by her proper English accent, spoke each word easily and deliberately as though they made up a piece of music and not just conversation.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 am

Violate smiled and tipped her hat back at Allison and slid gracefully over to the mirror with her. "Your compliments are gracious and humbling indeed my dearest Allis but what I did required nothing more than a keen eye and a bit of agility. It was your hands that did the dirty work. You're the one that molded her into something quite delicious, fufu." Violate then stepped behind Allison. She pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and pressed it against her lips before carefully attending to Allison's back. She dutifully wiped away sweat and banished any smudge or blemish on Allison's exquisite skin to the best of her abilities. Even if the Brit was going to cover it up soon enough, she knew the woman would appreciate every part of her looking as immaculate as it did when she arrived.

"I believe she will serve both our desires quite nicely but I would not include her in our rather prestigious group. Though she may be built of bricks, she is still a house of cards. It is not as though you can hope to live inside of someone like that. In the end, she can still be toppled it just takes more than a gentle breeze and I thank you for that, my dear, fufu."

"I am still not ready to retire to my abode. And though you may find the opulence of it enticing, I do not think you would do well with the company I must endure." She then paused. "Surely in all this land there are places which will accommodate women such as ourselves but I can't recall as I've never searched before." Violate let a soft sigh escape, and roll across Allison's back gently.

She then smiled. "Dearest Allis,." She said as her grin widened. "There are moments where i think that you are no different from that little guppy you released a few moments ago but then you say sometimes you disgust me and I realize that we may indeed be a perfect match, fufu."

Violate then lifted up her hands and, tucking her handkerchief away, pressed her fingers gently into the top of Allison's back enough to push her shoulder muscles forward, allowing the Brit to receive a gentle massage if she didn't pull away from Violate. In fact, the woman's role was not merely the head Gardener of the House Von Creuzfeldt but she also served as Lukretia's own personal trainer and was quite a skilled masseuse. Something she did not often tell people about.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 13, 2011 5:22 am

Allison sniffed while leaning down to dab at her thigh. "How much opulence could a gardener afford?"

Then Allison paused. Violate's comment comparing her to Maricarmen... were she not so well practiced at concealing her feelings and maintaining a composed, calculated front she might've spun around and hit her in the face until she felt better about it. Instead, her facial expression only momentarily, almost imperceptibly, changed, and then she was back to work.

"You know, I'd initially considered saying that we were a match made in heaven, but I don't think that's where people like you and I are paired."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 am

Viiolate accepted Allison's indifference as a license to continue and began to expertly work around Allison's shoulders with her deft fingers. "As much as my employer sees fit to give me, I suppose, fufu." She said as she worked a little closer to Allison's neck. Violate smiled at Allison's words. "Maybe you are right dearest Allis. I suppose that's why we had better make the most of our time on this earth."

Violate began to press her thumbs into Allison's back, pushing the skin up against her spine to work some of the muscles in her back a bit. She hoped the treatment was to Allison's liking and would help relax her a bit. "Though, even if we decide to continue our little rendezvous, perhaps we should meet up after a bit of regrouping?" Violate then smiled. "Unless you're bold enough to continue our escapades in such a daring ensemble, fufufu." Violate then furrowed her brow slightly in thought.

"Dear Allis, would you be inclined to meet one of my compatriots?" She asked. "She's cut from the same cloth as myself though we are not entirely similar. We have been considering teaming up in this little league and making a name for ourselves but we haven't done anything yet really. Perhaps having a little get together might finally tell us which direction we should take."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Allison raised an eyebrow at Violate in the mirror. Her eyes twinkled just a little. While she was acutely aware of the degree to which she was exposed, her confidence in her body erased any trace of embarrassment that she might've felt. It was a exhibitionist sort of feeling, as though her near-naked body shamed the people around her instead and in the process asserted some amount of dominance.

"I don't believe my boldness was ever in question, mademoiselle. However my fashion sense requires that find my clothes, and then perhaps go off to find some new evening wear. Surely there's at least one boutique in this country where a woman such as I can find proper clothes."

The more Allison looked at Violate, the more she got the feeling that she would turn on her the moment it suited her. She had no real reason to think so, only the subtle hints in the fringes of her body language and her voice... Allison looked forward to the day when her and Violate finally clashed. If she was correct and Violate was underestimating her intelligence and discernment, she would certainly have a surprise for her.

"I would love to meet anyone you hold in esteem, cher fille. Nous rejoindrons apres je me suis habille apropiadamente. Le soir est jeune, non? Shall I contact you, or would you prefer to accompany me to watch me dress?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Violate listened carefullly to Allison's words with a wry smile on her face. She enjoyed the Brit's company and loved how she exuded confidence in every little thing. If Allison was right about Violate's desire to one day destroy her, and she was mostly right, that would make crushing Allison all the more thrilling for Violate. But the Gardener was a patient woman. Sh felt there was no need to rushwith Allison, or anyone really. In good time, after every thought of Violate's treachery had been dispelled from Allison's mind, that would be when Violate would strike. The eccentric woman knew very well that that could take quite some time.

Violate chuckled at Allison's french. "Fufu, I'm surprised that you would willingly speak like that in public." She said and tilted her head. Violate was Portuguese and only understood a little bit of french because sometimes Xenia would scream it while she was cooking something french. But as Allison continued on, Violate purred a bit. "Is that an invitation? Fufufu." She would slide her gloved hands smoothly down Allison's sides and press her palms against Allison as though she were going to push her, the tips of her fingers ever so slightly pushing into the skin of Allison's back, just above and tot he outside of the small of her back. There was no indication to Allison that she was going to be shoved. Violate was merely enjoying the feel of Allison's immaculate skin against her gloved fingers.

"If you're offering then I wouldn't pass it up for the world. Perhaps I should find something new to wear as well. We can make it part of the evening if you find the idea to your liking."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next