by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 am

Seele giggled as she pressed her breasts again st Kikio's face, enjoying the feeling of Kikio's hot struggling breath against them. She pursed her lips and formed an O with them as she moaned out and winked at Kagome. But then suddenly sharp pain ran down her back and she sucked in air and pulled away. She sneered at Kikio. "Ok, bitch." She muttered in a less than sweet tone as she curled her fingers and tried to launch a slap across Kikio's cheek. but with her fingers curled, it was more like she was trying to scratch at Kikio like a cat.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:41 am

Kagome gave Seele a look of disgust before she saw Kikio rake her nails across her back and she frowned at her sister but knew ot had to be done but that didn't mean Kikio was going to get a lesson from her fists later.

Kikio on the other hand managed to fnally get some air back in her lungs before Seele's claw like slap raked across her cheek leaving faint claw marks on her skin "Ow how dare you" Kikio said trying to push Seele off of her as she was angry now and if Seele wouldn't get off of her Kikio would grab onto Seele's impressive chest and rake her nails across that as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

Seele wanted to press the advantage and push Kikio back. It was very quickly devolving from a wrestling match to a cat fight. Seele yelped when she felt the nails rake across her ample chest and she recoiled, clutching her now red marked chest. "How dare you!" She shouted in an angry tone and tried to pull at Kikio's hair with one hand while throwing out her foot with the other to try and force Kikio to back away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 am

Kikio screamed as her hair was pulled but a sSeele pushed her away she gladly moved as she needed a second to recover and even more time to plan some payback for the breast smother "How dare i, how dare you scratching me across the cheek like that and trying to smother me with those sagging things you call breasts." Kikio screamed out hoping it would make her opponent angry.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am

It did indeed make Seele angry as she stood up, still clutching her breasts. At this point she had dropped all pretenses of her fairy persona and wanted only to kick this bitches ass.

"At least I have tits, bitch." She snarled. "I'm afraid I might go to jail for child abuse after I finish kicking your ass!"

She rushed at Kikio and looked to clothesline her down to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hey i'm not a child you old hag" Kikio said as she barely managed to duck under Seele's clotheline "And it seems your not as sweet as a fairy after all but thats ok i like them fiesty anyway." And with that said Kikio would try to slap Seele on her ass before hoping back and trying to stay out of Seele's reach. "Whats the matter flabby tits can't handle someone as beautiful as me".

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Seele cursed herself when her clothesline missed. She was a pro wrestler. She shouldn't be letting this girl get to her and throw her off her game. She yelped when her ass was smacked and jumped a bit, clutching the ropes. She turned around and glared at Kikio. "Old hag! We're probably the same age." She spat in an annoyed grumble. Seele's eye twitched in annoyance. This girl was really pissing her off. But she sighed and then grinned. "Oh, I'm still a fairie. You just made the worst mistake of your life, short stack. You never ever make a fairie angry."

Seele licked her lips and then turned around. "When all's said and done, you're going to be saying my name, begging me to touch you allll over, teehee." Her last giggle was said with a little dry sinisterness instead of a true giggle. "You'll finally know what it's like to be touched by a real woman!" She exclaimed. This time she stepped forward like she was going to charge Kikio but stopped on her heels and sent out a kick at the girl's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Kikio loved how angry she was making Seele but then her comments came and she smiled even more "A real woman huh, i thought you were a fairie and besides fairies aren't scary you silly old hag" Kikio said trying to keep Seele angry and as she waited for Seele to charge her again Kikio was caught by surprise as Seele's foot hit her stomach causing Kikio to fall to her knees coughing alittle as she clutched her wounded stomach but Kikio did manage to say something at least "Stupid fat fairie"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Seele growled at Kikio. "Scrawny little child." Seele spat back as she rushed forward to try and slam her knee into Kikio. "You've never seen an angry fairie before, obviously." She would say if her knee strike hit. She was beginning to fuel her rage into adrenaline. This stupid bitch wasn't going to even know what hit her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 am

Kikio suddenly realized that mabe making Seele angry was a bad thing as her knee smacked her right in the face causing Kikio to fall over backwards and lay on the mat holding her face as she tried to recover from the viscious blow. However this time Kikio didn't have anything insulting to say as she tried to crawl away towards her corner hoping that she could evade Seele long enough to make the tag.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next