Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, dragonswill, kaz, kerflubble, KillerV, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

Tia couldn't stop a groan from Joy's initial line and a bit of a frustrated growl from the second. "You..." She managed to stop herself since she really wasn't in any condition to make a serious fuss. What she needed right now was to just get back to her room before the effects wore off. "I'll do my best to avoid strange drugs in the future." She replied thinking it would probably be best to just assume she was in good shape unless she was actually hurt in the future.

Finally dressed Tia started to walk and noticed while a bit strained that she could handle it. It was times like these that she was seriously glad in not having a roommate. She'd need the privacy that was for certain. Tia rolled her eyes when she heard about the lollipop. Still she grabbed it and continued to move. "Hopefully there's no drugs in this one." She spoke up as she went to the door. While there was no permanent damage Tia wasn't the type to just forget when she'd been played like that. A solo promise that she would settle things at some point.

My Characters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 am

Joy continued to smile as Tia took the lolipop and then as she left Joy took out her clipboard again and she frowned finally "Its too bad she was so resistant to me i could have made her feel great for the rest of her stay here in the AFW but oh well at least i was still able to have some fun." Joy's smiled then returned as she took a lolipop for herself as she couldn't wait to meet Tia again.

The Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top