by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 am

Tia was relieved when it seemed that Joy was pleased, but in the end it turned out that was a bit too hopeful. Tia groaned when Joy wanted some real effort behind it before she would do anything to help. When Tia heard that last part her eyes opened in shock. "You wouldn't...any more of that and I'd..." Tia didn't actually want to think about what she would do if Joy actually injected more. She was definitely feeling a greater desire to give what Joy wanted.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 am

Joy continued to smile as she took out another needle form her leg holster "Now lets hear your begging or shall i inject you with this again" Joy said flicking the tip of the needle "Now Ms. Tia beg because you really don't want a second dose of my special drug here. I mean i would enjoy it because it would destroy your mind and make you think about nothing except sex for a week or two"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 am

Tia had a pretty good feeling that Joy was serious in this. She went this far so who was to say she would mind destroying the girl's mind with that drug? Her eyes locking onto the tip of the needle. Her mind getting barraged with images of what would happen to herself; A state of just being insane with desire and asking anyone to do something about it. Though her body was excited by the prospect her head wasn't quite that far. "O-ok! I just have to beg right?" She tried to calm herself down and focus on it. "Please make me cum Joy! Please just do whatever you have to, to my body to make it cum please! Please don't use the drug!" She tried her best to beg hoping it would be enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 am

"See i knew you could do it" Joy said putting the needle away and pulling out her thermamoter before slipping it into Tia's pussy "Now when you cum scream my name" Joy said as she began to pump the device in and out of Tia's very wet pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

Seeing that needle being taken away made Tia feel relieved though she was still embarrassed about having to beg Joy for that. When the thermamoter was slipped into her pussy she moaned loudly feeling something pushing inside of her. Considering it was probably another drugged thermamoter Tia could feel her pleasure building up rapidly. Nodding to the demand she was moaning wildly at this point the desire that had been built up in her body was maddening. Feeling her peak being reached she was crying out louder than ever. "Oh god! I...I...JOY!" She screamed out as she came hard on the termamoter.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 am

Joy's grin grew louder as Tia screamed her name as she orgasmed all over the thermamoter which after the orgasm Joy slipped out of Tia and brought up to her face "Your temperature seems normal" Joy said with a laugh before tossing the thermamoter away and moving away from Tia as she grabbed what looked like another needle out of a drawer "Ok Ms. Tia since you were so kind as to follow my directions obiedently here is your cure." Joy said moving closer to Tia with the needle "Now this injection will make the pleasure manageable for about 5-6 hours which should be enough for you to get back to your room" Joy then moved towards Tia as if to inject her with the needle but she did it slowly to see what Tia would do.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 am

Tia was panting loudly as she took in the sensation of cumming all over that thermamoter. The intensity of the pleasure still driving her crazy and demanding she keep going. Her eyes followed Joy's movements not having the ability to groan at that bad joke of hers. Continuing to track Joy as she moved away towards the drawer to get the new needle. With Joy having moved away Tia's hands couldn't be left idle any longer. Three fingers plunging into her soaked sex as another was up and working on one of her breasts. Eyes watching the needle as it got closer. She was worried that it might be another faint and it was more of the drug, but she had to take the chance. "Please...hurry." She gasped out as her hands continued. "I can't...stop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 am

At Tia's command Joy pushed the needle into her and injected the liquid within and after a few seconds the effect would take place and just as Joy promised the feeling of sexual desire would drop considerable. Joy then removed the needle and threw it away "There you go Ms. Tia you should be all better now, so how do you feel?" Joy said turning her back to wash her hands in a nearby sink.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm

As the liquid was injected Tia was on edge waiting for the reaction that would follow it. When the desire did drop by a strong amount Tia found the ability to stop herself and slowly sit up. Of course she was still aroused by quite a bit, but at least it was at the level where she could move around and hide it until she was safely back in her room. Breathing slowly she got herself back under some control and heard the question from Joy. "Better...I can at least handle this much. Thanks." She managed to breathe out reaching for the clothes that had been left nearby thinking she'd be much more comfortable when fully dressed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Joy finished washing her hands and she turned to face Tia "Don't worry Ms. Tia it was my pleasure" Joy said with a smile "Now remember you shouldn't go around fingering yourself in public anymore its just not lady like" Joy said with a giggle as it had been all her fault to begin with. Joy waited until Tia was fully dressed before moving over to the curtain and opening it and then she walked over to the desk where she first met Tia and sat down in a swivel chair "Oh and before you go Ms. Tia here is your lolipop" Joy said holding a bright red lolipop.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next