by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Tia enjoyed the kiss and kept at it as she felt that hand starting to travel down. Groaning a bit as she felt it stopping on her stomach, but then giggling as she wasn't the toughest when it came to those. Tia had to agree with Joy's point since being upset wasn't going to make this situation any easier. She'd just have to enjoy it and then flip her position after that. Even the options she was being given made her body squirm with desire. At this point Tia wasn't even sure what she really wanted since her head was confused. "Do what you want." She breathed out secretly eager to see what Joy might do and trying at the same time to keep a somewhat tough surface.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Joy smiled when she heard Tia said "do what you want" her eyes light up and she smiled "Oh my you are too kind Ms. Tia" Joy said as her hand slipped down to Tia's pussy and she slipped a finger in the moist hole "Oh my you are excited aren't you" Joy said but before Tia could answer Joy would kiss her passionately on the lips again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Tia could see the excitement in Joy's eyes when she got that answer. It made her a bit worried and wondering just what the girl was going to end up doing. But if it got her through this then she wouldn't make too big a fuss about it. The finger slipping into her soaked hole made her moan out nicely for Joy. She would have made some kind of answer if Joy hadn't cut her right off with that kiss. Now all she could do was moan into it as her pussy tried to keep a hold on that invading finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Joy began to pump the finger in and out of Tia slowly wanting to make the girl moan in leasure as her tongue invaded the aroused girls mouth. Joy was in heaven as she was going to make this girl scream her name in pleasure before it all this was over and even if Tia didn't want to enjoy all of Joy's special attention Joy had ways of making her comply.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Tia couldn't help herself starting to moan into Joy's mouth as the finger's slow movements were making her excitement build up. The tongue invading her mouth kept her focus distracted as her tongue tried to keep up with the invader. She had no idea what was in store for her and since this situation was created by Joy she didn't intend to thank her, but it wasn't like she couldn't appreciate the situation as it was. As she thought that her tongue picked up it's movements not wanting to just lose in that area.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Joy suddenly inserted another finger into Tia as she broke the kiss "Now Tia i want you to beg for me to pleasure you" Joy said as she wanted to see if Tia would do it "If you beg me i may have something to make you feel better right now, it might even stop all this arousal your feeling" Joy said as she continued to finger Tia increasing the speed of her fingering as she talked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Tia couldn't stop a louder moan that left her lips as another finger slipped inside. Hearing what she said after breaking the kiss made Tia look up in shock. "Who..ahh..would beg you..." She groaned as the pleasure was building up rapidly thanks to those fingers picking up their pace pretty quickly. Though hearing what Joy had to say about something that might make her feel better immediately made it incredibly tempting. Was pride worth not getting instant relief. "B-but you said there wasn't any way." Tia moaned out the words feeling her orgasm almost hitting. Tia's head shaking back and forth as she tried to dance between just begging for it and holding out. At this rate she might just cum and not care either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

Joy smiled as she suddenly took her hand out of Tia's pussy "Well it won't cure you but it will make the arousal less present until you could get back to your room" Joy said as she moved to hold Tia's arms down so she couldn't please herself "And all you have to do is beg me to make you cum. I don't think that is a bad trade off do you Ms. Tia" Joy said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Tia gasped in surprise as the hand was pulled out of her pussy. Certainly without the hand there the arousal that had built right up was now screaming at Tia to do something, especially since she had been so close to begin with. The offer wasn't a terrible one especially to Tia in that state. She'd get out of there, she'd get to cum, and there'd be a short period where she wasn't this crazy. Though she was squirming since her hands wanted to take action. Tia knew if she didn't give in then she might be left like this not able to even do anything herself. "Alright!" She cried out and squirming. "Just please make me cum!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 am

Joy smiled from ear to ear when she heard Tia say she wanted to cum but Joy wasn;t satisfied yet "Now, now thats not really begging is it. You'll have to do better if you want me to make you all better" Joy said looking into Tia's eyes "Now Ms. Tia i want you to beg me to make you cum or i'll just have to inject you with more of my special aphrodisiac again and we wouldn't want that to happen would we?" Joy said with a sinister grin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next