by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 am

Tia was trying to stay relaxed though it was hard thanks to the outside influence. Sadly she had no idea about it and was left confused when trying to figure it out. Tia's body seemed to jump a bit from that comment from Joy and she wasn't quite sure why. "Is that really necessary?" She asked strangely shy when that wasn't her normal behavior. But regardless she would reach behind and take off her bra. Tia was feeling very open with her whole top bare to look at. "I do?" She almost stuttered in replying to the question. Tia hadn't figured anything out so she couldn't say that. "Umm..probably just nerves. No idea about my first match after all." She tried to laugh it off though knowing this wasn't just nerves.

Back to top Go down

Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tia gets a check-up (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 am

"Yes it is necessary" Joy said looking at Tia's breasts "Yes i guess that must be it" Joy then smiled at Tia before moving closer to her "Now Ms. Tia this might be a bit cold but please endure" Joy then placed the abnormally cold stethoscope on Tia's left breast before rubbing it in circles in place "Now where is that heartbeat?" Joy would ask herself "And now Ms. Tia can you take a deep breathe"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 am

Tia felt a bit self-conscious with Joy staring at her breasts. She thought they were pretty average though normal was a strange thing to define she admitted. When the instrument was pressed against her left breast Tia gasped loudly. "A little!? That's really cold." She gasped out trying not to jump away from Joy. Groaning as the stethoscope was being rubbed around her breast like that not getting close to her heart yet. "Up I think." She breathed out waiting for it to actually find her pretty quick heart. Nodding to the question she breathed in deeply wanting to keep this moving along.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 am

"Hey now i'm the doctor here and i think i know where the heart is" Joy said with a smile as she continued to rub Tia's breast "Now Ms. Tia your heart seems to be beating quite fast is there something wrong?" Joy said putting on a look of concern but she was just playing as her hand slipped off her stethoscope and onto Tia's breasts which she squeeezed "Oh my i am so sorry my hand seems to have slipped" Joy said although she would not move her hand until Tia would remove it herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 am

Tia was breathing a bit faster as the rubbing of her breast just continued. "That's true but...I'm pretty sure it's not inside of my breast." Her body was already a bit excited for reasons she didn't understand and the rubbing with that very cold stethoscope was definitely not helping her. Blinking a bit as Joy asked her question and she tried to control her voice. "J-just the nerves, and that thing is really cold." She tried to tell some of the truth since she still wasn't sure why her body was reacting like this. When the hand slipped she couldn't stop a slight moan and nodded to the apology. Though she blinked in confusion since Joy wasn't exactly moving her hand away. "Umm could you let go?" She asked politely using her own hand to move it away before her body reacted any stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:55 am

"Ah i'm so sorry my mind wonders every now and then and i just forget where my hands are" Joy said as she removed her hand and the stethoscope "Well your heart and lungs seem fine" Joy said standing up and writing something down on her clipboard "Now on to the next part please remover your pants i need to make sure everything is fine down there" Joy said motioning for Tia to remover her pants.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 am

Tia wasn't so sure she bought that argument, but she decided that she could at least trust it for now. At least the hand was removed and Tia could try to relax a little bit since this was pretty much done. Tia's face lit right up in part thanks to the aphrodisiac. "E-everything is good. Really all good." She could feel that she was a little wet for some reason and certainly didn't want to be naked if that was found out since she wasn't going to be running out then. Still after some time she would have to agree. Working to remove her belt and skirt which would take some work before he was in her panties which would have a very slight stain in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 am

Joy saw the spot on Tia's panties and she smiled "So Ms. Tia are you sure your alright" Joy would say with a laugh as she saw pointed to the wet spot. "Oh well do not worry i'm used to seeing this sort of thing here" Joy said before motioning for Tia to remove her panties "Alright now Ms. Tia please remove your panties as well i need to make sure your lady parts are alright and in working condition as you must know that some wrestlers here love to sexually attack their opponents."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:12 am

If Tia wasn't red before she was a bit more now. After that point she definitely felt the excitement building up down there. "It's not like...it's not like I normally end up like this." She managed to add trying to relax and just keep this going until she got her clean bill of health. Tia groaned but complied with slipping her panties down and placing them by the rest of her clothes. Being in the nude with Joy definitely felt different from normal. "I know..." She added being pretty familiar with that when researching the AFW. "Any to watch out for?" She asked with some curiosity thinking it was a harmless question.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:15 am

Joy smiled as Tia asked her question "Well i could tell you but that would take awhile and i do have other things to do today but mabye you'll find out for yourself soon enough" Joy said kneeling down in front of Tia and placing her hands on the girls thighs "Now Ms. Tia could you please spread you legs for me" Joy said lookin up into Tia's eyes as she waited for her to comply.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next