Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa - Page 9 Empty Re: Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 am

Lucy could feel those fingers moving inside spreading more and more ice cream inside of her pussy. It was maddening to have that insane coolness so deep inside of her body. Her pussy's heat helping to melt it and spread it out even more inside of her. Desperate to squirm free as she was starting to lose it from the attack. "Nooo..."She groaned as the slow approach and careful spreading of the ice cream was more maddening than just having it being spread around in one quick move. Lucy could feel her will starting to crumble if she couldn't slip away she definitely would have to give up. "I...c-can't..."Lucy groaned out.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa - Page 9 Empty Re: Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 am

Ari continued this methodical pace until she thought it was good enough, now came the main course in this sweet dessert attack. Now that the ice cream was spread all inside of Lucy as she would use her thumb to dig into Lucy's rear as she prepared herself to shove her fingers as far as she could into Lucy's pussy as fast as she could. Her logic being that Lucy might have gotten used to her slow pace and that a fast, deep attack would be enough to finish off Lucy. Before she would commence this attack, Ari would stop as she would act as if she was going to pull out her fingers, before plunging them back into Lucy.

If Lucy were to mount a counter attack that could very well snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, now was the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 am

Lucy knew that at this rate she was done for. The sensation of the ice cream spread out so perfectly inside of her pussy was crazy and so cold. Gasping as she felt the thumb digging into her rear wondered just what on earth Ari was planning on doing. Though she was slightly getting used to the slower pace it came at the cost of her durability down there being severely weak now. When the movement stopped Lucy was definitely confused. When trying to use this chance to turn she stumbled and found her face almost falling back into the ice cream mix. Before she could get ready to even think of a strategy the fingers of Ari were shoved deep into her pussy. Crying out in pleasure and shock from the coldness reaching even deeper she couldn't take it any more. "I give...I give please!" She gasped knowing she was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 am

Hearing the submission of Lucy, Ari would smile as she would lower herself so that she was laying on top of Lucy with her fingers still inside of Lucy. "That's a good girl. As thanks for giving me such a great time...I'll make you feel really good." Ari whispered in her ear as she would begin to continuing her finger fucking of Lucy, wrapping her other arm around Lucy's neck as with each thrust she did, she would hump her body into Lucy that made their breasts rub together. Ari though that a hentai match that didn't have a climax in it was seriously wrong, for two girls to wrestle and not one of them granted the glorious feeling of climaxing?

Not on Ari's watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am

Lucy groaned as it was finally over though it came at her loss. It was thus confusing for Lucy why Ari was climbing onto her feeling those breasts pressing against her back. The fingers still inside of her weren't easy to forget. Lucy couldn't believe what she was hearing since the end of the match she thought meant it was time to try and find her suit. "Wai...ahhh!" She couldn't stop herself from moaning already too turned on from everything that had happened to this point. The fingers that were thrusting into her felt good enough as it was though she was still cold in there. But the sensation of Ari's wondrous body humping against Lucy was incredible. Since part of her surrender was due to her being so close to cumming as it was Lucy was quick to start hitting her climax. "Ari...in front of these...I'm..I'm...cumming!" She couldn't stop herself from crying out as she came harder than she could recall her ice cream covered pussy squeezing onto those fingers as she felt the sensation hitting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 am

"There you go..." Ari whispered as she pushed herself off of Lucy, pulling her fingers out of Lucy's pussy as it was now covered in cum and bits of ice cream as she would bring the fingers to her mouth as she would suck them clean individually. It was a rather tasty treat, devouring the cum of her defeated opponents was something that Ari always did as a sign of respect, showing her opponents that it was a joyous experience and that she would love to do it again whenever possible. "That was a wonderful match Lucy. I hope we can do it again." Ari said with a smile as she would then crawl towards the edge of the pool, intending to head backstage in order to have a hot shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Lucy just fell forward laying in the ice cream and panting hard from that orgasm. Cuming so hard even though she was in the middle of the pool like that. Breathing slowly as she started to come down from that incredible high. Hearing the fingers being licked off by Ari just reminded her of the insane match she had just been involved in. She wasn't quite yet able to respond to Ari as she left the match and knew it would take a bit of time before she could get herself up.

Eventually she felt up for it and spent some time tracking down her top which was soaked, but could still cover her up. It was tougher to get her bottoms since she had to reach outside the pool to recover them. Losing was bad enough, but she'd at least be covered up partially as she slowly stepped out of the pool and left the area. It'd take a good shower and some time to cool off her face after that loss.

Ari Nagawa wins via submission

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9