Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by FairyGirl Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

If there was any comfort it was seeing the redness on Ari's face. "For someone who started this you look a bit red." She taunted enjoying any advantage she could get this early in the match. But of course once she started to slip around there wasn't much time for thoughts like that. While trying desperately to stabilize her position there was little time for Lucy to focus on Ari's move until she was already wrapped up.

Crying out in surprise as they slammed into the ice cream and sent strawberry all over the place. Of course Lucy was more focused on how her body now had splashes of it all over. "Cold..."She groaned to herself a bit stunned as Ari quickly got on top of her. Letting out a frustrated groan from the taunt above her she tried to squirm her way free. "I eat my ice cream, not fight in it." She responded not planning on staying down. Though it was a strange feeling squirming around in strawberry ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Lucy Summers Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Ari liked her spot on top of Lucy as she fought to keep it, trying to wrap her legs around Lucy's in an effort to control and stop her attempts. Hearing Lucy's comment a sleezy smile appeared on Ari's lips, "So if I were covered in this ice cream you would eat me? Because either way..." Ark said as she lowered her head towards Lucy's face that had some strawberry ice cream on it and would try to lick it off of her face. "I'm going to eat you." Ari declared as she started to rub her breasts on Lucy's, trying to spread the ice cream all over both girls' bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Lucy was desperate to get out of this situation and so kept on squirming underneath Ari. She could feel the attempt to get her legs caught and was doing her best to avoid that if she could. Though it was hard to focus on that after Ari started her moves above her. "T-that's not what I was saying....eh!" She gaped a bit with the tongue licking some ice cream off her face. Getting more red as she continued to struggle. A very soft moan that she tried to muffle was let out as their breasts were being rubbed together with the ice cream. "I'm not quitting." She groaned though knowing how tough it was going to be to get free.

Deciding she still had to try, Lucy tried rolling hoping she could at least get a better position on Ari.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Again with the giggling, Ari loved her opponent's reaction as she swallowed the sweet flavor of strawberry. With her opponent flustered and red, Ari giggled more at the sight, so much that she was left wide open as she was then rolled into the strawberry. Letting out of cry of shock of being rolled into the cold treat, Ari clutched against her opponent in shock of the coldness.

"So-so you're on top...what are you going to do now?" Ari asked curiously, wondering what would be Lucy's first attc.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 am

Lucy was continuing to groan from the giggles getting more frustrated every time she heard them. It definitely made it seem like she wasn't being taken seriously at all. While she wasn't used to this kind of match she wasn't ready to quit either. It had her smiling when she finally rolled Ari into the ice cream. Hearing her cry out in shock made the girl laugh a bit with excitement.

"What indeed." She grinned though was in reality trying to decide on her next move. Feeling her body pressed against Ari she did have a thought. Grabbing a handful of ice cream she tried to open enough of a gap between her and Ari to shove that ice cream hand right between those breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:49 am

"Yaaaaaa!!!" Ari screamed as the cold ice cream was shoved into her breasts, causing a violent chill to shoot through out her body. "Cold! Cold!" Ari screamed as she would try to re apply her hug to force her cream covered breasts into Lucy's, hoping to find warmth in the opposing pair while at the same time counter attacking by forcing Lucy to endure the same cold treatment she was receiving.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 am

Lucy couldn't help a giggle as she heard the loud scream after the ice cream was shoved between Ari's breasts. "Heh, can't take a bit...Hey!" She gasped as Ari reapplied the hug trying to squirm free. While her top helped shield from some of the cold it was still reaching her indirectly. "Stop..."She gasped trying to push herself free as some warmth from her breasts was being stolen in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:02 am

Ari tried her best to hold on as much as possible to steal as much warmth as possible, but she was soon pushed off and left to fend for herself. The ice cream was so cold, Ari was beginning to feel like she was going to start shivering sometime soon as she need to do something quick. She would resort to trying to shove Lucy back, hoping to get her off and force her to go falling back into the ice cream where she can be covered more in the cold sweet and where she can have time to try and clear the stuff that was in her bikini top.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 am

Lucy just kept on struggling to try and get free. It definitely wasn't a good sensation even though she remembered what she was pressed against. Breathing quickly as she finally got free, but then she received an unexpected shove. "Ah!" She gasped falling backwards into the ice cream. "Cold!" She gasped quickly trying to get to her feet. Just staying in there gave her a good feel of what Ari might have felt. Though she was lucky that splashing in on her back didn't knock any between her breasts. After that her main focus was just wiping off her arms and back which had some cream stuck to it.

Last edited by 2805 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 am

While she had the time Ari would sit up as she tried to get back to her feet, almost slipping a couple of times, as her back, front, and white hair were covered in pink strawberry as she was trying to remove as much as she could from her breasts as that seemed to be her biggest concern. Wiping as much as she could from her chest without moving her top, Ari managed to get the chunks of the ice cream from her chest, but there were some of the ice cream that had seeped into her top and unwilling to deal with that the entirety of the match, Ari would carefully pull her top outwards to get out the liquids and as she did this she would be left wide open for Lucy to take advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next