Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

By now Kyoka had completely lost her mind. It was an overdose of power and sex. There were no inhibitions left in Kyoko's mind, no remorse to restrain her lust and cruelty. . Mazzie was hers in the same way killed prey belongs to the predator. The pleasure Kyoko derived from insulting the blonde felt like it was burning her soul and her body from the inside..

"Fucking bitch...fucking weak pathetic bitch!!!" Kyoko yelled at Mazzie top of her lungs as she closed her legs around the blonde's head and squeezed hard with her thighs."You only exists for my pleasure... You only exist for me to destroy!" Kyoko now slid her butt into the pool so now only her upper back and her arms remained out of the water. Kyoko's lower body and Mazzie's head was forced underwater completely. The busty Japanese was now squeezing the blonde's head extremely hard and started to move her hips up and down humping Mazzie's face. "Feel my sex in your face bitch? Feel it. Feel it. I'm fucking your face. I'm fucking your face." Kyoko repeated like a maniac as she pressed her genitals on Mazzie's cute features.

The surface of the pool was so agitated with Kyoko's frenzied fucking that it seemed almost like a storm was hitting the usually tranquil hotspring. Kyoko's huge breasts bounced on her chest wildly and her loud guttural moans easily overlaped the sound of the furious splashes in the water. Despite being completely aware that she was drowning Mazzie, the dark-haired girl just couldn't stop herself. And when Kyoko felt that her blonde prey's body began to go limp the arousal reached a whole new level and she simply exploded.

Kyoko pushed her upper body with her arms, arching her back as her legs stiffened around Mazzie's head brutally. Her head went back as she let out a deafening long howl, pushing her huge breasts up towards the sky as she had the biggest orgasm in her whole life. Compared to the sublime extasis Kyoko felt, everything else in her life had been a murmur. Her sex gushed into the blonde's face and Kyoko rubbed herself harder on the blonde's face as if she was trying to make the flaccid blonde literally eat her sex.

"Mine...Mine...Your are MINE!" Was the only discernible thing that accompanied Kyoko's insane howls.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Mazzie's head was trapped by Kyoko's grip and the Japanese girl's thighs were pressed so tightly against her that she was already feeling starved for Oxygen. She licked Kyoko's pussy almost robotically as her widened eyes were bloodshot. Deep in her mind swirled a weak mantra that repeated over and over... How could this happen? Am I really worthless? She could barely breath, let alone rationally think about what was being done to her. She felt lifeless, lie her very soul had fled its body and was stolen by Kyoko. But worse still, the raving beast that now controlled her destiny was not finished and possibly saw fit to end her miserable existence.

Her head was forced into the water. At first, she flailed out of instinct and then something snapped inside of her. She went limp and let her back half float upwards so that her ass and heels bobbed out of the water slightly. If she thinks I should die, then maybe I should just die...Her grip on Kyoko's thighs began to slip and as Kyoko maddeningly thrust herself against Mazzie, and finally exploded, Tears mixed into the hot sauna water and Mazzie could taste KKyoko's juices as it mingled with the hot springs as well. Mazzie shut her eyes tightly., but opened her mouth. The words would have been barely audible even if she was in the air but in the hot springs they were swept away forever.

"I love you..." She whispered and her heart sank as she felt water begin to seep into her lungs, burning her on the inside and causing her body to spazz one last time, one last desperate hope that instinct would preserve what the mind no longer wished to.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Kyoko was completely lost in the extasis of her climax and of her absolute victory over her hated nemesis. So lost in the pleasure that it took her a couple of seconds after the orgasm finally died out to realize that her hated nemesis was floating limp like a dead body on the water... and between her legs. The state of total satisfaction and complete gratification was replaced in an instant by utter terror.

"Mazzie!!!" Kyoko screamed as she dropped herself into the pool, wrapping her arms around the broken blonde and lifting her head up above the water. "Mazzie!! No... Noooooo!" Kyoko wailed, crying desperately as the blonde didn't seem to react or move at all. After ths intense fight and even more intense orgasm, Kyoko's body was exhausted, still the pure fear and despair at the posibility of having murdered her love gave the busty Japanese more strength than what her body should have. Kyoko pulled Mazzie out of the pool, laying her beautiful body on the side and kneeling besides her.

"No no..please don't die, Mazzie!!" Kyoke kept screaming as she held the Canadian close to her. Kyoko knew they were completely alone in this isolated spring, and she was not going to get any kind of help. So, despite having very little knowledge of first aid procedures, Kyoko leaned forward and pressed her lips on Mazzie's, blowing air as hard as she could into the blonde's mouth. Then she broke the kiss to place her hands on Mazzie's belly and pushed hard with all her strength., to then go back to the blonde's mouth, trying to blow air back in her lungs.

"Don't fucking die, you bitch... I love you" Kyoko said as she repeated the process of pushing Mazzie's belly and give her mouth to mouth breathing. She was crying uncontrollably, the busty Japanese just couldn't ccnceive life without her nemesis.

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Mazzie had fallen silent and still after just a few more seconds. Kyoko's frenzy had seemingly cost Mazzie her life as she went into shock. Her body stopped twitching and her face turned a little blue even as she was pulled out of the water. Deep inside of her she could feel the changes in temperature, in situation, in Kyoko but outside she was lifeless and heavy.

Suddenly Mazzie could feel something stir inside of her. Blackness quivered in her head and gave way to some sort of dim light. She felt like she was falling when all of a sudden, her eyes ripped open and she sat up. She coughed up some water and began to heave and cough as she inhaled a deep amount of air, practically swallowing it. She didn't even realize where she was or that Kyoko was there at first. She was leaned over, her back turned to Kyoko as she continued to cough and gasp for air.

"Mother fucker!" She shouted and then turned and saw Kyoko. "What the fuck?" She said as she wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion. "Kyoko... what the fuck are you..." Her eyes widened suddenly as her memories returned in a flash and she instantly turned her head in shame, unable to look Kyoko in the face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Kyoko couldn´t help but smile when she saw Mazzie returning to life. Her heart, that seemed to have stopped for the few seconds when Kyoko feared that she had murdered the blonde, beat again and she took a deep breathe. Covering her eyes with both hands Kyoko cried out her fear. She sobbed and took a few seconds to recover her air, and then she raised her head and looked at Mazzie.

"BITCH!" Kyoko yelled as she swung her right arm towards the blonde, aiming to hit Mazzie across the face with a brutal and heavily emotionally charged back hand slap, aiming her hand in such way as to hit the corner of Mazzie´s mouth with the knuckles. "HOW YOU DARE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" The busty Japanese kept screaming at the Canadian. Kyoko then went to grab on Mazzie´s golden locks and yanked her furiously from side to side before pulling the Canadian don´t to the floor at the edge of the pool. "Stupid deadbrain blonde!... I should have let you die!" Kyoko would then slip a leg over Mazzie to straddle the blonde, sitting in her belly. The dark-haired girl looked down on Mazzie, lowering her head until their foreheads touched. It was so easy to see how deeply affected Kyoko was.

Kyoko remained there over Mazzie staring into the eyes of the blonde for a few minutes, resisting the urge to kiss her and cuddle. When she finally moved she did it to slip off Mazzie and slowly stand up, then she placed a foot over Mazzie´s tits.

"This isn´t over bitch. Do not think for one second that your ordeal has ended. You and me both know who is the alpha between us... who has the better tits. " Kyoko said as she pressed her foot on Mazzie´s left orb. "but the world doesn´t knows...yet..." Kyoko rubbed her foot up and down Mazzie´s tits, going from the right to the left and back to the right, letting the nipples tickle her soles and then moved her foot up along the blonde´s neck, until her toes were pushing Mazzie´s chin up. " We will fight again in the AFW... I will destroy you there... and then the world would know who is better... ME!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 am

Kyoko's hand smashed into Mazzie's face as she was slapped onto her ass. She could feel a little bit of irony taste in her mouth. She thought Kyoko might have cut her lip open a bit with that strike. Her eyes widened at Kyoko's loud scream and she winced as she rubbed her cheek. "S-sorry." She muttered before her hair was grabbed and she was yanked towards Kyoko. She was subdued in contrast to Kyoko's outrage but she wasn't like she was before. She winced as she felt Kyoko sit on her but she she could still feel the warmth of Kyoko's sex on her stomach as she stared up at the still wild Japanese girl.

Mazzie watched Kyoko carefully, huffing out breaths every few seconds through her nostrils. She winced a bit as she felt Kyoko's foot on her breast. A little milk dribbled out from them causing Mazzie to gasp a bit. As Kyoko began to rub her tits with her foot, she let out a soft moan of pleasure. She shut her eyes and listened to Kyoko's words. Hunnh.." She moaned. The small massage felt good despite the pain in her breasts.

Suddenly her chin was pushed up and her eyes opened again. "She looked up at Kyoko and blushed. "You're right..." She said. "It's not over..." She turned her head and reached up and grabbed Kyoko's foot. But instead of shoving it away like the Japanese girl might have expected. Mazzie began to kiss it. She kissed Kyoko's big toe and then went down the foot. "I'm not ready to let this end." She said. "But..." She then began to suck on Kyoko's toes one by one, licking them with her tongue as she did. 'I'm not just satisfied with who has the better tits." She took a moment to push her mouth sensually over Kyoko's big toe and suck on the whole thing, swirling her tongue around it before pulling it out of her mouth and kissing the top of her foot again.

She let her words hang openly. She then turned and blushed. "That... was for saving my life." She said. "And that's the only time ... I'll ever do anything like that again..." She pushed the foot away from her and fell back onto her back. She was tired and she just wanted to fall asleep right there. She then smirked. "But..." She said. "Now I know you can't live without me, bitch." She then let out a sharp laugh before tears began to stream down her face. "I fucking hate you though!" She screamed, keeping her eyes shut to try and seal in the tears that poured down her face. "Hate.." She muttered as she flipped onto her hands and knees. "Hate... hate you... hate... you." She whimpered as she just tried to get some distance between herself and Kyoko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Kyoko gasped too when she saw a few droplets of milk pouring out from Mazzie´s nipples, she had to swallow saliva to harness the hunger and desire she felt. If she wasn´t so tired, hurt and emotionally exhausted, Kyoko would have surely jumped on Mazzie to fuck her some more.

The busty Japanese blinked confused as she heard Mazzie talk again and then she opened her eyes and mouth wide in surprise when the blonde took her foot, fearing Mazzie had found strength out of somewhere and had decided to fight back. But the blonde´s real intentions soon became clear. Kyoko felt like she was going to faint right there, loving how her blonde nemesis treated her cute lil foot. Yet, although the gesture was extremely submissive, Mazzie´s words were still filed with defiance. Then Mazzie pushed Kyoko´s shivering foot away, leaving the busty Japanese shocked. And when Kyoko heard the rest of Mazzie´s speech she felt like her heart had broken. Each time Mazzie said hate, Kyoko felt like she was getting stabbed in the gut. Soon Kyoko felt the tear paths on her cheeks getting flooded again.

Kyoko closed her eyes and shook her head, holding it with her hands. She could understand what was happening with her. Mazzie was her enemy, Kyoko repeated herself, it was ok to hate each other. But it still felt so wrong. Kyoko didn´t wanted Mazzie to hate her. She didn´t wanted to hate Mazzie. The feelings she had for the blonde were so unreal and contradictory. Deep inside Kyoko knew exactly how she felt, but she also knew she couldn´t let those feelings surface. Doing it would be showing Mazzie weakness, and knowing that vicious blonde as well as Kyoko did, it will be like throwing herself to the wolves. No, she couldn´t allow herself to feel like this for Mazzie.

The busty Japanese took a deep breathe regaining her senses and her coolness. She knew what she had to do, break Mazzie emotionally. Otherwise, Kyoko feared, Mazzie would end breaking her instead. Unfortunately, Kyoko knew she didn´t had the energy now to do so. She too was spent. It was better not to risk this victory and let it sink in Mazzie´s psyque. The blonde was a tough prideful woman. It was going to take a lot of work to break her completely.

Kyoko walked behind Mazzie, not letting her get away and grabbed her by the hair. She pulled the blonde mane hard to make Mazzie stand up. "No, Mazzie. You know that is not true..." Kyoko said as she held Mazzie´s head, making the blonde face her. "You don´t hate me. You love me" the Japanese continued as she brought Mazzie closer to her, letting their tits rub against each other gently. "I can see through you." Kyoko said before kissing Mazzie´s lips softly. " You love me. You want to be mine..." the dark-haired girl said between soft kisses. "but you are too scared to admit it..... don´t worry. I will make you admit it. I will make you say you love me....that you need me...that you want to be mine... and I´ll do it, in the most public and humiliating way possible... " Kyoko said while looking into Mazzie´s eyes and then she gave her a deep kiss, sinking her tongue into MAzzie´s passionately...to then suddenly break the kiss by placing her hands on Mazzie´s shoulders and pushing her back hard trying to make her fall again into the pool!

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 am

Mazzie knew very well that there was no where to run to, no where to escape. She still crawled away, muttering the mantra of hate against Kyoko. Wanting to believe that she hated the girl. How could she love her? What was there to love/ Her tits were bigger and felt like pillow cushions in Mazzies hands. Those beautifully sculpted Japanese features that made her look so exotic. Her deep passion that burned inside of her. Mazzie's fingernails scraped against the ground as she curled her hand into a fist and began to grind it against the earth. If not for Kyoko's stupid pride and the fact that she believed that her tits were better, then Mazzie and her could have already been lovers who made sweet music together.It was Kyoko's fault. Her breasts were big enough for any relationship. If only that stupid bitch was flat chested then they could be lovers.

But Mazzie knew that wasn't true. Their battles had been because they were so similar. It was like looking into a mirror. They had to fight because it was int heir nature to battle for their pride, which had manifested into their tits. Mazzie cursed the paradox that she was faced with. Kyoko without tits would be worthless to Mazzie. She'd barely give the woman the time of day, knowing she was beneath the blonde Canadian. And yet, Kyoko's tits, she couldn't love them because she had to conquer them! Why couldn't she just have big tits that Mazzie could conquer!? It was so frustrating it felt like she was tearing out her own hair!

But she wasn't. Kyoko had picked her up and was now looking into Kyoko's eyes with wide eyes of her own. She wrinkled her nose at Kyoko's words. She just wanted to spit on them. On her! Only Mazzie could claim when where and how which one of them loved or hated who and for what reason! The fact that Kyoko might have been telling the truth made Mazzie hate Kyoko even more. Or did she love her even more? She didn't even know! She gasped as their breasts touched. And when Kyoko kissed her, she greedily kissed back, practically chewing on Kyoko's lips.

Mazzie's hands came up and she clutched Kyokos's arms with a deep longing. Then her fingers dug in with an even deeper hatred and scraped down the sides, only to give away to longing again and gently rub at the marks she left with the tips of her fingers. She panted hard, forcing air out through the gaps in their mouth that occasionally appears as her tongue allowed Kyoko's to penetrate her mouth, she slide her own gracefully around Kyoko's like a dancing maiden, greeting her mistress.

It wasn't until she felt Kyoko's hands on her shoulders and then, the subsequent shove, that she gasped. A trail of long saliva connected them as she was pushed before finally breaking and hanging int he air, slow motion it floated as Mazzie thought she was doing. Then she smashed through the water like it was a window pain and sunk hard. She hit the bottom and screamed as tears forced their way out of her eyes. Even amongst the water she swore she tasted salt. She deafened herself with her own piercing scream and dug her hands into her own breasts. She couldn't come up, even if it killed her. If she saw Kyoko when she came up for air, she'd die. It was better to die where she was in this pool, like she should have before that merciless bitch dragged her from her restful and deadly coma that Kyoko herself had inflicted.

But without the weight of the Japanese girl, her body was less eager to replay the death scenario once more and she shot up to the surface, screaming epithets as loud as she could.

"FUCKING CUNT BITCH WHORE! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I'LL RIP THOSE FAT UGLY TITS OFF YOU AND FUCKING STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM THEN I'LL SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT! I HATE YOOOOOOU!" Her face was beet red. She didn't know why. it could have been the water, the pain, the fact that she almost died like four times tonight. She hoped it was the hate and hoped that Kyoko was standing there to be stabbed with it like a piecing sword. She fell against the side of the spa., her tits were crushed against it but she barely even noticed the pain. Her face fell and she began to sob as she slumped back into the pool. Her whimpers turned into a loud, childish cry as she floated on her pack in the pool. Maybe wherever Kyoko was int he facility she had heard Mazzie's voice cursing her but she wasn't there. She wasn't there to accept her hate, to look her in the eyes and accept her hate... or her love. Only a distant and perhaps fleeting echo was able to connect the two girls now. As Mazzie cried, she wondered if that was the only way they could ever share a bond.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 pm

By the time Mazzie resurfaced from the water Kyoko had already left the scene. Still the busy Japanese could hear very clearly the echo of Mazzie´s screams. "I love you too, Mazzie" Kyoko said softly, safe in the knowledge that Mazzie couldn´t hear her. "and I will make you love me" she added without turning back and a determined look on her face, while she continued to her room, walking slowly like a crippled soldier.

Now it was clear for Kyoko what she had to do, break Mazzie. It was the only way the two of them could be together and she wanted to be with Mazzie more than anything else in her life. She knew the blonde felt the same way. But there was something interposing between them that was way bigger than their breasts put together, their prides. If they wanted to be together one of them was going to have to give up her pride, and Kyoko had decided it was going to be Mazzie. Of course she was convinced Mazzie would not agree, so more than having the blonde give away her pride, Kyoko was going to have to break it...and her. It was the only way they could be happy.

Kyoko sighed, why Mazzie had to be so stubborn? Then again if she wasn´t, Kyoko may not have found her so enticing. If she wasn´t so busty, if she wasn´t blonde, if she wasn´t so fiesty, if she wasn´t so vicious, if she hadn´t given Kyoko the beating of her life; then most likely Kyoko wouldn´t love her. It was precisely because Kyoko knew how tough and proud Mazzie was that she wanted so bad to beat and humiliate her.

The busty Japanese reached her room and laid on her bed. She was badly hurt and exhausted, but she couldn´t feel asleep as she would have liked. Her head filled with the memories of what just had happened and fantasies of what will happen next. Kyoko tried to imagine how she would do to break her blonde nemesis. It had to be a perfect combination of fighting, sex and humiliation. She had to strike at the blonde from all this angles if she wanted to triumph, and it had to be public, very public, with a huge live audience if possible.

Kyoko rolled on her bed restless until pass midnight when she finally managed to fall asleep. When she woke up next afternoon, she quietly packed her things and left the spa to go back to Tokyo. Vacations were over, she now had a mission: prepare herself for a final confrontation with Mazzie to utterly destroy her and earn what she wanted the most in this world, her nemesis love.

(OOC: to be continued... )

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5