Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Kitten Thu May 12, 2011 1:51 am

Kyoko pressed her lips firmly, sealing them with Mazzie´s. It was the most delicious kiss Kyoko had ever given and despite how badly her body hurt, she was enjoying it to the maximum. She had Mazzie, she could feel it. She could see it in the blonde´s eyes. They were sharing the breathe, the very life but Kyoko knew she was controlling it and she could just like that just close her mouth and hold the Canadian down here until she drowned and died. She felt so powerful, so in control. The life of her hated nemesis in her hands...or more likely in her lips. Kyoko drove her tongue deep inside Mazzie´s mouth, teasing the blonde´s own tongue, making her suffer for every lil bit of oxygen she got. And then Kyoko felt how Mazzie´s arms went limp and her body floated upward, letting her know that her nemesis was nearly done for. The busty Japanese took this chance to trap firmly Mazzie´s arms behind the blonde´s back. Then she raised her hips and then moved them down as hard as the liquid allowed it to hammer Mazzie´s pussy with her own, letting the blonde know she was screwed. Kyoko also took this chance to roll her shoulders and crush Mazzie´s tits with her bigger orbs, moving them as to punch Mazzie´s jugs from side to side.

If Kyoko could, she would have keep this kiss forever. Then again she too had to breathe. When she felt that the oxygen supply was about to run, she blow air inside Mazzie´s mouth and untangled her legs, placing her feet on the bottom of the pool to push herself up, hugging the blonde and dragging her out with herself. Kyoko´s pulling Mazzie´s body out of the water wasn´t purely altruistic since from the start she had motioned herself, and Mazzie, as to push the blonde against one of the sides of the spring, trying to trap Mazzie there to finish her off.

"you...are....mine....." Kyoko said between pants as soon as she got some air.

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 am

When Mazzie was pulled upwards and sweet cool oxygen went rushing into her lungs, she gasped as deeply as she ever had. Mazzie barely even felt herself being trapped against the side of the hot spring as she heaved against Kyoko's face, pelting her with deep pants of hot air and sucking in part of Kyoko's warm breath that mingles with the cool evening air. The sent and feel was exhilarating but Mazzie couldn't enjoy it. Her face was pale except for bright rosey red cheeks that were flush from the oxygen deprivation. She felt weak and helpless and without realizing it, she felt comforted by Kyoko's body. It seemed to be holding her up, supporting her from sinking back down into the water. She slumped aginst it and wrapped her arms loosely around Kyoko. She didn't have the strength or the will to do anything but prop herself up. and she still needed Kyoko to do that. At the moment, she needed this damn bitch for everything.

When she heard those words, her eyes widened and then slowly closed halfway. Tears welled up and she began to stream down her face. Thankfully Kyoko couldn't see them as she was almost cheek to cheek with the girl. She scooped up a bit of water and splashed it against her face before blinking away the tears and slumping back to look wearily at Kyoko.

"Just..." She muttered, turning her head in shame. "Whatever..." She muttered. She was too weak to fight back. At this point, she just wanted to leave but she knew she couldn't Kyoko would be able to do what she wanted with the Canadian. She had been broken.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

'No". Said Kyoko almost coldly, but her eyes were filled with passion and her body betrayed her arousal were too much for her tone of voice to mask. "Not whatever" Kyoko continued, loving the tears she saw rolling from Mazzie's eyes. She leaned her head and licked them, letting her tongue tease the blonde's lips as she tasted the tears. "You are mine" the busty Japanese insisted, this time in a much more authorative tone. Kyoko was getting so turned on by her own statement that she started to fuck Mazzie without any regret or consideration. The dark-haired girl slid one hand under water to trap the blonde's left leg at the back of the knee and lifted it above the water, oppening Mazzie's pussy up so then she could slam her also dark-haired pussy hard on the blonde's own over and over.

"I own you" Kyoko said as she kept licking Mazzie's face. With her other hand she grabbed hold of Mazzie's golden mane and yanked it back hard to force the Canadian girl to expose her neck, which Kyoko immediately started to lick and kiss. "I am better than you" Kyoko arched her back and moved her heavy tits on top of Mazzie's orbs, letting them fall and settle there. The busty Japanese decided then she had just discovered a new favorite thing, to rest her tits on top of Mazzie's pair. "I have better tits than you" She added while leaning into the blonde to crush her against the corner of the pool, humping her viciously and non-stop while pushing the blonde's leg higher and higher trying to get her on the tips of her toes.

"I am better than you at everything" Kyoko couldn't stop now, she didn't cared about anything save crushing her nemesis now that she was weak. Kyoko could sense that weakness and it aroused her like a predator. It was time to move in for the kill. By now Kyoko's humping was making quite big waves in the pool and was starting to splash water all over. The same motion making the busty Japanese tits to fall down on top of Mazzie's breasts over and over like two hammers forging metal.

"You victory over me was fluke!" Kyoko yelled and then she bit Mazzie's neck real hard, trying to leave her teeth marked on the skin of the blonde. After almost a whole two minutes of biting, Kyoko let go Mazzie's neck and eased the hold on the blonde's hair, lowering it so they would be face to face, rubbing noses and lips, eye to eye.

"You are mine" Kyoko said once more, her lips almost kissing Mazzie's. "Say it.." The dark-haired girl demanded as her eyes pierced into Mazzie's own. If she didn't hated her so much, Kyoko would surely love Mazzie with all her soul, and that's exactly how she stared at her.

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 am

Mazzie looked blearily at Kyoko. She hated what she was hearing the girl say. But she had literally saved her life. Mazzie turned her head in shame. "Fine." She muttered. "Yes." She said once more. "I-I'm yours.." She winced physically when she said the words. She felt like she was going to wretch but at the same time there was a heat between her legs and her pussy suddenly throbbed. That made her cheeks redden even more in shame and embarrassment.

But it wasn't just the words that were coming out of her mouth. Suddenly, Mazzie realized that she was still being fucked. She whimpered and began to moan. "ooohnn.." She moaned and her eyes closed partially. "S-stop!" She cried out. "I'll... I'll cum..." She whimpered. She didn't want to be forced to orgasm by this woman. and she tried to bury her head in Kyoko's shoulders so that Kyoko couldn't look at her. She was still a little ways away from orgasming but as she pouted and moaned into Kyoko's shoulder, she knew it would only be a matter of time before she would Kyoko was certainly not going to let her escape that fate.

The pressure on her tits was even more humiliating. Holding Kyoko's larger breasts above the water even as hers deflated a little. It wasn't until she suddenly felt a sharp pain run through her neck, as Kyoko bit down hard.

GYAAAAAH!" Mazzie screamed and tried to push her away. That, at least, took her mind off her throbbing pussy and bruised tits, but the pain was excruciating. She was sure that Kyoko broke the skin but in the water it was hard to tell the difference between the springs and the slickness of blood. Subconsciously her nose sniffed, hoping to not catch a whiff of iron.

Then she was forced to look into Kyoko's eyes. Tears of pain and humiliation streamed from her face. "Ugh..." She muttered incoherently at first. "I.." She sniffled again. "Oh God!" She cried. "I'm.. I'm yours! I'm fucking yours!" She blurted out finally. "Do whatever you want to me. I want it! I want it from you so badly! I'm your fucking bitch!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Kyoko opened her eyes wide when she felt the taste of blood in her lips. She was shocked, surprised by her own roughness and hunger for Mazzie. The Japanese realized then she wanted to consume Mazzie, that idea was both so arousing and scary. She immediately started to lick the blonde's neck like an animal trying to close the tiny wound. It felt so strangely good. Then Kyoko face Mazzie and she moaned, nearly cumming while she heard how her enemy broke. Mazzie was hers now.

The busty Japanese smiled and nodded to Mazzie. "Oh I know you want it, you lil bitch" She said as she pulled Mazzie's leg up higher, almost sliding it over her shoulder. Kyoko then pulled her upper body back, giving Mazzie's breasts some relief, while she countinued pounding the blonde's mound fiercely.

Having Mazzie trapped against the corner, Kyoko didn't needed to hold her body to make sure her pussy hammered Mazzie's own sex hard, it was like having her sex against the ropes to pound it.

So Kyoko used her left hand to catch Mazzie's left tit and lift it as she lowered her head and brought her mouth to the nipple, lapping it and kissing it before opening her mouth big to swallow as much of the tit flesh as she could. Kyoko then began to suck on Mazzie's breasts with the same vampiric hunger that she had bit the blonde's neck... Although this time it wasn't blood what Kyoko expected to get.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2011 1:24 am

"Ahhh.. ahhh... ahhhhnnn.." Mazzie whimpered as Kyoko fucked her. She gasped as her leg was lifted up high. "Aaaaaannngh!" She moaned like a bitch in heat, panting as her huge breasts heaved and wobbled back and forth. She was so close to cumming and yet she still wasn't able to. She didn't understand why, she just wanted to release and be done with it.

But then Kyoko took her breast in her hands and began to suck it. Harder and harder as she pounded her sex. "N-no!" She whimpered. Not in protest really but because she knew was was going to come. She could feel a tingling in her bosom and suddenly her eyes shot wide. As soon as Kyoko managed to extract milk from Mazzie's breast, her pussy exploded. "GYAAAAAAHHHH!" She howled as juices splashed out from her pussy and the hot water mixed with her hot juices. She began to twitch and quiver as she needfully humped Kyoko back, riding out her long and exhausting orgasm.

"Hah... Hah... hhhnnnnggg..." She moaned as she slumped against Kyoko, running her fingers through the Japanese girl's hair. Now that she had released, she wanted Kyoko to stop so she could have a break but she didn't think the Japanese girl would ever stop and tears welled up in her eyes as she murmured to Kyoko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Mazzie's sweet warm milk tasted so good. It was without doubt the most delicious thing Kyoko have ever drank. It tasted like victory and vengace; like just retribution and pride restored. The sensation was exhilarating and Kyoko felt like she was almost going to faint, probably helped by the temperature of the spring and how tired and hurt she was from the battle. If it wasn't for the arousal and the adrenalie rush she would have surely fainted. But Kyoko stood on her feet and continued ravaging her blonde nemesis. The busty Japanese gorged on Mazzie's milk, sucking it as if she was draining the blonde's life... It almost feel as if she was draining Mazzie's power, as if she was shrinking her nemesis tits by drinking from then, and by doing so she was becoming stronger than ever, while Mazzie withered. Feeling the blonde cum just increased that sensation Just like with the underwater kiss before, Kyoko felt like she had Mazzie's life in her hands.

Kyoko closed her eyes and focused, she didn't surrendered her own climax for the blonde as much as part of her wanted to cum together with Mazzie. It was a strange and yet very clear and primal statement of superiority. Mazzie couldn't resist her, but Kyoko could resist Mazzie...at least this time...for now. Kyoko pressed her sex on Mazzie's exploding pussy and held it there , letting Mazzie do the humping now, letting the blonde fuck herself silly against Kyoko's alpha pussy.

The busty Japanese continued sucking voraciously on the Canadian's tit, forcing more and more milk of her huge delicious orbs, but this time Kyoko didn't drank it. She held the warm liquid in her mouth and cheeks until she felt she had enough. And then she grabbed Mazzie's lovely golden mane with the hand opposite to the one holding the blonde's leg, and forced Mazzie's head back so the Canadian had no option but to look up. Kyoko stood up on the tips of her feet and looked down on the blonde eyes with a wicked smile and bulging cheeks. Very very slowly Kyoko lowered her head and kissed Mazzie softly...slowly turning the kiss into something much more aggresive and dominating , finally forcing the blonde to open her mouth to spit the warm mix of milk and saliva...and a little blood from Mazzie's neck...into the blondes mouth. Kyoko sealed her lips with those of Mazzie while she swirled her tongue deep inside the blondes mouth, playinng with the beverage they were sharing and making sure Mazzie had no option but to swallow it.

Kyoko let Mazzie leg slip so the blonde posture was more comfortable... At least for the leg, since she kept holding the blonde's mane so she would be facing up into her own cute yet overwhelming face. And once the Japanese was sure Mazzie had swallowed it all, she borke the kiss and caressed the blonde's face gently, her lips still less than an inch from the blonde's mouth while they looked at each others eyes.

"Who has the best breasts, Mazzie?" Kyoko asked with an almost friendly smile as she pressed her tits in a not-so-friendly way against Mazzie defeated bosom. "Say it" The Japanese demanded using a sweat yet impossing tone.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 am

Mazzie continued to moan as Kyoko continued to suck the milk out of her. She swore she could almost feel her tit shriveling as it was drained of her precious essence. "hnnn..." She quivered, her whole body felt sore, defeated, ashamed. When Kyoko finished sucking on her, Mazzie let out a sigh as her mouth formed an O. She panted in relief, even though she knew that Kyoko wasn't done yet. Still a moment where she wasn't being completely humiliated and still pressed up against Kyoko was a little wonderful.

But then Kyoko came up and kissed her. She was surprised the kiss was merely lip to lip and nothing deeper. At first, until suddenly her lips were forced open and she was made to swallow her own milk. It tasted putrid, she wanted to cough it up, yet somehow it was sweet still. She was going through what she had done to Kyoko earlier. She closed her eyes as Kyoko forced her tongue almost down her throat. She didn't wish this upon anyone. Yet her heart raced. She wanted desperately to return the favor again to Kyoko but was so weak.

When oxygen was returned to her once more, she gasped and panted as Kyoko ordered her to declare her tits were the best. Mazzie looked down at the huge pair. They looked so magnificent as they were proudly displayed, pressing up against her own deflated sacks. She winced and turned her head for a second. "Y-yours are the best." She muttered. She weakly lifted up her hand and caressed Kyoko's tits. "They're so big and beautiful. Mine... Mine don't compare at all." She leaned in and kissed one of Kyoko's breasts as a new tear rolled down the side of Mazzie's cheek and spalshed onto the huge orb.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 27, 2011 2:20 am

"Yes little...weak...bitch..." Kyoko said as she arched her back to push her tits more and more into Mazzie's. "Yours don't compare...Yours are worthless!!! YOU are worthless!!!" Kyoko yelled at Mazzie gloating over her victory. Insulting and humiliating her blonde nemesis was giving Kyoko physical sexual pleasure, it was driving her crazy. And although Kyoko admired and loved Mazzie and her tits, she continued badmouthing her. "You are so fucking weak and pathetic. I would spit on your face but you are not worth of my saliva" The busty Japanese said as she licked her lips, salivating and wanting a kiss from Mazzie so badly.

Kyoko held Mazzie's blonde hair with one hand and with the other she groped the blonde's tits harshly. "Yes whore.. Suck..suck my superior tits...taste what you will never have" Kyoko started to walk back, leading Mazzie by the hair, keeping the blonde's mouth full of tit at all times. "You are nothing but another whore who thinks she has tits until she met me!" The Japanese continued as she approached a set of stairs inside the pool that served to get in and out easily. "You are another notch in my belt..."Another weak cunt who only exists for me to step on and get higher" Kyoko started to climb the stairs as she said that and finally took Mazzie's hair with both hands and yanked the blonde of her tit. The dark-haired warrior was so ready to cum, but she had cleverly kept her sex away from Mazzie. Leaving the pool, but keeping Mazzie INSIDE, Kyoko walked on the ouyside border leading Mazzie by the hair with one hand, moving towards an artificial waterfall that feed the pool with a constant flux of slightly cold water.

"Now whore... You will eat me" Kyoko said as she sat on the edge of the pool under the waterfall, spreading her legs as she pulled Mazzie's face into her sex, slipping her legs above the blonde's shoulders.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 am

Mazzie groaned as her deflated tits were further crushed by Kyoko's massive orbs. Mazzie couldn't even barely look at Kyoko anymore. The black haired girl had practically turned Mazzie into a zombie. She was blurry eyed and barely in any kind of reasonable mental state. She felt as worthless as Kyoko made her feel. She was made to feel even worse because she still wanted Kyoko. Secretly she loved the humiliation. Not because she wanted to be humiliated but because it was done by Kyoko. Because the Japanese beauty was still paying attention to her, still touching her, still caressing her, even if it was in the most horribly negative way possible.

As Kyoko continued to berate her, Mazzie sucked needfully on Kyoko's breasts, like a child whose lifeblood was derived from those breasts. She was so careful with them, like they were precious eggs. even being led by the hair, she held the one she was sucking on with both hands and nursed on it softly. Kyoko's breasts tasted exquisite and fit perfectly into her mouth. She nuzzled against their bulging womanliness like the pillows of a goddess. Mazzie wanted to fall asleep in them. But instead she was pulled along for a ride until she was forcefully yanked off Kyoko's tit. Her head turned and her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out to try and get one last desperate lick before she was pulled into something much sweeter and much more desirable.

Mazzie pushed her tongue into Kyoko's sex with an undeniable fervor. She relished the sweet taste of Kyoko's flower, the honey that dripped from it was nothing short of sweet Ambrosia, nectar of the gods. She whimpered in soft delight as she penetrated Kyoko and ravished the girl's inner walls, not particularly trying to speed up Kyoko's orgasm but trying as desperately as possibly to engulf her tongue and glaze it with Kyoko's succulent juices.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next