Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. Empty Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 am

OOC: Comes from [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/best-breast-challenge-mazzie-lashley-vs-kyoko-hishikawa-t3610-40.html:1tsuo20t]here[/url:1tsuo20t]

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. 383282-X2T71N9.jpg

It had been weeks since Kyoko a devastating defeat at the hands of Mazzie and still she had trouble sleeping. The busty Japanese had real troubles forgetting what had happened to her and how badly the blonde had hurt her body, specially her tits, and pride. Kyoko waked up in the infirmary after passing out, but that had been actually a relief since she avoided having to walk out of the ring humiliated in front of all those people in the crowd. The defeat had been so brutal that Kyoko´s immediate reaction was to quit fighting all together. But after many days hidden in a corner of her room crying and licking her wounds, Kyoko finally managed to regain some control of herself and push down the feelings of hopelessness, mend the pieces of her broken pride and crave revenge. She couldn´t find a way to explain herself why she had been defeated. Her tits were better than Mazzie´s!... weren’️t they? The dissonance between what Kyoko knew was true and what had happened in the ring was tormenting her soul every night. She had to beat Mazzie… she had to prove everybody, specially herself, that HER tits were better…that SHE was better.

But first, she had to get Mazzie off her head. And that was unfortunately way easier said than done. Kyoko saw Mazzie every time she closed her eyes. She heard her voice in everyone that talked to her. Kyoko hated to admit it but it had become like an obsession. Kyoko had a very hard time dealing with her feelings for Mazzie. She hated her… and yet she kept having these strange erotic fantasies with her.

Kyoko needed a break. She needed to get her head cleared. So Kyoko decided to take a quick vacation and left the city to go to the mountains. Kyoko knew a small spa with a simply delicious onsen, a hot spring. It was in the middle of the low season, so Kyoko knew that everybody was going to be working while she relaxed, having the spring completely for herself.

Kyoko drove all day to reach the spa and after spending another restless night, she went to the hot spring, hoping to find the peace she needed. Kyoko found the spring completely empty just like she had predicted. The busty Japanese was wearing nothing save for a pink towel wrapped around her body. She held the towel with one hand as she walked to the steamy hot water. Kyoko tried the water with one foot and then she slowly slid her legs in it, sitting on the corner of the natural pool. It felt soooo good. Kyoko took off the towel and slid into the water, letting escape a soft moan when her big breasts entered the hot water. She sunk completely in the hot water and then swam to the opposite side of it. Resting her back on the pool wall, leaving only her head out of the water and leaning it back, Kyoko closed her eyes and breathe deeply, her chest expanding fully and proudly… and for the first time in a long long time she could put her mind in blank and not think about Mazzie.

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. 6u0iRWY
Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 am

Mazzie had taken to becoming a bit more smug in her step after her match with Kyoko. That was after she had recovered. Despite her crushing victory against a larger pair of tits, Mazzie had still been a bit sensitive for the better part of the following week. She hadn't come into the gym to work out, feeling she deserved the rest. Whens he came back, she spent a lot of the time int he locker room topless, waving her big winning tits around and looking for any challenge that she could find. It seemed as though that she wasn't able to find any competition momentarily which secretly suited her just fine. She had taken special care to keep her breasts well conditioned and well oiled as she walked around. It was as if she was keeping them ready for any sort of challenge. But she wasn't just looking for any challenge. She had been secretly hoping that the bitch who she humiliated in her last match was around the next corner.

She was never there.

Mazzie would constantly scoff aloud that she had really driven her away. That she had beaten Kyoko so badly that the girl left, humiliated and broken. But her words were spoken as if Kyoko would hear the. As if she would appear around the next corner and defy Mazzie as she had done before. She didn't know why, but she wanted to crush those tits again. It had become something of an obsession. Though she had her pride broken in her first match, she couldn't even focus on that. There was more to her hatred fro Kyoko. She felt a little empty not having her around to humiliate and torment. But why? She hated that bitch with her bigger tits. The way they caved in for her firmer and superior tits, it was like they were made for each of the but Mazzie balked at such thoughts. And even more shamefully, she had found herself calling out the girls name when she was pleasuring herself.

She felt like she was going mad so one day she decided to get away from the AFW. She needed to go somewhere isolated in the country. Somewhere she could relax and be pampered. She deserved a vacation and so did her tits. So after doing some research, she found what seemed like a nice little spa. It was the low season so presumably she would be alone. The last thing she needed was to be around other big breasted girls. So she drove up tot he spa and prepared to settle in. From what she gathered, there only seemed to be one or two other peopel staying here. Thatw as good. After putting her things away, she decided to try out the spas. Wrapping herself in a towel, she was completely naked except for her glasses.

She strolled out to the hot springs and looked around. She sighed as she saw a girl was already there. She didn't feel like starting a fight with a stranger so she stepped carefully over to where Kyoko was and looked at the girl. With wet hair and her body underwater, she didn't recognize Kyoko at first. She looked down at the girl. "Excuse me? Do you mind if I join you... " She paused and narrowed her eyes, shaking her head. "Now I know I'm going crazy." She muttered to herself. But she had to do it. "K-Kyoko?" She said suddenly tilting her head in an almost curious manner. She was, of course, waiting for the girl to say that wasn't her name. Mazzie could handle the embarrassment but in the back of her mind she thought she would be better safe than sorry.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. Empty Re: Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring.

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 am

Kyoko had reached a state of almost perfect relaxation, she had free her mind of all worries and suddenly all that existed was her body and the hot water. She was reaching that state where consciousness dissipates but you aren´t still sleeping when her long needed peace was suddenly broken. Kyoko noticed someone´s presence, she didn´t knew why but she could feel it. Then she hear the foot steps. She frowned, Kyoko didn´t wanted to share the hot water with anyone. She kept her eyes closed hoping the girl would just go away, but soon she could sense that the girl was standing above her. Kyoko heard the girl speak and she felt as if the hot spring had suddenly frozen. She new that voice... it couldn´t be. She had to be hallucinating. The busty Japanese opened her eyes and Mazzie was there. She blinked a couple of times more... and Mazzie was still there. She closed her eyes and rubbed them with her wet hands vigorously and when she opened them...Mazzie was still there.

Kyoko shook her body violently splashing water in all directions as she pushed herself away from Mazzie, moving towards the center of the hot spring. Kyoko´s body trembled and curled, her arms instinctively hugged her tits in a protective gesture. "Y-YOU!" Kyoko said still having trouble believing it. Her eyes moved from Mazzie´s face all the way down to her feet as if confirming one more time, and then all the way up until they fixated on the blonde´s breasts.

"What are you doing here?!?" Kyoko demanded to know, not so much asking Mazzie as asking fate. Kyoko first though was that Mazzie was stalking her. But that didn´t explained the surprised look in Mazzie´s face. Kyoko didn´t knew why, but her nipples were growing hard under her hands. She felt a tingle between her legs and her face blushed deeply by how her body reacted. Her hearth was beating like crazy inside her chest, and Kyoko could feel her breathing becoming heavy.

Kyoko remained in complete silence looking at Mazzie without knowing what to do. This was the girl that had beat her, destroyed her breasts and pride...broken her. She was the enemy...and yet she looked so beautiful. Kyoko closed her eyes trying to clear her mind. She was at war with this woman. No matter how nervous Mazzie made her, Kyoko couldn´t show any kind of weakness. So the busty Japanese removed her arms from her breasts and arched her back, poking them out in a defiant gesture. She then looked directly into Mazzie´s eyes. "I think you better leave...[size=50:3lq24to5]bitch " Kyoko whispered the last word as she couldn´t decide whether she wanted Mazzie to hear her or not.

Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. QiougD6Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. TTlOMaFKyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. 5t0Q5s2Kyoko takes a short vacations at a Hot Spring. WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 am

As soon as she saw the very beginnings of Kyoko's outburst, Mazzie's heart began to pound. She felt her cheeks flush. She wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or anger though. She stepped away when Kyoko splashed frantically at her. Her towel fell to her side, revealing her luscious orbs. She instinctively went to cover her breasts but instead she rolled her shoulders back and pushed them out defiantly. That would be the measure of Mazzie's existence. That would prove to Kyoko that she was indeed not dreaming.

Mazzie furrowed her brow and clenched her fists tightly. "I should be asking YOU that!" She spat back. Her teeth clenched tightly but she opened them, a soft pant causing her breasts to expand and contract, showing off their anger as well. If Kyoko paid attention, she would see Mazzie's nipples visibly harden. The two of them were naked and the only thing that could keep themselves apart was a few feet of water.

Mazzie heard Kyoko's words, her ear twitching as she was unable to make out that last words. Her body was hot and ached for a confrontation. She needed to feel Kyoko's massive tits against hers. She craved dominating them again. Over and over, forever and ever. But her ego got in the way. She repeated Kyoko's word loudly back to her. "Bitch!" She snarled. "I thought I told you... stay the fuck out of my way. Stay THE FUCK out of my sight! I never want to see those worthless sacks you call tits or your skank face ever again!"

It was a lie.

"I should be able to go anywhere in this country and not have to look at you or those pathetic tits! If I fly off to another country. I should be able to go anywhere and not have to run into you. I thought I made that clear! Apparently I'll just have to erase you off this whole fucking map!" She said as she puffed out her chest. "Get out.!" She said pointing at the door. "And leave now. Get on the next plane and just go! Unless you want me to grind those tits into dust again! But I won't just stop there this time. This time I'm gonna crush you until you blow away in the breeze!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:30 am

When Mazzie´s towel felt, Kyoko´s eyes went wide and her heart skipped a beat. There they were, the breasts that had destroyed hers and broken her pride. Kyoko had been fantasizing about them for so long. Dreaming about destroying them, crushing them, squeezing them, utterly humiliate them with her own... and to grope them, caress them, lick them even ....

Kyoko´s face was already reddish and then Mazzie started with her long tirade of insults. With every word, Kyoko face got more and more red; she started to breathe real heavy, making her tits bounce, the underside of the huge orbs still on the water started to form tiny undulations of the water surface. Kyoko´s nipples were hard like bullets and pointing directly towards her nemesis´ nipples. Under the water, Kyoko could feel her pussy tingling and her labia swell quickly. Kyoko was scared, terrified of what Mazzie would do to her. She had already been ravaged by this girl and she knew what the blonde was capable of... plus there was nobody here to stop them. But Kyoko was a very proud woman.... WAY more prideful than fearful. And although she knew the danger, she craved to battle Mazzie... to have those huge orbs rub against her own...and this time to beat them. Kyoko closed her eyes tightly and slammed her fists on the water like drawing a tantrum. "FUCKING WHORE!" she yelled, opening her eyes to look back at Mazzie.

"I hate you, Mazzie" Kyoko said plainly, but her tone quickly became intense, passionate and loud as she stared into the blonde´s eyes. "I hate you with all my soul. I hate you more than I have hated anything in this world. And I am not going to rest until I have RUINED YOU. UNTIL I HAVE RUINED YOU LIFE! UNTIL I HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE.... EVERYTHING YOUR CARE ABOUT AND TEAR IT TO PIECES IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!!.. STARTING WITH THOSE UGLY SHITTY COW UDDERS OF YOURS!!!!!" Kyoko ended up screaming top of her lungs. She took three very deep breathes to recover her voice and then she said in a less loud but still very tense tone of voice.

Kyoko then took a step back and gave Mazzie an utterly evil smile, waving her hand inviting the blonde to come in.

"Get in the water, whore. This will be your grave."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Mazzie was itching for a fight. She needed it. It was everything she wanted. In truth, she wanted Kyoko to be defiant. To give her a reason to crush her and to fight back enough for ti to be interesting. If Kyoko had actually left with her tail between her legs, Mazzie would have been disappointed. The busty Canadian, however, was certainly not expecting the kind of zealous venom that Kyoko returned to her. Her eyes widened and her heart began to beat. Her pussy suddenly began to ache with desire and she even visibly squeezed her thighs together.

But her face got red and her fists clenched. "Y-you..." She muttered coldly. "YOU'RE THE PERSONA I HATE MORE THAN ANYONE TOO!"

She launched herself into the water and shouted as she waded towards Kyoko. She ignored the hot water that would normally be oh so relaxing. Her tits bobbed like boueys in the hot spring as she thrashed towards Kyoko. "But Mazzie didn't know what to make about Kyoko's threat Would she really try and take away everything? This bitch didn't even know what she loved? The thought infuriated her. "FUCK YOU CUNT! I WON'T STOP TIL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOWS WHAT A WORTHLESS WHORE YOU WERE! TAKING AWAY EVERYTHING WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR YOU!"

Mazzie got to the middle of the hot spring and folded her arms behind her back, clasping her wrist with her hands. "COME ON BITCH!" She screamed. She then growled low. "Your skank ass isn't worth going to. Meet me in the middle and fight me like a real bitch. There isn't anyone here to save you so even if you say my tits are better I won't stop."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 am

Kyoko managed to avoid taking a step back when Mazzie moved to the water. She couldn´t help but be a little scared of the blonde after what happened in their first match. nobody had ever caused Kyoko more pain but more importantly nobody had beat her tits and humiliated her like that before. The busty Japanese still remembered all the abuse she was put through and how hard it had been to recover. And now there wasn´t going to be a referee or anyone to stop things, so she of course was very nervous. But then again those same nerves aroused her. She had been avoiding the Canadian, telling herself that she was going to go and fight her when she was ready... in reality she had been postponing this confrontation. But there was no way out now... and Kyoko knew that all in all she wasn´t going to be more ready than this. It was her chance to get revenge and to let go all that energy her body had accumulated. She wanted Mazzie´s tits against her own more than anything in this world.

Maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her, but Kyoko could sweat that the water got hot nearly to the boiling point as soon as Mazzie got in it. Kyoko immediately recognized the challenge position and imitated it, folding her arms behind her back, moving her hands to grab the other arm shoulder, and started to walk slowly towards Mazzie. The Asian proud orbs wiggled and jiggled on the steamy water with each step she took. The water made it hard for Kyoko to move very fast, but it made it much easier to keep her balance.

"you and me, Mazzie... to the end" Kyoko said... and when she realized what she had just said, she felt a rush between her legs that made her stop, close her eyes and press her thighs together. But she quickly recovered, taking a deep breath, and continued her slow charge towards Mazzie. They were now like two trains set in collision route.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 am

Mazzie watched Kyoko slowly wade forward. Her heart was still beating hard in her chest at the anticipation. Waiting for contact felt like an eternity. In that moment, she focused hard on Kyoko's eyes, hoping to bore a hole through her. Her fists opened and clenched as she waited. She wanted desperately to watch as Kyoko's breasts waved back and forth in the water. Like banners signaling an oncoming army, they bounced too and fro. But she couldn't she would never give Kyoko that kind of satisfaction. Still, through her peripheral vision, she practically engulfed them with her eyes.

Mazzie heard Kyoko's words and her eyes widened slightly, narrowing quickly to cover up her surprise. She was glad that Kyoko stopped and closed her eyes suddenly. Mazzie cuoldn't help but let out a soft sigh and a quick smile. "Yeah... you and me Kyoko... til the end." She spoke the words less like a rival and hated opponent and more like she was making a vow to a lover. She was lucky that her face was already red from the heat because her cheeks were flush now. She clenched her fists and growled. She couldn't let Kyoko get even a hint of those feelings. She couldn't let herself believe them even for a second. She hated this bitch and was here to destroy her.

Mazzie couldn't watch any longer. She HAD to destroy this woman now! "Cunt! She shouted abruptly. "You take too long!" She would shift her weight forward and wade towards Kyoko, adding her own momentum to the collision as she forced her breasts into Kyoko's, rolling her shoulder's back to make the initial contact a loud smack! It was on now and nothing was going to stop these two beauties until one or both of them had nothing left.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 am

As the two busty amazons moved, set on direct course of collision, the surface of the hot spring rippled. It almost looked like the sea brewing up a storm. Kyoko looked into Mazzie´s breasts, then back into her eyes...then back to her breasts. It felt like they were playing ´chiken´, rushing into each other to see who would steer out of course. The Japanese kawaii had to brave herself to stay firm and continue her advancement towards Mazzie; she looked her eyes into the blondes own pair to stop worrying about her breasts and arched her back accelerating the pace.

Kyoko could feel how her body tensed the more she approached her hated enemy, Kyoko closed her eyes instinctively and then...WHAM! Their bodies collided with a loud smack and a whole lot of water splashed around the two beauties. "ahhhhhhhh!" Kyoko gasped in pain...and strangely in relief. It hurt like hell, but it also felt so good. Kyoko felt a tingle in her pussy, reminding her how much she had waited to feel Mazzie´s fleshy orbs against her jugs. That smooth skin rubbing against her own and the hard nipples stabbing her just like she was stabbing Mazzie with her nipples, felt so painfully delicious.

Their orbs crashed into each other like two pairs of wrecking balls. Their breasts deformed immediately and ripples were sent all over their orbs. The firm tits softened the impact for the rest of their bodies, that for a second seemed to keep moving forward, just like test dummies in a car accident. Kyoko´s head ended up hitting softly with the forehead against Mazzie´s forehead, and she kept her forehead pressed against the blonde. Only then Kyoko opened her eyes to see Mazzie, breathing in her own mouth.

"...bitch..." Kyoko muttered.

Kyoko´s feet slipped in the pool´s floor, but she managed to keep her balance and push herself into Mazzie after the brutality of the first impact. And

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

It felt like Mazzie had goosebumps or extra sensory on her breasts as their tits collided. that first impact was everything and more that she hoped for. a wave of energy rippled through her bosom as the two sets of titanic tits collided. Mazzie sucked in a breath and then was forced to grunt. Their nipples had directly impacted and Mazzie's eyes widened. "nnnnghgaaaah!" She let out a hot breath against Kyoko's face, feeling the warmth of her rival's hot breath on hers as their foreheads met.

Mazzie wanted nothing more than to pull her arms up and wrap them around Kyoko. She wanted to hold her in her arms gently while at the same time gripping her tightly and crushing her tits.

"fuck you...."

Mazzie spat the words angrily. She could do whatever she wanted with Kyoko as soon as she had finished driving the life out of those saggy tits. She rolled her shoulders back so their breasts separated by about an inch. Then she would turn her body and drive her tits forward, trying to avoid nipple contact this time and jolt her firmer tits like a hammer into Kyoko's long nipples. She'd jackhammer them down first and then carve the girl up with her own thicker nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next