Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cicilia, Cirno, GreatForce, killcarrion, Kitten, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Guess I'm back, back again...

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:20 pm by Kitten

Kitten is back, tell a friend...

Looking for matches with high lewdness.

And if we have an unfinished match you'll like to complete, I'm game for that too. I know it's been years.

Sorry. -_-!

Comments: 13

Out for a Whille

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 pm by LtLukas

Hey Lads -

I am going to be at a thing for work from Tuesday until Saturday. I will try to slot some posts in tomorrow, but that may be difficult.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Comments: 3

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore Empty Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by headshotgunny on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Sasha led the way to the burger-store, happy to have two girls with her who seemd to know Tokyo a bit better at least. They arived at a quite small restaurant, it looked like taken from the USA in the late fiftys of the last century.
There was a waitress and a big guy who seeemd to be the cook.
Sasha set down at the next free table,trying to relax as best as she could.

headshotgunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by Yatori on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:00 am

Momoko and Yatori sat across Sasha. "I feel like I'm in America," Yatori chuckled as she looked around the place.

"Haii," Momoko agreed. "So, Sasha-san," she asked, "Shall we order?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by headshotgunny on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:11 pm

Sasha gave a short nodd,turning her head back toward the waitress, an older japanese woman. The cook on the other hand was a yankee as it seemed, it was allmost write on his forhead.
"Ma'aam we widdd laikk tuu orderrr " Sasha said toward the waitress.

headshotgunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 am

"Sure," the waitress asked, recognizing Sasha, "What's your order?"

"What would you suggest, Sasha-san?" Momoko asked.

"Show us that sundae you mentioned," Yatori cheerily suggested.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:50 am

Sasha looked around, thinking for a mo..a big ioment."Ohh ye meannn the milkshake?Da..yes...Ma'am please bring me a big vanilla shake and a hawaii-burger.a big one please" Looking back at Momoko and Yatori she added:"Three shakes..I can only say:try obe of the burgers"
Sasha, normally a bit stiff and meeck, turned obvioulsy quite relexed and open around here, even smiling for a moment.

headshotgunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:19 am

Yatori laughed. "Oh, it was a milkshake? Sorry, I was thinking of something else!" To the waitress: "Same as her, please."

Momoko grimaced at the thought of a greasy burger. "Ah... I think I'll just have the milkshake, thank you..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Sasha leaned back , looking at the two girls. "I love burgers, what are your favorite meals?" Sasha asked, wishing to get to know the two japanese girls.

headshotgunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 pm

"Nikuman," Yatori vouched. "Meat buns," she translated.

"For me, it's chicken curry, mildly spiced," Momoko submitted. "What about you, Sasha-san?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Sasha gave a short nodd,collecting the right words in her head befor she answered:"Pelmini, dumplings fi'lleddd with minced meat, from Siberia" Sasha didn't knew if the two other girls would know what Pelmini where.
A short picture some where from the depth of he rmind, flashed trough her head but she tried to hide that,looking at Momoko:"I love currys to since our we where living in Thailand for a while..well...Aiii laike aniiithing with sum meat" Sasha added, trying to be funny.

headshotgunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:27 am

"Pelmini... gomen, it sounds Italian," Momoko chuckled. "I would like to taste it one day."

"Meat is good," Yatori agreed with a broad smile. "Why, if it weren't for meat..." She paused. "... ah, I can't think of a good rejoinder for meat right now. Gomen!" The girl grimaced.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next