by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:45 am

» Cross Promotional Tag Match: Akamatsu' s vs. Irish Amazons
by HighFly Today at 11:31 am

» The Fated Date
by Cicilia Today at 11:26 am

» AV 17 Rookie tournament: Sheena Akan vs. Yuki Onna
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Cicilia, ddunnie, Kelsea, RadiantKarna332, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Sindel vs Dulsa

Go down

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Sindel vs Dulsa

Post by Cirno on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:10 am

Match Type: Hell in the Cell
Victory Condition: K.O

This match was certainly a different one then she was used to but it had to be done, this was the sort of match that breathed violence, blood, anger.. It was only destined to be fought with two opponents who were out to pretty much hurt eachother. While the crowd was riled up with music which was not her own, Sindel was leaning against the side of the wall, arms crossed against her chest and eyes closed, her mind calm yet it was also racing with a small amount of adrenaline, the rush of going into war, something she knew what was going to happen but in a different way she expected.

Tracy..Seraphim.. I'm sorry, this is reality. I chose this path to protect you two, no matter where you two are... It was an honest thought that came from Sindel's heart, her head tilted back and up and stared at the ceiling with her gentle eyes. It was only a moment though, reality had shaken this girl back to her old nickname: The Yungmeng. A title she had earned for her violent yet artistic way of fighting. She got herself ready, pushing off the wall and stretching her arms all the way up, eyes narrowed when she could hear her theme song starting, it was a slow intro which gave her enough time to get ready.

She walked over to the entrance, waiting patiently for a certain booming sound of her song to initiate, once again with narrowed eyes she spoke to herself. " ...This really is reality. " Then she suddenly stepped out and onto the ramp to face the crowd, that once gentle expression and look changed to a cold one, almost emotionless in every detail. She was fighting for the future of her family but she realized that she could only fight violence with greater violence, something she possessed when it came down to it. Sure, she had her passion with Tammy, who had grown close to her.. But this needed to be done. She marched down the ramp, bringing one hand up to gently squeeze her shoulder, hopping onto the side of the ring before she went inside from inbetween the top and middle ropes, heading to the center of the ring. It was time to wait for her opponent, eyes gazing over at the entrance while she tried to focus on her surroundings, no matter if this girl managed to get a cheap shot on her, when that cage would come down, she would be left with Sindel, and she was going to make sure no one was going to save this girl from her violence.

Hug to see the full roster.

View user profile

Back to top Go down