Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, CybeastGregarX, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teesta, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Sindel vs Dulsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Sindel vs Dulsa

Post by Cirno on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:10 am

Match Type: Hell in the Cell
Victory Condition: K.O

This match was certainly a different one then she was used to but it had to be done, this was the sort of match that breathed violence, blood, anger.. It was only destined to be fought with two opponents who were out to pretty much hurt eachother. While the crowd was riled up with music which was not her own, Sindel was leaning against the side of the wall, arms crossed against her chest and eyes closed, her mind calm yet it was also racing with a small amount of adrenaline, the rush of going into war, something she knew what was going to happen but in a different way she expected.

Tracy..Seraphim.. I'm sorry, this is reality. I chose this path to protect you two, no matter where you two are... It was an honest thought that came from Sindel's heart, her head tilted back and up and stared at the ceiling with her gentle eyes. It was only a moment though, reality had shaken this girl back to her old nickname: The Yungmeng. A title she had earned for her violent yet artistic way of fighting. She got herself ready, pushing off the wall and stretching her arms all the way up, eyes narrowed when she could hear her theme song starting, it was a slow intro which gave her enough time to get ready.

She walked over to the entrance, waiting patiently for a certain booming sound of her song to initiate, once again with narrowed eyes she spoke to herself. " ...This really is reality. " Then she suddenly stepped out and onto the ramp to face the crowd, that once gentle expression and look changed to a cold one, almost emotionless in every detail. She was fighting for the future of her family but she realized that she could only fight violence with greater violence, something she possessed when it came down to it. Sure, she had her passion with Tammy, who had grown close to her.. But this needed to be done. She marched down the ramp, bringing one hand up to gently squeeze her shoulder, hopping onto the side of the ring before she went inside from inbetween the top and middle ropes, heading to the center of the ring. It was time to wait for her opponent, eyes gazing over at the entrance while she tried to focus on her surroundings, no matter if this girl managed to get a cheap shot on her, when that cage would come down, she would be left with Sindel, and she was going to make sure no one was going to save this girl from her violence.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top