by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cassie Elliot

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cassie Elliot - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cassie Elliot

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

This time Nik kept her eyes open. She sunk her fingers into Cassie's thighs and focused her energy on keeping Cassie's shoulders pinned. If Cassie kicked outnow, it would certainly take the win out of Nik's sils but thankfully for her, that didn't happen.

"Three!"

When the ref slapped her hand down for the final count, a hot breath of relief escaped Nik and she fell backwards. Her heart thumped in her cest but she was too exhausted to even push Cassie off her for the moment. She laid on her back, her chest heaving up and down as she sucked in a few breaths. She had managed to even up her record in one of er toughest fights yet!

Finally after nearly a minute, she crawled out from under Cassie and stood up. She looked down ath the red head with a lopsided grin. "Dangit that was rough." She said as she extended her arm out. "Dont think I ever fought so hard before. Shoot! One move breaks in your favor an not mine an that's me layin there."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cassie Elliot - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cassie Elliot

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Cassie stayed put. She didn't have the energy to move. She pressed her palms against her forehead. It was the first time she'd ever lost in a major competition, and she didn't like it. She tried to sit up and then roll onto her side and both times stabbing pain in her back put her back down. The mat was comfortable enough, now that there was no one beating the crap out of her.

Her cheeks reddened as she flushed hotly. Nikolette wasn't helping her feel any better. "I-I didn't DO anything. Just, don't... don't..." Patronize me were the words she was looking for, but she didn't find them. "I'm... not as good as I thought, I..."

One thing she could be thankful for was that even though she got her ass kicked, the beating ended with the bell. She had heard of other girls in Friction who weren't very nice, and she shuddered at the thought of what that could've been like. For now she just had to recuperate and try to pick herself back up and get back to training. Not every match could go like this one, right? She waved off Nikolette's hand. She couldn't get up quite yet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Nikolette frowned at Cassie's words. What the heck're ya sayin!?" She blurted out and reached down to haul Cassie up by the arm. "What d'ya mean ya didn't do anythin?!" She looked Cassie in the eyes hard but her face had a soft smile tugging at the sides of her lips. "If that was you not doin anythin then what the heck does that say about me? You had me beat most of the match an the only reason my hands gettin raised is cause of a little bit a quick thinkin an a whole heap a luck. I'd hate ta see what happens when ya DO do somethin... If that's what yer gonna call doin nothin!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 pm

"NononoleggoleggoleggoAH!" Cassie frantically pleaded when Nikolette grabbed her by the arm. She made it to her feet, the movement sending more shooting pain down her back and into her legs. She grimaced and hobbled to the ropes to lean on them while one hand rubbed her back. Cassie had been bruised up plenty in training, but her back... this was the worst she'd ever been hurt, and she didn't know what to expect from it. It was a little scary.

"I don't see YOU limping around. You're fine. I didn't hurt you at ALL, and, well... that's fine. I don't really like.. urk... hurting people. But... I couldn't even use my technique, and... if dad were here he'd... I dunno. I just need a minute, um... ow." She looked at the ropes as if she'd never be able to get through them and scowled. Tonight was one night where having an actual bed would be reeaaally nice.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Nikolette shook her head. "I aint fresh as a daisy if that's what ya mean. I ache all over an my head feels like someone's bangin on an anvil inside it! Just cause you don't see it don't mean I aint gonna collapse into a hot bath or a cool bed as soon as I drag my butt outta this ring. Yer actin like ya didn't do anytin at all an just rolled over and let me pin ya but sheesh. I can't think a anyone I had to work so hard ta fight in all my matches! I still can't figure out how I actually managed ta pull it off." Nik the shook her head. "Yer ruinin both our reputations by sayin ya didn't fight tough! That's all I'm sayin!" if she couldn't get throug to Cassie now then she'd quit trying. She didn't like seeing people all worked up and her sore body knew that Cassie was wrong in her thoughts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

The rarely seen grumpy side of Cassie came out. "Well, then maybe you should work out, then you wouldn't be so sore." She said with a snotty tone.

Her scowl almost turned into a pout. Then it actually turned into a pout. She couldn't help it. She'd watch video of the match for sure to see what went wrong and what really happened. It was only a first loss and maybe Nikolette was one of the tougher people around, although she couldn't ignore the feeling that it didn't feel like she was all that skillful... She also tried to resist the urge to blame her significant size disadvantage for the loss, she knew that was just sour grapes She knew what she was getting into.

Very carefully she laid down on the mat and rolled under the bottom rope. She sat on the ring apron and eased her feet down to the floor. She really hoped that Friction had like a massage therapist or chiropractor or hot tub or something. All she had in her apartment was a shower and wrestling mats with a mound of blankets on them, and that wouldn't be very therapeutic for her. It'd be great if her roommate did massages, but that didn't seem likely.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Nikolette narrowed her eyes at Cassie. Did she really accuse her of being out of shape? She'd like to see how Cassie handled one of her days and then complain like that. As it was, Nik didn't have the luxury of anything more than a hot bath and a change of clothes. There was still work to be done at her main job and it wasn't going to finish itself. She left the ring, rubbing her sore neck and thinking maybe she could squeeze a nap in as well before she headed back into the garage.

Winner: Nikolette Via Pinfall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7