Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa - Page 5 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 am

"Rarr, got you!" Lewa purred, nipping playfully at Sarah's ear. It would turn out more arousing and teasing than painful, not that she was well aware of it.

"Silly! should watch where those things go!" Didi chimed. Clumsy silly girl," she chided, leaning in a bit to pat her on the head teasingly as Lewa let her hands leave her breasts as they squashed to the mat, trying to shift her weight around to bend Sarah in a single crab, bending her back while facing Didi's smiling face

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hya!" Sarah partly gasped and partly moaned out when she felt the playful nipping at her ear. Though she tried to hold that back. While she didn't think Lewa would think about it she was starting to doubt that about Dido.

Sarah groaned on the mat as Dido chimed in with that line and patted her on the head. "Why..are you interfering?" She whined trying to get at Dido but suddenly there wasn't really time for that. Her breasts being let go was a good sign but then she felt Lewa starting to bend her into a single crab.

"Get..off!" Sarah squirmed underneath Lewa trying to get free of the hold though feeling her back starting to bend. Wincing in pain before Didi's smiling face.

Sarah kept putting more effort into trying to squirm free though it was getting more difficult. The best she could do was start sliding towards Didi's smiling face. If she could just get to those ropes....

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Didi let Sarah get a bit closer, smiling at her pained face of effort. When she got close to the ropes (Lewa fairly strong but not very heavy), Didi grabbed onto her hand and twisted it, wrenching her fingers a bit. "Oh come now, new girl," she chimed quietly, likely out of Lewa's hearing (but with those big ears and the stories she was raised by cougars or something, who knew). "Let the little one welcome you to the league. Got to pay your dues to your seniors and all."

Last edited by 125 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Sarah simply focused on moving knowing she had to hurry and get there or else she'd be in an even worse state. Though not exactly happy the only ropes she could get to were by Didi who was giving her a worse feeling the longer this situation continued. When Didi grabbed onto her hand and twisted Sarah cried out in pain though trying to hold it in a bit. She was hardly in a position to try and wrench her hand free. "Eh?" She groaned listening to what Didi had to say though didn't think how letting herself get held in this hold without clothes was paying her dues. "L-let go!" She gasped trying to reach for her hand though not in a great position. Besides the feeling of Lewa's hold was still sending shocks through her body. "What do you have against me anyways..." Sarah called out not needing to hold up to Didi's level of secrecy.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"Lewa not have against. Has Sarah in fancy hold." She ignorantly put on the pressure, while Didi smirked at her casually. "You're new here. You just need to learn your place beneath us super stars." Didi wasn't really classified as a high ranking fighter, but she had her share of wins and went out of her way to see that she had a fanbase with the appropriate panty flashes and cutesy act. "It's nothing personal at all. Consider it an initiation." She'd give Sarah a slap to the face before sliding back from the ring, still beaming cutely

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 am

Sarah groaned both from the pressure being applied from the hold and having Lewa misunderstanding who she was talking to. The girl continued to squirm and struggle trying to get herself out of this mess. The reasoning made the girl sigh, unable to believe she was in this mess because some girl thought she deserved some kind of extra respect. "I might agree, but wouldn't you need to be a super star to apply?" The girl spoke honestly since she hadn't really heard of Didi before today so didn't think the girl's statement mattered at all. Still the slap to the face made Sarah cry out a bit and she felt her face stinging a bit. The girl groaned louder as she really fought against the hold wanting to at least return the favor to Didi and the only way to do that was to get herself free of Lewa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5